+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone got PPR who applied with 50 additional point + ICT + CEC Inland

nibaa0909

Jun 9, 2019
Hello Guys,

i am in the same situation like all of u.
On Ict wp
Will complete 1 yr in aug
My work permit is valid till next yr august.

For pr
I have a job offer letter saying i am full time permanent employee of xyz and on temporary project in canada( with no end date)

i can easily get reference letter from company but the line stating one yr after pr is doubtful .
paystubs, t4s are not n issue.

do u guys think i have chance to avail 50 points for job offer.
Thanks
Appreciate ur help.
Please PM me, im on the same boat.

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
This should work- I passed eligibility recently and when I looked gcms notes my employment was considered as for indeterminate period even though contract had expiry period. My employer said full time employee permanent,y moved from this country as ICT

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
I have seen PR got approved for 2 of my colleagues recently with the same letter (visa renewal letter issued by the company for ICT candidates). Hopefully it should work for all of us. I am going to take a chance for it with proper LOE. I think nothing to loose.
i have the renewal letter but currently I am in implied status and in IRCC portal it’s saying that u need to have valid work permit for ICT Lima exempt work permit . Can I try now with all the documents or need to wait for my work permit to be approved. I filled work permit extension 3 months back and due to COVID situation I might need to wait for another 3 months. Please suggest

cck1986

May 8, 2020
i have the renewal letter but currently I am in implied status and in IRCC portal it’s saying that u need to have valid work permit for ICT Lima exempt work permit . Can I try now with all the documents or need to wait for my work permit to be approved. I filled work permit extension 3 months back and due to COVID situation I might need to wait for another 3 months. Please suggest
Better to wait till you get WP in hand

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
I am almost in the same situation as you are.

I shall be applying for CEC inland 30 sep, as i complete 1 year on ICT , my WP is expiring Jan 2021, however filed for extension on sep 3. I have secondment(LOA) till jan 2021, I am in dilemma , if I can get 50 points or not?

How are you going about?
Regards
I am planning to apply. My work permit extension filed on 27th May 2020. And will to be valid till Aug 2020 post approval. So hope that would be ok to prove that I have valid job of 1 year post ITA

Reactions: dinkarinjosh

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Best suggestion would be to wait till you get WP and start the process.. Alternatively more riskier approach would be to start with the process and then through webform submit your WP docs

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
Best suggestion would be to wait till you get WP and start the process.. Alternatively more riskier approach would be to start with the process and then through webform submit your WP docs
Best of IRCC portal you can process your request while in implied status. Planning to provide a reference of that in LOE

cck1986

May 8, 2020
Best of IRCC portal you can process your request while in implied status. Planning to provide a reference of that in LOE
OK one suggestion if you are going with an LOE.. Once you submit docs check if your LOE is in submitted docs.. My AOR was in April and I submitted docs with an LOE for something else and found recently LOE docs missing in my submitted list of docs.. So I raised a webform and provided all required docs.. So pay attention to submitted docs

Ram27

Star Member
Sep 3, 2020
Dear Experts,

I came through ICT and got one year experience and planning to apply for PR now. I am not able to get Job offer letter from my organization. But, for my work permit renewal got employment letter as below,

This is to confirm that Mr. XXX is a permanent full-time employee of our offices in Toronto since 09-Jul-2019. Mr. XXX has been employed with XXX since 16-Nov-2016. He currently holds the position of Senior Project Engineer and he has workload of 40 hours/week and he has the project assignments for next one year (FY - 2021).

Roles and Responsibilities: XXXX

Salary: XXXX

Benefits: XXXX

Can I claim 50 points for job offer letter with above ? Please advise.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
OK one suggestion if you are going with an LOE.. Once you submit docs check if your LOE is in submitted docs.. My AOR was in April and I submitted docs with an LOE for something else and found recently LOE docs missing in my submitted list of docs.. So I raised a webform and provided all required docs.. So pay attention to submitted docs
Sure thanks for the info. Will check that.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
I am almost in the same situation as you are.

I shall be applying for CEC inland 30 sep, as i complete 1 year on ICT , my WP is expiring Jan 2021, however filed for extension on sep 3. I have secondment(LOA) till jan 2021, I am in dilemma , if I can get 50 points or not?

How are you going about?
Regards
I created profile today. Let’s see.

arghya009

Sep 19, 2019
All the best , when do you complete a year? I complete on 30 sep, shall submit on 30 th midnight, as next draw is due on that date.
Again .... Best Wishes.
I am about to complete 2 years now. U can submit now itself. Don’t need to wait. If u get ita make sure u accept that post completion of 1 yr