+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any temporary worker in Quebec, but applying for Express Entry, join here.

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
Please can you share a bit of what your loe contained?
Sure. I explained in my LOE that I already had a QSWP application in progress which I am cancelling to apply for EE. Then I explained why I am moving (to be closer to family, etc etc) and then proof of residence in Ontario.

Reactions: Adebola1

Rapri

Oct 29, 2019
Hello Samster,
I applied Through Express Entry under CEC Since January 13 and i am still waiting for them to request for my letter of intent to reside outside Quebec.

I am on closed work permit just like you, and because od this it is hard to get job offer from employers outside Quebec. I have applied for many jobs did some interviews but they won't take me till i have my PR. So its possible to apply under CEC without Job offer and look for away to prove your intent.

It might be a little bit difficult for you because you have already applied through Quebec so you will really need to convince the VO that you intend to leave.

I wish you goodluck.
Can you share the LOE you shared to show your intent to move away from quebec

Rapri

Oct 29, 2019
Sure. I explained in my LOE that I already had a QSWP application in progress which I am cancelling to apply for EE. Then I explained why I am moving (to be closer to family, etc etc) and then proof of residence in Ontario.
What are the proofs we can show for proof of residence?

numbnumb

Apr 27, 2021
Hello,

I am applying for the new TR to PR pathway. I studied and live in Montreal.

However, I am working for a Toronto based company since Jan 2021. I did not move to Toronto immediately due to COVID-19 and remote work allowed. I also left my old job in Montreal because I always wanted to apply for CEC.

However, I plan to move to Ontario as soon as restrictions are uplifted.

What are my chances?

Thank you.

Reactions: Vs_raj

mars_mars

Star Member
May 14, 2021
Hello,

I am applying for the new TR to PR pathway. I studied and live in Montreal.

However, I am working for a Toronto based company since Jan 2021. I did not move to Toronto immediately due to COVID-19 and remote work allowed. I also left my old job in Montreal because I always wanted to apply for CEC.

However, I plan to move to Ontario as soon as restrictions are uplifted.

What are my chances?

Thank you.
Same boat. Seniors, please help!

Saidani ahmed

May 14, 2021
Tunisia
Category........
Other
Job Offer........
Yes
Hello

Until now
I am Ahmed Al-Saidani, I am 26 years old and I live in Tunisia.
I dropped out of my studies until the Bachelor of Science in 2013 because of the family conditions I was going through.
From there I entered my professional life, I worked in the call center for two years, knowing that I had studied French telemarkiting.
After working as a waiter in a cafe and a restaurant, but from 2017 I worked at cipi actia electronic company in an assembler, quality control, test position.

I have 4 years of experience in this field to date
I honestly love this area so I look forward to it even more
So I sent many emails to apply for a job abroad, like in Canada, in France ... but without response
So I had to look for a work contract
is it possible ?
Many thanks to all readers of my post. All my information can be found here

Name First name: ahmed saidani
Address: Cite jomhouriya mnihla
Postcode / City: 2094 ariana
Phone number: +21693441987

Experience: 4 years (assembler of electronic parts)

Email: saidaniahmed248@gmail.com

MamataChintakindi

Mar 30, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
26-02-2021
Med's Done....
14-03-2021
Hi everyone,
I just need to update that I got my PR yesterday after landing interview at Ottawa office.My PR journey was not smooth and had so many issues on and off but somehow pulled it off.

I was on Closed WP in Canada since 2016 but in Montreal since 2018 .

ITA March 6
AOR March 20 ( I have submitted my Letter of Intention to stay outside Quebec with my application)
PFL July 11 (response submitted July 15)
2nd PFL Aug 22 (response submitted Aug 22)
Ghost update Aug 29
Landing email Sep 21
PPR Sep 24
VO Edmonton

Meanwhile called CIC few times but when called on Sep 16 , I have been told my application is marked as complete by VO on Sep 9 so decision can be taken anytime.

Both my PFL were not that easy to respond because of 7 days deadline with proofs and evidences regarding my intention.I am thankful to forum members for their support and guidance even some who got their PR few years ago and are no active on forum but helped me when I approached them. I will be happy to guide if any one applies for EE from Quebec .

All the best!
Hi Uzma,
I am greatful to this thread for finding your success story. I am kinda matching situation as yours.
I have closed WP valid till Sep 2021. And I have applied for EE under CEC category , ITA 13th Feb 2021 and AOR 26th Feb 2021.
I had experience of 13 months from Oct 2019 to Nov 2020 in Montreal quebec. Then my assignment was commenced and I returned to India.

Now that my EE is progress and I may have to travel to quebec on another assignment once travel restrictions are lifted. What would be the impact on EE application. Can I stay outside of quebec (in ottawa) with closed work permit and all the necessary documents (like lease, phone number and driving license etc) and update address in EE?

I am in confused state to accept or not the assignment in quebec.

Thanks you so much in advance.

RavneetSv

Dec 2, 2017
Hi all,

I was exploring this forum and got good insights from it. I am seeking some advise basis my current situation in Canada.

I am working in Montreal on a closed work permit till April 2023. Started in November 2020. I am planning to apply for PR via Express Entry route upon completion of 1 year of experience in Canada. Is there anyone who worked through the same situation? Is it possible to get points for my current job also while I show a letter of intent that I will move out upon the completion of my work permit?

What would be the overall process I should follow?

Sanjar718

Apr 4, 2019
Montreal
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-08-2021
Hi all,

I was exploring this forum and got good insights from it. I am seeking some advise basis my current situation in Canada.

I am working in Montreal on a closed work permit till April 2023. Started in November 2020. I am planning to apply for PR via Express Entry route upon completion of 1 year of experience in Canada. Is there anyone who worked through the same situation? Is it possible to get points for my current job also while I show a letter of intent that I will move out upon the completion of my work permit?

What would be the overall process I should follow?

Hello,
I'm on the same boat, start working in November 2020 in Montreal. Living in Montreal. Want to go throught EE November 2021. Not sure how about the result, but as long as you can proof that you will leave quebec after getting PR, it should be fine. But i will try it.
At the same time i'm going to apply to CSQ, just in case if i get reject from EE.