Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone,

I am newbies here, please help me!!!

I have complete my Bachelor of Accounting (3 years) and Certificate III in Design (4 months) in Australia.

I am not sure whether I will receive 119 points under"Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years" or 112 points under "Bachelor's degree OR a three or more year program at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute"

Does the certificate has to be minimum of 1 year long?

Thank heaps!

Jason

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
I did clear history, used latest version of browser but still face problem for last 4 weeeks, what to do?

Which browser are you using?
Use chrome latest version.

If the problem still persists, then clear browsing data or cache.

Hope it might help.

jason2006

May 13, 2017
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone,

I calculated my years of experience and am not to sure if i could claim 3 years experience as retail supervisor, my experience timeline as follow

November, 2012 - Feb, 2015: Partime 20 hours per week = 1.5 years
(20 x 120 weeks = 2400 hours
2400 hours/ 1560 hours = 1.5 years)

Feb, 2015 - November, 2016: Full time 35 hours per week = 1.6 years

Do it sound fine?

My NOC is level at B, sound be okay with express entry program?

Thank you

justmine

Apr 24, 2017
Good day all, my question is this.
if i cancel the use of a representative immediately after getting ITA but yet to submit for permanent residence as im still within the 90 days period. Can my representative still view my profile??

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
HI

I have issues with my account i am not bale to upload my documents, the page always went dowen, i have been facing this for last 4 weeks, i wanna askt that can i make a new account n create a new profile in it, my score is 431 so i might get invitation till the time if nothing happen to my online issue.

rickyhanzhang

Star Member
May 13, 2017
I already got an ITA, and am about to file the application in a few days. When calculating the scores, in the skill transferability factor part, I claimed I had "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post- secondary program of three years or longer".

I have a master's degree so this is obviously the right category. My lawyer told me that I only needed to provide WES document (the ECA) for my master's degree, and no need to do a WES for my bachelor's degree. Is this true?

Another question: Anyone knows what's the percentage of people getting rejected after they obtain an ITA? Someone told me that as long as you provide correct and true documents, you are almost certainly able to get the PR.

Thanks very much.

frosted

Dec 27, 2016
Hello I have a PCC related question.

I am from India, but live in another country
Do I have to get the PCC only after I leave India? This is little confusing.
I already got a PCC from my local police station, last time I visited INdia in January.

1. However someone told me, if I live abroad; its mandatory to get the PCC from consulate...is it so ??

2. I wanted to visit the local consulate this week, however another question came. I am planning to visit India next month. SO someone said, I should get the PCC only after I come back from India. which means if I get the PCC this month and again visit India next month, this PCC will get invalid; is it so ??

~TIA

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
I have a question for EE profile. I am in canada and I been working as full time for a year now in my feild but no LMIA . I created my EE profile and cic asked me to register with canada job bank. Do I need to register even though I have job in canada but no LMIA ? Thanks

sdubey

Star Member
Apr 27, 2017
HI

I have issues with my account i am not bale to upload my documents, i got invitation through express entry. the page always went down, i have been facing this for last 4 weeks, it says online services are down. when i click continue after filling up all forms, i did report it but haven't got any reliable rplys.i wanna ask that can i make a new account n create a new profile in it, my score is 431 so i might get invitation till the time if nothing happen to my online issue.

so in case online issue is not resolved, i might have another option to apply through my new profile in case i got invitation.

mrzbd

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Hi, I need clarification on Job Experience document. I joined at a commercial bank in 2008. I had been in several departments and branches before i was transferred to IT division in 2011. Since then I have been working in IT as Business Analyst. Now I want just my Business Analyst experience to be considered for my application. What should I do? Should I include my non-IT experience in Job Experience doc? I have already included my non-IT experience in Express Entry profile. If it is not necessary, should I delete it form the profile at this stage(Post ITA).

Thanks

mrzbd

Toma1993

Star Member
May 11, 2017
HI

I have issues with my account i am not bale to upload my documents, i got invitation through express entry. the page always went down, i have been facing this for last 4 weeks, it says online services are down. when i click continue after filling up all forms, i did report it but haven't got any reliable rplys.i wanna ask that can i make a new account n create a new profile in it, my score is 431 so i might get invitation till the time if nothing happen to my online issue.

so in case online issue is not resolved, i might have another option to apply through my new profile in case i got invitation.
Call cic if your in canada

toppiri

Star Member
Mar 6, 2017
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
01-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
22-06-2018
Seniors, please help.
My previous employer (my main job I based my application on) just informed me that they cannot give a Letter of Employment as required by CIC, only their standard format - i.e. everything except list of duties.

Now that the head bosses said no to my request, my colleagues and other supervisors don't want to get in trouble by writing the letters in the (right) format, even without the letterhead. I read that people often got the missing info from their supervisors... My problem is, now I am married to my (then) supervisor. Although he does not work there anymore either, he's probably the only person who can make a complete list of my duties and provide a clear explanation in case the CIC calls.

Husband writing the duties of his wife, it looks bad. I can't honestly think of any other solution. Is it better if I write down my own duties in a LoE? I read many rejection stories because of this. I fell like CIC would understand if I told them everything - would they?

rahulmehta222

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
Hi,

I have following questions during profile creation:

1) How much money (in Canadian dollars) will RAHUL MEHTA bring to Canada to support themselves and their family?
Should I fill in the amount which I intend to bring to Canada or any figure would do? If I fill 25000, would they object in case I am only able to bring 20000?
2) Under Education History: We will assess RAHUL MEHTA's secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate RAHUL MEHTA's score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below.
Should I mention 10th, 12th, Engineering and MBA or the one ones for which I have the ECA report i.e. Engineering and MBA?
3) Which Provinces or Territories would RAHUL MEHTA consider living in?
Would it make any difference if I select ' All Provinces and territories' option?

4) How important is it to provide correct NOC code? I am not able to find code for my work profile, however, there is one code which partially matches my area of expertise.

5) Date RAHUL MEHTA first became qualified to practice in this occupation.
Is this the date when I completed my last education or the date when I joined my first job?

6) I am not working for the last 4 months as I have started something of my own. In express entry profile, do I need to mention about these 4 months? I don't have any proof of what I am doing as I am not associated to any organization. Although, there is an option to fill under Entrepreneur category but Employer name and Job title are also mandatory fields there. Can I just show my work experience with multiple employers and not mention about these 4 months at all?

7) What is the ' Field of Education' for Computer Science Engineer, Electronics and Communication Engineer and PGDM (Finance)?

8) Under Education History, what should I select in ' Level of Education' for my PGDM as WES has given me 'Bachelor's degree even for my PGDM? I know that I need to select Bachelor's degree in Canadian equivalency field but what about the level of education field which is before Canadian equivalency field?

9) ECA Certificate number - My ECA reference# on first page of ECA hard copy report is 32****4/jom while on 2nd and 3rd page of report ECA# is 32****4IMM. I am a bit confused whether to use /jom or IMM at the end?

10) Do I need to obtain job reference letters of my Spouse as well?

Many Thanks
Rahul