+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any updates or movement from the Halifax Office?

zeyzey6

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Thanks , looks like they stopped responding to that email , i emailed them twice recently and no response
I wish I didn't get a response. Instead I got the following: "
Please see the below website for more information regarding current processing times. We are still experiencing delays due to COVID-19. Your file is in queue for ceremony.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html"
I'm beyond disappointed at this point. I wish you all the best, I have no hope left.

• Sad
Reactions: wskamel

wskamel

Jan 25, 2015
I wish I didn't get a response. Instead I got the following: "
Please see the below website for more information regarding current processing times. We are still experiencing delays due to COVID-19. Your file is in queue for ceremony.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html"
I'm beyond disappointed at this point. I wish you all the best, I have no hope left.
Sorry to hear that . I am also losing hope . is that the CIC halifax email address ?

• Sad
Reactions: zeyzey6

zeyzey6

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Sorry to hear that . I am also losing hope . is that the CIC halifax email address ?
Yes, the CIC Halifax email that they told me to email with any questions if I had any! I'm really sorry to hear about your case too. I really hope you hear something soon.

zeyzey6

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
Is it time for formal complain ?
I don't even know who to complain to. I wrote to my MP and his assistant told me that IRCC is working as hard as it can processing applications. I'm still waiting for my GCMS notes that I applied for on July 8th. It's either that they just don't care, or August is a holiday month and nobody is really working. I'm all out of options.

Kuks87

Star Member
Dec 19, 2014
LANDED..........
15-12-2017
I wonder if they’ve shifted their efforts to help the Afghan applications

zeyzey6

Star Member
Nov 26, 2019
I am september 2019 applicant, decision made on 28 July. Scheduled for oath Sep 15, 2021 - tracker updated today(30 Aug).
Thank you so much for that info! After reading your comment, I checked my tracker and I'm scheduled for oath on September 16th! September 2019 applicant, DM July 21, tracker updated (August 30). I hope everyone has some good news as well.