+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from Dubai applying for Express Entry Canada????????????????????

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
DXB said:
Also we have the mid year report now to understand the exact trends so far.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp
Interesting summary of EE report. Hope everyone gets their application processed quickly especially outlanders.

Shamsher76

Jun 15, 2015
Nafees said:
me too..

from Dubai..

In EE pool since May 2015,

have been a victim of a consultancy and then decided to process on my own...
Hi Nafees, Which consultancy did you go with? I'm going thru a consultancy too but the process has been smooth so far. What issues did you face? Can you share more details if possible.

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
I am in that boat tooo!!!!!

Currently living in Abu DhabI

it seems like most of us has created EE profile and now searching the ways to put up our scores. Currently, I am in process of sending my application to Saskatchewan and Nova Scotia.

I would suggest we should create whatsapp group to share knowledge and gather more info about our immigraton to dreamland.

anyone agreed... inbox me

Take care and al the best

itsmubi

Aug 2, 2015
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
29-11-2017
Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
i'm also applying from Dubai. i started process by my own. currently i'm in Pool for Job Bank. confused about one thing in profile and about what to do next. my score is 411

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
itsmubi said:
i'm also applying from Dubai. i started process by my own. currently i'm in Pool for Job Bank. confused about one thing in profile and about what to do next. my score is 411
Once you are already in the pool, the best thing you can do is to make efforts to improve upon your score. The language test scores carry lots of points, so try to reach CLB9 level if you are not already there.

PNP programmes like OOPNP select candidates from the pool who are above 400 plus meet the required criteria, so I have kept my place to reside option as 'All Provinces' and hoping for a PT. As fas as I know, OOPNP is no more issuing PT these days.

If you can get a job offer supported by a positive LMIA, you can 600 points and your ITA is guaranteed.

All the best, and I'm also not far from you, sitting at 412 :)

regards,
DXB

itsmubi

Aug 2, 2015
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-10-2017
Doc's Request.
29-11-2017
Nomination.....
16-06-2017
AOR Received.
27-10-2017
Med's Done....
25-10-2017
Passport Req..
29-01-2018
just checked :p mine is 414...

one question. in Job Bank, there are sum adds for which we get notifications whereas some others are also posted there. which ones should we apply there? as i'm Dual CCIE so theres no credentials shown over there.

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Has anyone got UAE court marriage certificate translated from arabic? If so, please advise if legal translation followed by attestation (by Ministry of justice and foreign affairs) is enough?

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
Hi there I am new to this group and wanted some info on the EE VISA and I am applying from Dubai hope if you guys can help. I have registered for the IELTS exams which is next month, but before that should I get my ECA done or all this process should start after my exams?
My background is I have a Master's degree from UK in computer graphics and a Bachelor degree in commerce from Mumbai, India and +9yrs of professional experience.
I am married and also have 1 kid of 7yrs.

Please if you can guide me what should be my next course of action apart from preparing for Ielts?

Thank you

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
nilesh82 said:
Hi there I am new to this group and wanted some info on the EE VISA and I am applying from Dubai hope if you guys can help. I have registered for the IELTS exams which is next month, but before that should I get my ECA done or all this process should start after my exams?
My background is I have a Master's degree from UK in computer graphics and a Bachelor degree in commerce from Mumbai, India and +9yrs of professional experience.

Please if you can guide me what should be my next course of action apart from preparing for Ielts?

Hi,
Just focus on your IELTS. Your ECA can take some time, so start that thing in parallel.
if you are planning to take IELTS from IDP, be careful. They will not provide headphones- so, you have to be extremely well to score even a 6 from their big halls.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
Thanks for the reply. My test center is Dubai Knowledge Village.

If you can just guide me briefly on how to begin for my ECA and which institute is the best?

heeru_maan

May 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nilesh82 said:

If you can just guide me briefly on how to begin for my ECA and which institute is the best?
WES seems to be the fastest.
All the info you need is here: https://www.wes.org/ca/

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
Thanks heeru maan.

1) But I want to know that what time should I start my ECA. My exam for IELTS is on 23rd Jan. I have done my Masters from UK so I will have to contact them for the transcripts and its christmas time so it will be difficult for me to get it soon. So if I am appearing on 23rd Jan. by what should I start the ECA to get the documents in time.

2) Whats this medical test and Police check and where we have to do it?

thrissookkaran

Star Member
Dec 9, 2015
nilesh82 said:

If your test center is wollongong university in knowledge village, they don't have headphones.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
thrissookkaran said:
If your test center is wollongong university in knowledge village, they don't have headphones.
Ok thanks for the info thrissookkaran. My main concern is the ECA and Medical and all which I dont want to waste time on after my IELTS is finished so wanted to make these things handy before the exam.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
nilesh82 said:

Thank you
Hi friend,

Firstly let me congratulate you on taking this first step towards Express entry. It can be slightly daunting but you can cover each process on step at a time.
Since you have already registered for IELTS, i would advice you to focus on that exam and prepare for it well so that you can score good points.
At the same time start preparing for ECA at the earliest as it can take some time, check the following link for all the details:
https://www.wes.org/ca/

Please note that ECA has to be done only for your Master's degree and is not required for your Bachelor degree.

For the time being, do the above and later on apply for PCC for whichever countries you have resided for 6 months or more (in your case that would be India, UK and UAE).

All the best mate :)