+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
I think they stop to start processing applications!!!
yes, i think it refugee pr applications were prioritized the last two months, but now not a priority.. we just have to wait and see. I am still hopeful that they start processing mine during this month but let's see..

Reactions: NaAzaAn

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
Anyone here can help please
It is online application
here are questions

and been refused admission to, or ordered to leave, Canada or any other country or territory?

How should I answer (Yes?)

(I was refused with my WP before, so should I answer yes?)
The question is about whether you have been refused admission into Canada or any country before,your answer should be NO if you haven't been refused before or ordered to leave. The issue of work permit is irrelevant to this question,you should answer NO

Reactions: Masjuy

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
My PR application was received by IRCC exactly 10 months ago, and they are yet to start processing it!!!!

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
My PR application was received by IRCC exactly 10 months ago, and they are yet to start processing it!!!!
I know it's frustrating but what can one do,sometime it's take up to one year. Mine was 10 month and 13 days before they start processing it,its almost your turn buddy.

Reactions: Sakr77

canni

Aug 11, 2021
Permanent Residence

sent February 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2020.
  2. (They requested some missing information which i scanned and sent) Feb 19, 2021
  3. We started processing your application on August 4, 2021.
Still no AOR but i guess they didnt send causse of covid.
Hi

I also get my aor but i unable to link it i tries all type of info but nothing
Please suggest how i can link it

Thanks
Remember to put the marital status you used in application and not your current status, this was my mistake for a few months.

Last edited:

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Permanent Residence

sent February 2020
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on February 26, 2020.
  2. (They requested some missing information which i scanned and sent) Feb 19, 2021
  3. We started processing your application on August 4, 2021.
Still no AOR but i guess they didnt send causse of covid.

Remember to put the marital status you used in application and not your current status, this was my mistake for a few months.
One year and a half to start processing your application?! Wow

I have a question for you, did you add a dependent to your application after submitting it?

Last edited:

canni

Aug 11, 2021
Yes its probably because i accidentally sent the proof reading draft of my IMM5406 which wasnt signed and had incomplte info. I think im lucky they didnt send back my whole application.
Did you add a dependent to your application after submission?
No, just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sakr77