Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Thanks alot Asivad. I really appreciate your help!

But in the Educational Credential with WES I selected United Kingdom, so now if I change it to Bangladesh then will there be any problem?

I understand that my work experiences appears to be very confusing; so is it best to not included any experience before graduation?

Can you please elaborate what exactly you mean by reference letters? I think I can get them from my previous work places.

Thanks

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hi Seniors, please suggest on this issue. I really appreciate your help on this.

samir2015 said:
Hi,

I am looking for your help for my express entry profile submission. I did tried to submit with all details, but it says criteria not met.

However, I checked in the website and my score is reaching 68 with below details.

Below are my details-

Age- 29
Work experience- 6+ years under code 2172
Bachelors degree India- WES evaluation completed(4 years bachelors degree equivalent)
IELTS score- L-7, S-7, R-6, W-6
No education or work experience in Canada.
No relative in canada
Marital status- Single
No second language
I filled funds of $12500 for 1 person in the form.

In the express entry form I filled applied science for bachelor of engineering degree and I did not filled any other education details.

In the work experience, I filled in all job details, however that does not exactly match the NOC title because responsibilities matches out of the detailed description, and not the NOC title. I am a part of data warehouse development team which has many parts like ETL, reporting and many more. Experience certificates will mention only the job we are performing, still that is under data warehousing only.

Could you please help what am I missing or what is lacking so I can meet the requirements? Please help!!

Could you please share your email ID where I can chat with you? That would be a great help too.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Thanks alot Asivad. I really appreciate your help!

But in the Educational Credential with WES I selected United Kingdom, so now if I change it to Bangladesh then will there be any problem?

I understand that my work experiences appears to be very confusing; so is it best to not included any experience before graduation?

Can you please elaborate what exactly you mean by reference letters? I think I can get them from my previous work places.

Thanks
Check 'proof of work experience to understand reference letters ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
I have a few questions.

1. I completed my Express Entry profile yesterday and was directed to register for the Job Bank.

However, despite later registering and receiving a confirmation email that I had successfully registered my profile status

is still showing Job Bank pending. Is something wrong????/

2. When filling out my profile I could not remember some of my previous work experience dates exactly.

Specifically, I could not remember a few of the Months (from 2003 and 2005). I plan to contact my previous places of employment this week

to request job letters. My question is, should a draw take place say tomorrow which includes my score and I have the wrong months for a

few of them would I be band for inaccurate information or could I write a letter and explain and correct the dates on any form I need to fill

out??

OR should I delete my profile and wait till I get the job letters from my previous employers????

Thanks for the help

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
I have a few questions.

1. I completed my Express Entry profile yesterday and was directed to register for the Job Bank.

However, despite later registering and receiving a confirmation email that I had successfully registered my profile status

is still showing Job Bank pending. Is something wrong????/

Not a problem, takes up to 24 hours.

2. When filling out my profile I could not remember some of my previous work experience dates exactly.

Specifically, I could not remember a few of the Months (from 2003 and 2005). I plan to contact my previous places of employment this week

to request job letters. My question is, should a draw take place say tomorrow which includes my score and I have the wrong months for a

few of them would I be band for inaccurate information or could I write a letter and explain and correct the dates on any form I need to fill

out??

OR should I delete my profile and wait till I get the job letters from my previous employers????

Not a problem. Can be corrected even after you receive an ITA provided it doesn't make a material difference to your application. The next draw is unlikely to happen before the 2nd week of October.

Thanks for the help

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Thank you so much....that was quick. You are good.

The months I am unsure about are just for the work experience question those job don't contribute to my score.
I am claiming points for my current job.

Why do you believe there won't be a draw this week?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Thank you so much....that was quick. You are good.

The months I am unsure about are just for the work experience question those job don't contribute to my score.
I am claiming points for my current job.

Why do you believe there won't be a draw this week?
Because October has 5 Fridays, CIC is in no hurry to reduce the cutoff and there are a max of 2 draws per month so they are likely to be on the 2nd and 5th Fridays as that gives CIC enough wriggle room to keep the cutoff fairly high in October as well.

