+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anyone applied a Student Permit from Philippines?

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 30, 2014/August 1, 2014
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
tipsy said:
Nuod ka ng border security ng Canada for info. Kasi may mga things we dont really thought of.. I have seen nga 1 filipino na nafeatured sa tv series na ito, his bringing canned goods, di nya dineclare na with poultry or meat cya kasi for him canned goods un.

Try mo kung may time ka pa d-load mo muna at watched then delete mo.

To be safe, never bring any meat products canned man or dried.. And declare all food na dala.

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
vash021 said:
oo online ako nag apply nakaka kaba lng
kung ma deny man sisimulan ko na sa application ko for australia
I see..the agony of waiting nga nmn talaga. Pero cge lng, malay mo bukas or sa makalawa my passport request na :D be positive lng muna and pray harder..

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
sweetnovember14 said:
Hello Everyone ;D

I want to share the good news that my Study permit application was approved, it is indeed a sweet November ;D! God is really good and I owe it all to Him. I also want to thank all of you for being so ever helpful; this forum helped me a lot to process it all through, from the information that I've acquired, through gathering documents, and to submitting my application online; A BIG THANK YOU to all, to the seniors and special mention to Aly911, who took an extra miles to help me :-*; Aly, like I've always say, you are truly a heaven sent!

And to those waiting for their result and to those in the process of applying, I want to wish you all the best! Just always pray and surrender everything to God, He always know what is best for all of us; if a door close, this is because He is going to open a bigger door for you ;D.

I want to share this phrase that I've read from the 'Our Daily Bread': "In the face of all life's circumstances, we can know the peace of trusting the presence and power of God in the midst of trouble as we wait patiently and prayerfully for his deliverance. So drop your hands, for God's hands are busy on your behalf! - Joe Stowell"

When we put our problems in God's hands, He puts His peace in our hearts. May God continue to bless us all! ;D

Again thank you and best of luck to all of us!

Aww, special mention talaga :D anytime ate. This forum helped me a lot din kaya I'm trying to pay it forward :D enjoy as byahe ;) Godbless

tipsy

Oct 6, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
App. Filed.......
24-09-2018
Doc's Request.
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Med's Request
30-11-2018
Med's Done....
01-12-2018
Interview........
30-04-2019
sa mga nakapag-apply na ng SP thru online, pahingi naman po ng comment.

Ito lang po kasi ang requirements nakita ko.

• Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
  • Family Information (IMM5645)
  • Proof of Means of Financial Support
  • Passport or travel document
  • Digital Photo
  • Letter of Acceptance
  • Evidence of Work Requirement in Study

wala naman ung study plan, tor, ielts etc.

if i followed what is stated will i be approve?

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
tipsy said:
sa mga nakapag-apply na ng SP thru online, pahingi naman po ng comment.

Ito lang po kasi ang requirements nakita ko.

• Application for Study Permit Made Outside of Canada (IMM1294)
  • Family Information (IMM5645)
  • Proof of Means of Financial Support
  • Passport or travel document
  • Digital Photo
  • Letter of Acceptance
  • Evidence of Work Requirement in Study

wala naman ung study plan, tor, ielts etc.

if i followed what is stated will i be approve?
You can put your sop sa "letter of explanation" tab sa baba, with your nbi and police clearances na rin if youve been in other countries. Walang makakaasure f maaprove application mo f you follow everything. Dpende pa Rin gaano ka strong documents mo.

Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Those guys who have got there VISA OR who are in process and have received e-mail of passport dispatched from visa office to visa application centre, Have you guys got any e-mail with something attached with it like visa clearance paper. Attached with this mail or any other. Please guys tell and Seniors also tell about your status when you applied have you got anything attached with mail....??

chie26

Dec 3, 2014
Hello everyone :) nagbasa po ako ng old post and all are very informative! medyo nagsisisi ako ngayon dahil hindi ko chineck tong site sooner .. *sigh*

Pasenya na po pero kailangan ko po ng tulong nyo... wla po kasi akong matanungan. puro following instructions lang sa cic

Nag-apply po kami sa southern alberta institute of technology matagal na but just last week lang po nag reply sila saying that may seat na po ako for winter intake (which starts on january 5, 2015) and they also sent me an offer letter and that I should get a study permit.

Gumawa na po ako ng mycic accnt at i-nupload ko na po yung mga available documents.

eto po yung questions ko..

