+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from Dubai applying for Express Entry Canada????????????????????

theauditor

Apr 20, 2015
Hi mr47ali & Veena8 .. Guys are you applying on your own or have hired some consultants to help you do that .. Also, I'm a Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia .. and would like to you know where are you from and what actually motivates you to go Canada apart from citizenship benefit of Canada over the middle east ..

Thanks,

devilsreign

Apr 9, 2015
Hi All,

I have applied from Abu Dhabi. I had initially hired a consultant who was in Dubai, but that was for the earlier system. The new EE system is fairly new for the consultants as well and hence they wouldn't be able to add great value there. Also, the application process is very very simple now. So you should be able to do it by yourself

Also there are various post in the group that give you a step by step guidance as well.

So Happy Applications!! and wish you all the very best

mr47ali

Apr 11, 2015
I agree with devilsreign as process is quite simple.
initially i went to a consultant but they are asking a bit much for very little in return, so i decided to do it myself.
Buckle-up guys, hopefully we will have a slight edge of having credible overseas experiance
Also kindly share you scores in EE profile
Am standing at 401

Dany_DXB

Jul 19, 2015
Hello Freinds ,

MY CRS is 367.

I am on the pool since May 2015 , Though the CIC advise that Canada requires more than 200K migrants still only 13K ITA's are being issued yet! When do you think that i would get a chance for ITA having only 367 points ? Will it happen any sooner or by this year ? My NOC's are 0713 or 1215 , concidering this do you recommend any PNP that i can enroll to fast track my ITA ! Please help me with your valuable ideas. Thank You and wish you all the very best to succeed the EE applications.

Dany - Dubai

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Hi,

I'm applying from Abu Dhabi. Compared to the earlier system, EE profile submission is quite simple and straight forwards. There are plenty of people in this forum who are willing to help you out. Cheers & good luck with your applications:)

Dany_DXB

Jul 19, 2015
Hello Vishal ,
Glad to know that and thank you for your encouraging note, Wish you all the best .

Dany

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi - I'm also planning to apply from UAE. I think there are many over here!

I'm still waiting to do IELTS and ECA, so nowhere near beginning the process.
Regarding consultant: I have been told by several people (including those who have applied and those who already got the PR), that its a total waste of money... as all have said, the new system is fairly straight forward and not worth it. All doubts are usually cleared by this forum in an accurate manner.

Regarding the 367 points score: Suggestion is to maybe retake IELTS and try to bring it to 400.. that could increase chances..

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Dany_DXB said:
Hello Vishal ,
Glad to know that and thank you for your encouraging note, Wish you all the best .

Dany
Thanks mate :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
amitd_007 said:
Hi Vishal,
i am under EE from abudhabi, how can i contact you?
You can post your queries here. I'll try to help you as much as possible :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
EFK said:
Hi - I'm also planning to apply from UAE. I think there are many over here!

I'm still waiting to do IELTS and ECA, so nowhere near beginning the process.
Regarding consultant: I have been told by several people (including those who have applied and those who already got the PR), that its a total waste of money... as all have said, the new system is fairly straight forward and not worth it. All doubts are usually cleared by this forum in an accurate manner.

Regarding the 367 points score: Suggestion is to maybe retake IELTS and try to bring it to 400.. that could increase chances..
You have been correctly informed. Applying on your own is the best possible option. The Express Entry system is a fairly new system which is new even for the immigration consultants. You can get a wealth of information for all your queries in this forum.

IELTS is one option. Have you taken ECA too ? If no, it could help you even better.

Good Luck with your application :)

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Dany_DXB said:
Hello Freinds ,

MY CRS is 367.

I am on the pool since May 2015 , Though the CIC advise that Canada requires more than 200K migrants still only 13K ITA's are being issued yet! When do you think that i would get a chance for ITA having only 367 points ? Will it happen any sooner or by this year ? My NOC's are 0713 or 1215 , concidering this do you recommend any PNP that i can enroll to fast track my ITA ! Please help me with your valuable ideas. Thank You and wish you all the very best to succeed the EE applications.

Dany - Dubai
Each PNP has a different criteria in selecting applicants. As per my understanding, You need to have a minimum CRS score of 400 in order to be eligible. But you never know when you might be lucky. CIC keeps changing the minimum requirement to get an ITA for each draw. So hope for the best mate :)