+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Anybody from Dubai applying for Express Entry Canada????????????????????

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
theauditor said:
Hi mr47ali & Veena8 .. Guys are you applying on your own or have hired some consultants to help you do that .. Also, I'm a Pakistani living in Saudi Arabia .. and would like to you know where are you from and what actually motivates you to go Canada apart from citizenship benefit of Canada over the middle east ..

Thanks,
M from Pakistan. Firstly, you have to assess yourself whether you are willing to relocate or not. Every other person has its own reasons, you cannot count every other opinion the base for you to apply. Secondly, there is huge difference choosing Canada over middle wast. You will get citizenship in five years, your children would have a better life there, your opportunities open for every other country. What exactly you want to know? I said we all have different opinion and purpose

sujeetraja

Oct 28, 2014
Dany_DXB said:
Hello Freinds ,

MY CRS is 367.

I am on the pool since May 2015 , Though the CIC advise that Canada requires more than 200K migrants still only 13K ITA's are being issued yet! When do you think that i would get a chance for ITA having only 367 points ? Will it happen any sooner or by this year ? My NOC's are 0713 or 1215 , concidering this do you recommend any PNP that i can enroll to fast track my ITA ! Please help me with your valuable ideas. Thank You and wish you all the very best to succeed the EE applications.

Hello,

CRS minimum for each points is unpredictable as you have seen for all the 13 draws. Also the number of migrants that Canada required is bit vague as it would include the pending applicants who would have also got selected during the last year as well. For being considered for PNP most of the provinces either ask for an offer/canadian experience or a minimum of 400 points.

My suggestion to you will be to try options to increase the points as with 367 points it will be near to impossible to get an invitation in this year. Try opting for ielts if your CLB is low as a CLB of 9 will fetch you more points and may as well as push your score beyond 400.

Regards,
Sujeet Raja
Dany - Dubai

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello to All,

Applying from Dubai and entered the pool last month.

Fingers crossed at 412, and all the best to all of you.

regards,
DXB

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Hello All.

I will appreciate if anyone can share their knowledge regarding some initial questions I have about EE program.
I am asking these on behalf of my friend in Dubai?

1. What is criteria for education from Pakistan (MBA 2 years & Bachelors 2 years). Is it acceptable for EE program?
(I understand I have to go through WES evaluation but first need to confirm whether it is acceptable or meets Canada education requirements).
2. I don't have any direct relative in Canada but my wife's sister is there as an immigrant. Is it beneficial or not? in terms of additional points
3. Which provincial nomination program is faster and easy and if we don't meet EE requirements can we still apply for PNP?
4. minimum ILETS score requirements ?
5. I am almost at the age of 45 and need to check my chances of acceptance
6. I have been on senior level positions for multinational companies in sales and marketing. Is my profession is acceptable for EE program?

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
alishah5 said:
Hello All.

I will appreciate if anyone can share their knowledge regarding some initial questions I have about EE program.
I am asking these on behalf of my friend in Dubai?

1. What is criteria for education from Pakistan (MBA 2 years & Bachelors 2 years). Is it acceptable for EE program?
(I understand I have to go through WES evaluation but first need to confirm whether it is acceptable or meets Canada education requirements).
2. I don't have any direct relative in Canada but my wife's sister is there as an immigrant. Is it beneficial or not? in terms of additional points
3. Which provincial nomination program is faster and easy and if we don't meet EE requirements can we still apply for PNP?
4. minimum ILETS score requirements ?
5. I am almost at the age of 45 and need to check my chances of acceptance
6. I have been on senior level positions for multinational companies in sales and marketing. Is my profession is acceptable for EE program?
Answers:

1. I presume will be considered as 3 years bachelors only
2. No additional points whether you have or not
3. Referred to someone else. Can't comment
4. Clb 7
5. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp
6. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

alishah5

Jul 7, 2011
Thanks affan_123
If it is 3 years Bachelors then where I do stand in terms of eligibility for EE?
What is CLB 7 and how to calculate it ? Mine is 8.5, 6.5 5.5 and 7.5

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
alishah5 said:
Thanks affan_123
If it is 3 years Bachelors then where I do stand in terms of eligibility for EE?
What is CLB 7 and how to calculate it ? Mine is 8.5, 6.5 5.5 and 7.5
http://www.ieltsessentials.com/clb/index.html

Follow above link for clb.

Follow my answer number five fill all details and you will get your score which will let you know where you stand. Besides, i cant assure you what exactly would be the assessment of eca in terms of years of education. You will only come to know once you will submit your degree a d transcripts to wes or icas or ces for assessment. For your own understanding to calculate your score follow answer five in my previous post. In education section choose bachelors only just to calculate your score.

Note:- minimum requirement of ielts is just for eligibility, as per your ielts score you are eligible but more important is To fall in that embed, i.e 451 points is the final figure so far

Shamsher76

Jun 15, 2015
Hello all,

I am new applicant and just finished my IELTS test and waiting for the results now. Had a tough time to get my education certificates attested from Mumbai, India hence if anyone needs any advice I can help as I have just gone thru the whole agony :(
I have heard that so far applicants who have score of more than 450 have received ITAs and others having score of less than 450 are waiting since the start of EE ?? Is this true? I am worried now since I don't expect my score to be more than 300 :(

affan_123

Star Member
Jan 15, 2015
Shamsher76 said:
Hello all,

I am new applicant and just finished my IELTS test and waiting for the results now. Had a tough time to get my education certificates attested from Mumbai, India hence if anyone needs any advice I can help as I have just gone thru the whole agony :(
I have heard that so far applicants who have score of more than 450 have received ITAs and others having score of less than 450 are waiting since the start of EE ?? Is this true? I am worried now since I don't expect my score to be more than 300 :(
you don't expect more than 300? You need to increase your score only then you can get ita. Analyze yourself and improve ielts

OmarSarfraz

Jul 25, 2014
Shamsher76 said:
thanks for your reply. Whats the minimum score you think will have a realistic chance to get an ITA?
Get atleast 400 or apply for provincial nomination to get 600+ points from any of the province.

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shamsher76 said:
Hello all,

Hello Shamsher,

No one can guess the minimum CRS required to get an ITA and the best you can do is improve upon your score.

I'm not sure where you stand with your language score but there are significant points for language proficiency if you can pull yourself up to CLB9 level. OOPNP programme has a minimum requirement of CRS 400, so if you can achive that, you might get a chance to apply for a PNP which will give you further 600 points.

regards,
dxb

Shamsher76

Jun 15, 2015
DXB said:
Hello Shamsher,

No one can guess the minimum CRS required to get an ITA and the best you can do is improve upon your score.

I'm not sure where you stand with your language score but there are significant points for language proficiency if you can pull yourself up to CLB9 level. OOPNP programme has a minimum requirement of CRS 400, so if you can achive that, you might get a chance to apply for a PNP which will give you further 600 points.

regards,
dxb
Thanks Omar and DXB. I will not wait for my IELTS score which should be up this weekend and hopefully I will have a clear picture based on my score. Hoping to at least get CLB 7.

Nafees

Apr 20, 2015
me too..

from Dubai..

In EE pool since May 2015,

have been a victim of a consultancy and then decided to process on my own...

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Also we have the mid year report now to understand the exact trends so far.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-midyear-2015.asp