+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any updates or movement from the Halifax Office?

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
Thank you so much for that info! After reading your comment, I checked my tracker and I'm scheduled for oath on September 16th! September 2019 applicant, DM July 21, tracker updated (August 30). I hope everyone has some good news as well.
Congratulations

• Love
Reactions: zeyzey6

zeyzey6

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Anyone else got Oath ? also @zeyzey6 Please let us know if Oath is in person or still Zoom meeting
I will for sure! I never even thought about the possibility of an in person oath. I'm guessing it's zoom but the tracker doesn't say anything other than the following:
"You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on September 16, 2021.
Follow the instructions we sent to you for information on:
  • how to attend the ceremony
  • what documents you have to present
The notice you’ll receive is the official confirmation of the appointment. If you haven’t received the notice by the date of the scheduled appointment, contact us"
I'll let you all know as soon as I get an email. In the mean time I'm crossing my fingers for all of you. It's been a long wait for everyone.

zeyzey6

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I will for sure! I never even thought about the possibility of an in person oath. I'm guessing it's zoom but the tracker doesn't say anything other than the following:
"You've been scheduled to attend your citizenship ceremony on September 16, 2021.
The notice you’ll receive is the official confirmation of the appointment. If you haven’t received the notice by the date of the scheduled appointment, contact us"
I'll let you all know as soon as I get an email. In the mean time I'm crossing my fingers for all of you. It's been a long wait for everyone.
It's online on Zoom. I just got the email.

Reactions: wskamel

euzmar0813

Oct 25, 2020
They must have, but it still cannot explain why IRCC offices in other parts of Canada are still sending oath invites while IRCC Halifax has stopped for months... This is more like a local problem...
Hello, I am awaiting for PPR of my family where IRCC Halifax is handling right now. No response for more than 2 months. So are they really not working right now? thanks

Kuks87

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
My friends have completed their oath from Halifax IRCC on Sept 1, everything went well. They told them the certificates would come within a couple weeks.
Congratulations!! How many participants were there?

Nova Scotia

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello, I am awaiting for PPR of my family where IRCC Halifax is handling right now. No response for more than 2 months. So are they really not working right now? thanks
From the citizenship side they are pretty much stopped but I am not sure about PR tho... The processing of citizenship and PR are not related so it's hard to say... If you post this question to the PR forum maybe there are some people know the PR side of the Halifax Office! :)

Kuks87

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
all the best for tomorrow. Do let us know how it goes

• Love
Reactions: zeyzey6