+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from Dubai applying for Express Entry Canada????????????????????

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
Thanks Vishalv surely your suggestions will be very helpful and will keep updating my process. One more thing is it necessary to get a job offer or we can also go there and search for a job?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
nilesh82 said:
Thanks Vishalv surely your suggestions will be very helpful and will keep updating my process. One more thing is it necessary to get a job offer or we can also go there and search for a job?
No, it's not required to get a job offer. You can go there and search for a job.

If you obtain a job offer, you will get additional bonus points which will increase your chances of getting an ITA.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
vishalv said:
No, it's not required to get a job offer. You can go there and search for a job.

If you obtain a job offer, you will get additional bonus points which will increase your chances of getting an ITA.
Ok thanks mate. this blog is really helpful in getting the info and understanding the things because of all you guys.

Cheers and hope everyone gets to their destination. 8)

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
hello everyone

i have completed my IELTS exam and now going for my ECA with WES. Can you please suggest which can be the best option Standard mail or International courier. As my certificate will go from Dubai to WES and transcripts will be mailed by my university from UK.

If I send the certificate from here should it go in a normal envelop?

Thanks for the help in advanced.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
nilesh82 said:
hello everyone

i have completed my IELTS exam and now going for my ECA with WES. Can you please suggest which can be the best option Standard mail or International courier.

International courier

As my certificate will go from Dubai to WES and transcripts will be mailed by my university from UK.

If I send the certificate from here should it go in a normal envelop?

Normal envelope will be sufficient. Make sure that you put the adequate postage stamp.

Thanks for the help in advanced.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
vishalv said:
Hi thanks vishalv

Few more queries as I will be sending my document photocopies to WES do they also have to be attested or it should be normal photocopies?

If i send my bcom degree along with my masters degree certificate do i get extra points or only point for any 1 degree will be calculated as i was little confused regarding the POINT C (skill transferability) in the below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
The certificate which is sent from your side to WES does not have to be attested. A normal photocopy should be sufficient.

CIC explicitly states that only the highest degree achieved & it's corresponding WES report is required. In your case, only your masters degree certificate and its WES copy is required. Kindly do not send in your bcom degree as it is not required.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
My IELTS result is as follows
listening 8.5
reading 6.5
writing 6.5
speaking 6.5

Is there any other way I can increase my CRS points except by giving my IELTS again.

Your results
Core/Human factors

Age = 88
Level of education = 135
Official Languages = 103
First Official Language = 103
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 326

Spouse factors

Level of education = 0
First Official Languages = 0
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 0

Skill transferability factors

Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 25

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 25
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0
Subtotal = 25

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 50

Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 376

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 376

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
nilesh82 said:
My IELTS result is as follows
listening 8.5
reading 6.5
writing 6.5
speaking 6.5

Is there any other way I can increase my CRS points except by giving my IELTS again.

Secure PNP or Get a job offer

Your results
Core/Human factors

Age = 88
Level of education = 135
Official Languages = 103
First Official Language = 103
Second Official Language = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 326

Spouse factors

Level of education = 0
First Official Languages = 0
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 0

Skill transferability factors

Education

A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 25

Foreign work experience

A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 25
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0
Subtotal = 25

Certificate of qualification = 0

Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 50

Comprehensive Ranking System formula

Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 376

Additional points = 0

Grand total = 376

Adil Khan123

Jul 20, 2015
Abu Dhabi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-07-2015
If anyone is planning to undertake 5th march ielts exam fot g.t u can contact me..... I can assist in a better way

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
While applying for jobs in the

express entry or
PNP or
to any recruitment agency or
directly to the companies

Can we specify that we are applying for our own visa so they don't have to bear the expenses and will that make any difference?

