+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's application got processed in Edmonton visa office?

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
I have exactly the same timelines and my CPC is also Edmonton. i ordered GCMS notes and received it today. After the review by the central intake office on 16th October, my case was not touched till date. Criminality in progress, Eligibility not started and Security not started, no notes at all after 16th October. I am also worried how long will it take :-(
Are you CEC inland??
I too ordered GCMS notes but I have not not received them yet. I sent a web form and got reply within a week.
- Background verifications are in process.
- The responsible office is checking my eligibility.
And I also got a ghost update on January 24.

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,

My AOR is 21st July 2019. CEC Inland+1 dependent..6 months deadline crossed 3 weeks back..VO: Edmonton..Called IRCC agent..She said eligibility criminality security and bg passed..final decision pending..Ordered GCMS notes also 3 weeks back..not received yet..Anyone in the same situation at Edmonton CPC? When can I get the PPR?

evanscami

Sep 16, 2011
Hello Everyone,

My AOR is 21st July 2019. CEC Inland+1 dependent..6 months deadline crossed 3 weeks back..VO: Edmonton..Called IRCC agent..She said eligibility criminality security and bg passed..final decision pending..Ordered GCMS notes also 3 weeks back..not received yet..Anyone in the same situation at Edmonton CPC? When can I get the PPR?

AOR October 2018
Sent for re-medical... concluded Nd passed since 25th Jan but no PPR email yet. Called and was told everything passed, final decision pending. Yep, Edmonton too.

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Hello guys,
What is GCMS notes? and what's it for? I'm CEC inland also. AOR Oct 14th and VO is also Edmonton. no update since MEP pass Nov 08th. :(

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Are you CEC inland??
I too ordered GCMS notes but I have not not received them yet. I sent a web form and got reply within a week.
Hi there, ghost update as in? May I know whats the "background check" status in your profile?

dellite

May 10, 2016
Are you CEC inland??
Yes I am CEC inland.
Any update on your case.
my passport was expiring in the next 5 months and I had renewed my passport and raised web form to update my passport details. I called CIC couple of days back to check if my passport details got updated on my file and they confirmed that it is updated. Also I asked the status, no change at all, criminality in progress, security and eligibility not started and in a week we will complete 5 months.

Clindamycin

Jul 30, 2019
Yes I am CEC inland.
Any update on your case.
my passport was expiring in the next 5 months and I had renewed my passport and raised web form to update my passport details. I called CIC couple of days back to check if my passport details got updated on my file and they confirmed that it is updated. Also I asked the status, no change at all, criminality in progress, security and eligibility not started and in a week we will complete 5 months.
I called them to ask what the ghost update was for on Jan 24 and the CIC agent confirmed that it was criminality pass. They are reviewing my eligibility and everything seems okay.

IndB

Star Member
Oct 29, 2018
Hello Everyone,

Got the GCMS last week on 22nd Feb..

Assessment:
Eligibility: passed
Criminality: passed
Security:
Medical: passed
Info sharing: completed
Final: approved

In the note, (Edmonton CPC)
Officer Review: GCMS NAI Marriage certificate on file.. no concerns with relationship..
*****A11.2 Assessment/ R87.1 Eligibility**** Canadian work experience..having reviewed the application as a whole..satisfied that the PA meets the eligibility.. Foreign Work experience.. satisfied that PA possesses the experience he claims.. Arranged employment verified and no concern found... selection EE passed..
****Admissibility*** PA background information reviewed no concerns.. Criminality: passed PA: NRT - All Required PCS

Any idea where it is stuck now?? The GCMS date is as of 23rd Jan..if it is approved, why its taking so much time to get the PPR mail? Please suggest any other way to get the current status..

Thanks in advance..

SAgrrl

Star Member
Aug 21, 2019
Hi All,
AOR OCT 19TH
CEC INLAND
VO EDMONTON
Got an update Feb 18th the background changed from "application in progress" to
"we are processing your background"
Got another ghost update today
I hope that means good news is coming around the corner sometime soon.
Fingers crossed!

Mia.Ho

Jan 11, 2019
Hi All,
I just got off the phone with IRCC to confirm for a ghost update on Feb 18th
AOR Oct 14th
CEC Inland
VO Edmonton
MED Pass Nov 08th
1st Ghost Update Nov 08th (right after MED pass)
2st Ghost Updaye Feb 18th
Agent said:
Eligibity is passed
Criminality is passed
Security not started
So far, everything is looking good. I just wonder how long will they take to get Security Check done? and what is security check all about?

Thank you all,

Reactions: agarden0