+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR 2020 PR Applicants Timeline (Protected Person in Canada Class)

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
My timeline:
Submit application (online) August 5, 2021
Received provisional AOR on August 20, 2021
I have not received any news so far. I am a single applicant and have no family members who need to be reunited. Do you have any friends in a similar situation to share your timeline?

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
My timeline:
Submit application (online) August 5, 2021
Received provisional AOR on August 20, 2021
I have not received any news so far. I am a single applicant and have no family members who need to be reunited. Do you have any friends in a similar situation to share your timeline?
[/QUOTE

my friend submitted in May 2021and he received processing updates last month. I’m sure they’ll notify you very soon.

Foladun4

May 6, 2019
Please share email address of Windsor Office email address.

Roy
Hello,

Please my overdue permanent resident application is with IRCC Windsor.I understand it was recently transferred.
Please do you have IRCC Windsor email or any WhatsApp group where we have applicant with Windsor processing office?

Kindly assist.

Foladun4

May 6, 2019
Please share email address of Windsor Office email address.

Roy
Hello,

Please my overdue permanent resident application is with IRCC Windsor. Kindly assist with Windsor IRCC email if you have.
Or any WhatsApp group for permanent resident applicants with Windsor as their processing office.

Thank you in advance

shumailaazeem3

Apr 28, 2021
Hi,
I applied for PR under protected person class. I got my PR in September 2022. I added my husband in my application as a dependent. It's been 13 months. He hasn't received his PR. Any ideas about how long does it take? What is the timeline for dependent PR.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi,
I applied for PR under protected person class. I got my PR in September 2022. I added my husband in my application as a dependent. It's been 13 months. He hasn't received his PR. Any ideas about how long does it take? What is the timeline for dependent PR.
Since you got your PR approved 2 months ago, give it time to process your dependant overseas. It is not possible to have definite timeline for application processed through the Embassies.

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
My advise for you is to just go and put up another application under spousal sponsorship for your husband so that you can be together in the next one year. I got my PR in July 2021. I added my wife in April 2021 and her application was forwarded to home visa office in July. Until this very day that I am talking to you, nothing have been done and anytime I mail them, the only thing I hear is that "You are in queue for review". I had to ignore that and put up spousal sponsorship. Now, the spousal is progressing and I will get her here in less than one year while that Add-one file is gathering dust in the visa office

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
My advise for you is to just go and put up another application under spousal sponsorship for your husband so that you can be together in the next one year. I got my PR in July 2021. I added my wife in April 2021 and her application was forwarded to home visa office in July. Until this very day that I am talking to you, nothing have been done and anytime I mail them, the only thing I hear is that "You are in queue for review". I had to ignore that and put up spousal sponsorship. Now, the spousal is progressing and I will get her here in less than one year while that Add-one file is gathering dust in the visa office
You will need to withdraw one application before final decision is made. They will contact you. There's guidelines for multiple application. It might sound as a good advice to jump the queue, but you are increasing backlog and time that would be used to process other applicant application

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/general-file-processing/procedure-multiple-applications.html

Mfoniso Urua

Jul 4, 2020
You will need to withdraw one application before final decision is made. They will contact you. There's guidelines for multiple application. It might sound as a good advice to jump the queue, but you are increasing backlog and time that would be used to process other applicant application

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/canadian-citizenship/admininistration/general-file-processing/procedure-multiple-applications.html
Thank you

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020

Excuse me, how long does it take for you to arrive at the portal after you pass the physical examination?

gayrefugee

Dec 22, 2020
Excuse me, how long does it take for you to arrive at the portal after you pass the examination?