+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hello Feb 2020 guys... are you able to link your application... I still can't... I hope they are working on our application.

Allawi1984

Nov 12, 2020
Hi, Anyone can help me out I have applied on May 2020...But today I called IRCC to ask about AOR and the officer he said to my there is no file packge received from your side. However, the traking # showed that they have receive the file. What I should to do in this case?

Andftoe

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi, Anyone can help me out I have applied on May 2020...But today I called IRCC to ask about AOR and the officer he said to my there is no file packge received from your side. However, the traking # showed that they have receive the file. What I should to do in this case?
You have to Send a webform and provide all information you have!

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
Please check it through web for or your local mp , sometimes the agents can't access the records so you can try calling once again

Allawi1984

Nov 12, 2020
Please check it through web for or your local mp , sometimes the agents can't access the records so you can try calling once again
I sent an email by use the web form 2 weeks ago and no answer so that is way I called them. Anyway, I'll try to call them again 2moro.

Oscarsunil

Star Member
Jan 5, 2021
I sent an email by use the web form 2 weeks ago and no answer so that is way I called them. Anyway, I'll try to call them again 2moro.
Web Webform reply takes around 30 to 45 day's so don't worry for that , when you call tomorrow to agent ask them whether you have apply once again or what , coz your file might be lying at mail room .
I am nov 2020 applicant and I also ask them on Webform and they replied that they have received my file

Amourcanada

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Salut à tous. Félicitations à tous ceux qui ont déjà reçu leur COPR, courage à ceux qui attendent encore comme moi. J'ai une question importante pour moi. J'ai fait une demande de résidence permanente comme personne protégée. Étant donné que j'ai vécu 7 mois aux USA, j'aimerais prendre de l'avance en obtenant mon certificat FBI. S'il vous plaît, commentez l'obtient- on et où?

Reactions: Sofialoraine