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
Is there any specific format for Employer Reference letters which CIC has and if there is 1 can you please provide the sample letter format?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
nilesh82 said:
Is there any specific format for Employer Reference letters which CIC has and if there is 1 can you please provide the sample letter format?
Letters from your current and former (if any) employers describing your work experience are a very important part of your application. These letters should be detailed and must show the Canadian Immigration officer that you performed certain work activities for a specific duration in accordance with your skills and qualifications. As a general rule, reference letters:

must be issued with a date
the specific period of your employment with the company
the position(s) you have held during the period of employment and the time spent in each position
your main responsibilities in each position
if possible, your total annual salary
signed by a supervisory officer at the place of employment.
if possible be on original company’s letterhead,
showing the company’s full address,contact details, and be stamped with the company’s official seal
must have attached business card of the supervisor who is giving this job reference letter to you

CIC Mentions the below requirements in the checklist:

Included reference letters from all employers for past 10 years.
Letters Must Be:

written on company letterhead
signed by responsilbe superviosr
show companies full address
stamped if possible.
Letters must include:

Period of employment
positions you have held and time period for each
main responsibilities in each position
total annual salary plus benefits for each position
number of hours per week in each position.
Additional Documents may include:

Copy of work contracts
copy of pay stubs
For more details read the checklist : http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

IMPORTANT: The letter(s) should clearly describe the duties and tasks of your particular position.

Note: Do not forget to attach Business Card of the supervisor who is giving this Job Reference Letter to you.

Note: The description, duties and responsibilities on the letter should closely resemble, but not be an exact copy of, those mentioned in your NOC code as per HRSDC page.

IMPORTANT: Letters that only indicate position, salary, and a statement that “he was a very good employee and we would hire him again” are not be sufficient! These letters are missing the important details of the applicant’s roles and responsibilities while working with the company.

Sample Letters

Below are sample format for Job Reference Letter which you can get from your workplace.

Sample Format (Job Reference Letter) to be taken on Company Letter Head

To Whom It May Concern This is to certify that Mr. XYZ ABC was an permanent full time employee of the COMPANY_NAME as DESIGNATION from DD/MM/YYYY to DD/MM/YYYY. He played a significant roles as “NOC DESCRIPTION” encompasing “describe 2-liner that match the lead statement of your NOC”. The following table shows the chronological roles and responsibilities of Mr. SIRYASIR at COMPANY NAME: Company:Company Name Position: YOUR DESIGNATION PERIOD: From …TO DURATION Role playing as “NOC DESCRIPTION”

POINT 1
POINT 2 : :
POINT n
Annual Salary and Benefit: RS XXXXXX per month ( or per year, also mention if additional benefits such as PF, medical reimbursement, Insurance etc) Number of Hours Works: Full time job, 8 and half hours per day, and 5-day a week; Yours Sincerely, NAME OF SUPERVISOR DESIGNATION: E-MAIL ADDRESS CONTACT NUMBER

Sample Format 2 (Job Reference Letter) to be taken on Company Letter Head

To whom it may concern; I am writing this to confirm that Mr. xxx worked as a job title at company name on a full time basis of 35 hours a week between the dates of dd/mm/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy. Mr. xxx’s main duties during this employment consisted of the following:

duty 1
duty 2
duty 3
duty 4
During this employment Mr. xxx ‘s starting annual salary was £X and final annual salary when he left the position was £y. Yours faithfully managers name and signature Designation: Location: Company Stamp & Seal

Sample Format 3 (Job Reference Letter) to be taken on Company Letter Head

TO WHOM SO EVER IT MAY CONCERN I am writing this reference at the request of Mr. xxxxxx who is applying for Permanent Resident for Canada. Mr. xxxx had worked with xxxx as Job Title at xxxx location for xxxxx Group .He was employed in the said position from dates of dd/mm/yyyy and dd/mm/yyyy. As a full time employee, he was mainly responsible for following duties.

duty 1
duty 2
duty 3
duty 4
He had worked 40 hours per week and his annual salary was xxxx per annum. Besides salary, he also had other benefits like performance bonus, house rent allowances, transport allowances and medical insurance. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need any additional information or should you have any questions regarding the contents of this letter. Yours Faithfully Supervisors/managers name and signature Designation: Location: Company Stamp & Seal

Summary

A good job related reference letter gives many details. It lists the projects you worked on, and the achievements you accomplished. Very importantly, it should also describe your day-to-day duties and tasks. These daily tasks may seem mundane, but they often demonstrate that you perform the duties of a certain position, and that you possess the required basic skills. It is important that the letter demonstrates that you know the basic skills of your position, and that you have already been trained in them. At a minimum, the letter should state your position, the length of your employment, salary, and a summary of your duties.

nilesh82

Dec 23, 2015
I really dont know how much this will help but no harm in trying.

There is some exhibition in dubai for jobs in canada just visit the link it has all the details

http://s.hireindians.co.in/