+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR December 2020 - Join here

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi I got my AOR on Dec 7 th but there has been no update on my application.
It is still stuck on reviewing your eligibility. Neither the medicals are updated. Can anyone guide me
assuming you are FSW-O, wait till the 20th of this month for MEP

Reactions: shadow_of_life

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do you expect Dec 14 AOR then get updates around 25th? Also, if my medical exam results were submitted a couple couple days after AOR, would this delay MEP?
Yes - should be around 25th. results submitted as in ? submitted by the doctor or information sheet by you via a webform ?

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Yes - should be around 25th. results submitted as in ? submitted by the doctor or information sheet by you via a webform ?
By the doctor. I had my medical exam on the 14th of Dec, and then on the same day I uploaded proof of medical exam from the doctor. The results were ready in a few days, and the doctor submitted them then

Teenkatigda

Star Member
Nov 17, 2020
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
By the doctor. I had my medical exam on the 14th of Dec, and then on the same day I uploaded proof of medical exam from the doctor. The results were ready in a few days, and the doctor submitted them then
Yes that's fine. 25th or a couple of days here and there.

• Love
Reactions: Linalin

rajbirrr

Mar 5, 2020
Medical Passed: 11 January
Biometric updated: 11 January
AOR : 1st December
Actually now they requested RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. I had applied for level 2 and got one but it’s says based on name and dob. So can upload that one or should I have to apply for another one which includes fingerprints search. Please help.

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Actually now they requested RCMP Certified Criminal Record Check based on fingerprints. I had applied for level 2 and got one but it’s says based on name and dob. So can upload that one or should I have to apply for another one which includes fingerprints search. Please help.
Email CCRTIS-SCICTR@rcmp-grc.gc.ca for the most recent list. They usually reply within few hours. Its better to get a recent list as they keep updating it more often. Keep subject line : Request for list of accredited fingerprinting companies. This will get you response quickly. Then you can search the place closest to you and call them to book an appointment. The whole process from fingerprinting to receiving the report at your place can take about 2 weeks.

brarvj

Jul 26, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
09/12/2020
You need to have criminal check by fingerprints. It takes 2 weeks