Tishfaith

Sep 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Nov 4
Hi,

Do I need to declare all my past work experience which do not contribute to my score for example these:

- September 2002 to November 2003
and
- January 2004 to July 2005

I don't want to necessarily exclude previous jobs and be rejected for not declaring them.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Tishfaith said:
Hi,

Do I need to declare all my past work experience which do not contribute to my score for example these:

- September 2002 to November 2003
and
- January 2004 to July 2005

I don't want to necessarily exclude previous jobs and be rejected for not declaring them.
CIC won't reject you for not mentioning work experience that has no relevance to your application. You can keep those out.

nitu.sandhu25

Sep 28, 2015
I have two questions

1) I have in total 4+ years of work experience of same NOC but not in continuation i.e. its from aug2008 to jan2009, aug2009 to oct2012 , aug2013 to july2014. But at present i.e. from aug2014 onwards I am not in this profession, I have started PHD.
AM I STILL ELIGIBLE TO APPLY under express entry as my current status is of student?????

2)My masters(ECA done) and my 3 year experience are of same time period i.e. from 2009 to 2012. From Monday to Friday I did my fulltime job of 40 hrs per week and during weekends I used to attend my master's classes. Will this experience be counted or not????

Should I go for Express category or not??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
nitu.sandhu25 said:
I have two questions

1) I have in total 4+ years of work experience of same NOC but not in continuation i.e. its from aug2008 to jan2009, aug2009 to oct2012 , aug2013 to july2014. But at present i.e. from aug2014 onwards I am not in this profession, I have started PHD.
AM I STILL ELIGIBLE TO APPLY under express entry as my current status is of student?????

2)My masters(ECA done) and my 3 year experience are of same time period i.e. from 2009 to 2012. From Monday to Friday I did my fulltime job of 40 hrs per week and during weekends I used to attend my master's classes. Will this experience be counted or not????

Should I go for Express category or not??
1) As long as you have one year, continuous, full time/equivalent part time experience in an occupation that falls under NOC 0,A or B in the last 10 years, then you are eligible on that front.

2) If ECA reports states the Canadian Equivalency as Masters, then yes, you can claim points for your Masters Degree. Also, if you have worked at least 30 hours per week, then, yes your work experience counts!

Good luck! Go ahead and check your eligibility using the come to Canada tool.

nitu.sandhu25

Sep 28, 2015
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) As long as you have one year, continuous, full time/equivalent part time experience in an occupation that falls under NOC 0,A or B in the last 10 years, then you are eligible on that front.

2) If ECA reports states the Canadian Equivalency as Masters, then yes, you can claim points for your Masters Degree. Also, if you have worked at least 30 hours per week, then, yes your work experience counts!

Good luck! Go ahead and check your eligibility using the come to Canada tool.
thanks a lot.

As already said, my masters is part time but I have completed 3 years of study (while its 2 years in fulltime) .In ECA report they have mentioned equivalency as "masters degree" . While filling its details when they ask for full time or part time , what should I select??

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi All,
Is IELTS IDP a valid English test for FSW? IELTS British Council exam dates are very difficult to get in Mumbai. Till January 2016, no dates are availableb but IELTS IDP is available. Would that score be valid for FSW?
Has anyone attempted IELTS IDP?

shahraza87

Star Member
May 28, 2014
Please anyone help me here I am a bit confuse about the new EE system they've launched.
My details are as follows. Please can anybody assess my credentials, I am from Pakistan.

Education: BS Textile Technology (4 Years Degree) from Indus University, Karachi completed in Dec 2008. (not yet send for assessment to ECA)

Experience: 1 year in Textile and 3 years in Marketing and sales.

Ielts: not given yet just assume CLB 7 here.

Adaptability: have a sister in Canada and also a Canadian.

My Spouse credentials:

Education: MSc Mathematics from Karachi University in Dec 2012

Ielts: not given yet.

I have one boy he is 1.5 years old.

Please can any body assess me am I eligible for EE or not and how much points do I get.

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
Hi All,
Is IELTS IDP a valid English test for FSW? IELTS British Council exam dates are very difficult to get in Mumbai. Till January 2016, no dates are availableb but IELTS IDP is available. Would that score be valid for FSW?
Has anyone attempted IELTS IDP?
Yes, it will be valid.

IELTS is co-owned by BC, IDP and Cambridge. Make sure that you are attempting the General version.