- sa january 5 na yung start ng school pero ngayon lang ako nag-submit nung online application ko. aabot po ba yun?
- dun sa "proof of medical exam" sabi po kasi upfront medical exam po ang gagawin ko. Sabi po ng nurse it will take a few weeks para bigyan nila ako ng "information sheet" which is what I'll upload sa "proof of medical exam" portion. Kaya pwede daw po yung mga resibong binayaran ko as proof daw .... tama ba yun?!

again, pasensya na po kung medyo makulit ang questions ko ... Thank po in advance at merry xmas :)

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Copperun said:
Those guys who have got there VISA OR who are in process and have received e-mail of passport dispatched from visa office to visa application centre, Have you guys got any e-mail with something attached with it like visa clearance paper. Attached with this mail or any other. Please guys tell and Seniors also tell about your status when you applied have you got anything attached with mail....??
You mean the letter of introduction? The one that you'll be bringing to the point of entry?

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
vash021 said:
May nag try ba sa inyu na mag follow up status ng application?

Nov 5 ako nag apply(Online) na recieve nila medicals ko nung mga Nov 17 tapos mula noon wala pa akong natatangap na bagong balita mula sa kanila

yung sa inyu ang bibilis
Hi there, I applied last Oct. 30 pa pero paper-based, submitted through my agency then to VFS. Yung medicals ko was done last Nov. 10 and SLEC forwarded my results last Nov 17. Until now, wala pa rin akong balita from the Embassy. I'm worried kasi yung iba ambilis, kahit yung mga paper-based. I was expecting to hear from the embassy last week or early this week, pero until now wala pa rin. Saan ka nagpa medical? i ako familiar sa online system, but did they say the embassy say they got your results on the 17th, or yung clinic yung nagsabi?

Hay, I'm getting worried honestly :(

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
chie26 said:
Hello everyone :) nagbasa po ako ng old post and all are very informative! medyo nagsisisi ako ngayon dahil hindi ko chineck tong site sooner .. *sigh*

Pasenya na po pero kailangan ko po ng tulong nyo... wla po kasi akong matanungan. puro following instructions lang sa cic

Nag-apply po kami sa southern alberta institute of technology matagal na but just last week lang po nag reply sila saying that may seat na po ako for winter intake (which starts on january 5, 2015) and they also sent me an offer letter and that I should get a study permit.

Gumawa na po ako ng mycic accnt at i-nupload ko na po yung mga available documents.

eto po yung questions ko..

- sa january 5 na yung start ng school pero ngayon lang ako nag-submit nung online application ko. aabot po ba yun?
- dun sa "proof of medical exam" sabi po kasi upfront medical exam po ang gagawin ko. Sabi po ng nurse it will take a few weeks para bigyan nila ako ng "information sheet" which is what I'll upload sa "proof of medical exam" portion. Kaya pwede daw po yung mga resibong binayaran ko as proof daw .... tama ba yun?!

again, pasensya na po kung medyo makulit ang questions ko ... Thank po in advance at merry xmas :)
In my case, (where I got a refusal for my 1st application) it only took 2weeks for my application bago naaprove. I'm not really sure if the receipt would work for the upfront med exam since yung barcode/cclient identification number ang tinitingnan nla. Hmmm

aly911

Star Member
Jul 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Request
July 2, 2014
Med's Done....
July 14, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 14, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Copperun said:
Yep, they'll send it together with your passport

Copperun

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Meerut, U.P
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aly911 said:
Yep, they'll send it together with your passport
That means I'll get it when I collect my passport from visa application centre or I'll get it through mail....??

vash021

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
softmallowgum said:
Hi there, I applied last Oct. 30 pa pero paper-based, submitted through my agency then to VFS. Yung medicals ko was done last Nov. 10 and SLEC forwarded my results last Nov 17. Until now, wala pa rin akong balita from the Embassy. I'm worried kasi yung iba ambilis, kahit yung mga paper-based. I was expecting to hear from the embassy last week or early this week, pero until now wala pa rin. Saan ka nagpa medical? i ako familiar sa online system, but did they say the embassy say they got your results on the 17th, or yung clinic yung nagsabi?

Hay, I'm getting worried honestly :(
Sa st.lukes manila ako nag medicals
I recieved an email to check my status and it is written there that i passed the medical exam after that no word from them
Its already dec 2 and my classes start at jan 5 time is being wasted i cant wait much more

softmallowgum

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
vash021 said:
Sa st.lukes manila ako nag medicals
I recieved an email to check my status and it is written there that i passed the medical exam after that no word from them
Its already dec 2 and my classes start at jan 5 time is being wasted i cant wait much more
Naku pareho tayo, starting Nov 17 wala na rin akong balita from them. Huhu sana naman they tell us na. My classes will also start on Jan 5.

This morning, I even called Vfs (baka lang rejected na tapos bnigay na yung passport ko sa kanila), but they said nasa Embassy pa raw ung passport at papers ko. Shucks :(

Can you update me when you hear from the embassy? I'll update you rin. Hopefully makuha na natin ung results soon at sana approved. sana talaga walang naging problema sa pag ayos ng papers natin