+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
Any August application feedback?
Well,I am August applicant and just submitted FBI clearance certificate to IRCC sequel to their request through webform as I couldn't link my application to gckey, awaiting news from them,that's all from my end for now.

Masjuy

Dec 6, 2020
I got my positive decision
I wanna to apply to extend my work permit
What should I submit under category passport, not sure if it’s refugee permit
We cannot submit copy of the passport
Please correct me if I am not right
Thanks

Reactions: Ramone1

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Well,I am August applicant and just submitted FBI clearance certificate to IRCC sequel to their request through webform as I couldn't link my application to gckey, awaiting news from them,that's all from my end for now.
i think you need to mail the hardcopy to ircc not just the softcopy.

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
I got my positive decision
I wanna to apply to extend my work permit
What should I submit under category passport, not sure if it’s refugee permit
We cannot submit copy of the passport
Please correct me if I am not right
Thanks
Refugee permit

Reactions: Masjuy

Dlastdon

Apr 8, 2021
i think you need to mail the hardcopy to ircc not just the softcopy.
Actually,they indicated that I should upload it through my account at gckey but if I can't link it,I should use the webform. The only difference between the two is that gckey enable you to upload it and you will see it almost emmidiately on your account,webform on the other hand will take about five days to appear in your account,either way,both works.

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Actually,they indicated that I should upload it through my account at gckey but if I can't link it,I should use the webform. The only difference between the two is that gckey enable you to upload it and you will see it almost emmidiately on your account,webform on the other hand will take about five days to appear in your account,either way,both works.
oh i didn't know that one can upload their police certificate online.. that's actually much better

roycanada

Star Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hello family, I called ircc today cos Ecas is showing decision made and my CIC acct is showing in progress, the agent I spoke to told me I pass eligibility , background, criminal assessment and my file has been sent to windsor office, I stay in montreal any idea why its sent to windsor? Please reply
Please share email address of Windsor Office email address.

Roy

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Je suis certain que vous n'avez pas de personne à charge à l'étranger. Car je suis de juillet 2020 et je suis pas à ce niveau pourtant le traitement de ma demande a commencé le 8 juin 2021

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Hi,
I have update in my link account and requests to do RCMP clearance certificate.

1-We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.

2-We started processing your application on June 20, 2021.

3-Medical results have been received.

4- Background started

Reactions: Sakr77

Sakr77

Oct 6, 2020
Hi,
I have update in my link account and requests to do RCMP clearance certificate.

1-We received your application for permanent residence on August 7, 2020.

2-We started processing your application on June 20, 2021.

3-Medical results have been received.

4- Background started
that is great.. i applied in late sep 2020 and they still have not started the processing of my application ughhhhhh

Alikhan115674

Apr 13, 2020
Did you hear back about background check ?