+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone's application got processed in Edmonton visa office?

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
I don't know why its delayed. File untouched since September 2018. I am not in review required . I noticed that case analyst mentioned in caps that he couldn't verify employer via web search. This was last year when I ordered gcms notes the first time. I decided to send in documents to prove that company exists last week. Just in case its part of the delay. Apart from that no concern.
Wierd... So long and no update at all.. did you at any time try anything else ?? Like approaching a local MP or did you ever think of re-applying? My case is also with the same MR code and my thoughts are that i should withdraw and re apply again :(

rob-immigrationstory

Star Member
Dec 27, 2018
Wierd... So long and no update at all.. did you at any time try anything else ?? Like approaching a local MP or did you ever think of re-applying? My case is also with the same MR code and my thoughts are that i should withdraw and re apply again :(
I'm inland and on a bowp (which is being renewed now due to passport expiry/. There's no options on my end besides wait. I feel like calling and inquiring does more harm than good if those overworked officers see you're being a nuisance.

Just like everyone else though. I'm just guessing

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
I have contacted the MP but no update. I cant withdraw at this point. I will wait it out. It will definitely come

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
I spoke with a very nice agent this morning. Told me that my eligibility is now "review required" . It was recommended pass as at August. The case analyst mentioned he couldn’t verify my employer via web search when I received my gcms notes in November 2018. I didn’t bother doing anything as I thought there was no concern since eligibility is recommended pass. I spoke with some people here and was advised to submit documents in September which the agent acknowledged that the visa officer opened on the 19th and is currently reviewing.

So am just waiting. Ordered another note and should receive on the 13th.

If I don’t receive an update end of this month, I am also at this point contemplating withdrawing my application and reapplying without the foreign work experience causing this delay. Its 14 month and counting. My energy is running low.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

bubai

Star Member
Dec 20, 2018
I am EE CEC Inland applicant.

AOR: july 20, 2019
Medical Passed : August 16, 2019
I called and they told criminality is in progress .... is the office is too slow /

Mesh2003

Sep 6, 2017
I just got an update from the MP's office that my file has been forwarded to the local office. Which office would they be referring to? My file has been in IRCC Edmonton. I have Vancouver office as secondary office. I live in Vancouver. Or will it be in my country?

ycheng

Star Member
Oct 10, 2019
I am EE CEC Inland applicant.

AOR: july 20, 2019
Medical Passed : August 16, 2019
I called and they told criminality is in progress .... is the office is too slow /
We are on the same boat. Mine is AOR: Jul 27, MEP: Aug 21, but still in criminality check. Please update when you get some update. Thanks

Lovedeep991

Feb 25, 2019
We are on the same boat. Mine is AOR: Jul 27, MEP: Aug 21, but still in criminality check. Please update when you get some update. Thanks
This office work is very slow ,I applied for work permit on October 11 2018 ,a year ago ,I didn’t get any response from them

Kashcal

Sep 24, 2019
Calgary Alberta
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
Med's Request
20-06-2021
Med's Done....
08-07-2021
This office work is very slow ,I applied for work permit on October 11 2018 ,a year ago ,I didn’t get any response from them
I also applied for bowp last year. File was transferred to Edmonton office on 13th December. Haven't heard anything from them afterwards.