+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi,
Could someone who recently attempted, please share IELTS British Council material with me. I would pm my mail ID. I have registered for IDP and wanted to study British Council material as well.

Thanks
Deepali

infidel

Dec 17, 2014
Posted this in another thread but without reply. Its a little urgent sir..

I got my ITA on the 18th and immediately initiated work on PCCs for me and spouse. In my case I will need PCCs from 4 countries including RCMP and home country as i lived for more than 6 months in these countries. I have a few issues on which i need some opinion of Gurus -
1. I am currently in Canada and my wife is in India. Can we apply separately for PCCs and medicals? If yes where can i find resources to ensure my wife can followup on RCMP PCC and medicals from India?
2. What do i do next on MyCIC profile?
3. How, when and where do I pay the fees?
4. Where can I obtain a personalized document checklist to understand what I need to arrange for the next few weeks?
5. Any other tips and tricks that Gurus have?

shabaz

Sep 27, 2015
How crucial will be my educational background clubbed with IT career for express

Hi everyone..
I am from INDIA and planning to apply for Canada Immigration VISA in the coming 3 months. I have been working as a software developer for CAD applications(DS-CATIA & ENOVIA) customization since 2011 and have a total of about 5 years of experience in CAD & PLM customization.

As my educational background was mechanical till my post graduation (I have done my M.tech(Mechanical) from NIT-trichy and B.Tech(Mechanical) from Andhra University ,Vizag.) and later on started working as a Software developer in mechanical applications i am a bit worried about the consideration of my application for software engineers NOC of CANADA. How is it going to play a role in Express entry pool of comprehensive ranking system? How crucial will be my educational background clubbed with IT career for express entry pool?

Can somebody please help me on this?

Thanks & Regards,
Shabaz.

shabaz

Sep 27, 2015
Hi everyone..
I am from INDIA and planning to apply for Canada Immigration VISA in the coming 3 months. I have been working as a software developer for CAD applications(DS-CATIA & ENOVIA) customization since 2011 and have a total of about 5 years of experience in CAD & PLM customization.

As my educational background was mechanical till my post graduation (I have done my M.tech(Mechanical) from NIT-trichy and B.Tech(Mechanical) from Andhra University ,Vizag.) and later on started working as a Software developer in mechanical applications i am a bit worried about the consideration of my application for software engineers NOC of CANADA. How is it going to play a role in Express entry pool of comprehensive ranking system? How crucial will be my educational background clubbed with IT career for express entry pool?

Thanks & Regards,
Shabaz.

nitu.sandhu25

Sep 28, 2015
I am filling up the form and facing some problems right now.. please help me ..

1) I have done M.tech computer science .. So what to select in " Field of study" ?
2) ten yrs back my dad applied under FSW when I was dependent on him. that case was rejected.. What should be written in " have u applied earlier under CIC" ??
3) I have teaching experience of 4 years , out of which 6 months experience is of lecturer in engineering institute and remaining is of assistant professor( got promoted from lecturer to asst professor) My NOC is 4021 in which only lecturer job title is available , not asst professor .. what should I mention while filling my experience in job title??

jha190

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi there,

I am currently in Canada under the IEC working holiday visa from NZ. I am in the process of submitting my application for skilled worker (express entry). My visa expires end of November. If I am entered into the pool (which I should be as i almost have maximum points) can I work while waiting for an invitation to apply for PR?? Interim visa or something like that? If so what is the process?

Thanks in advance,

James :eek:

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
shabaz said:
Hi everyone..

Thanks & Regards,
Shabaz.
It is not that crucial .. The NOC will be judged with your work employment letter which details your job roles and responsibilities .. it should be clear and convincing

pr_rider

Star Member
May 31, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
In land
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2015
IELTS Request
27-05-2015
File Transfer...
27-05-2015
Med's Request
27-04-2015
Med's Done....
27-05-2015
what are the steps to change visa processing office after receiving PPR ?

DannyT10

Sep 28, 2015
I have a EE profile since April 2015. My work experience is 16 months at the current job. My job right now is NOC code 2281 Computer Technician. I have a friend who referred me to his current company and they were reaching out to me for a potential hiring (No sponsorship or LMIA). However the NOC code would not be 2281 any more but will be changed.

I'm worried that if I accept the new position it would affect my >12 months of working experience with my NOC code and potentially I have to gain work experience again with new title. If I keep my current job I can get more score next year in April since it will be 2 years of continuous work experience. However the new position they are offering me has better pay and better benefits.

Please give some advises for my situation. Thank you very much in advance.

mikontng

Sep 12, 2015
I have been serving in Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Cadre for four years, can I apply for Express Entry?

shaktimaaan

Sep 9, 2015
Hi,

In the "relationship to Adam Pitt" column, Should Adam write "mother" for entering details of his mother or "son" because he is her son?

PayalD

Star Member
Sep 18, 2015
Hi

I want some clarification on the wages.
Is it compulsory to have a minimum wage acc to your occupation so as to qualify for FSW under express entry ?
And does the same rule hold true for PNP as well ?
Pls share the link to get information on the same.

Thank You

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mikontng said:
I have been serving in Bangladesh Civil Service Administration Cadre for four years, can I apply for Express Entry?
If your occupation falls under NOC 0/A/B and you satisfy other requirements, you might be eligible to apply. Check if you are eligible for EE here --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shabaz said:
Hi everyone..

Thanks & Regards,
Shabaz.
Your work experience and your educational qualification need not necessarily match. Good luck!

SarinRees

Sep 29, 2015
Hi rajkamalmohanram,
Could you kindly assist me with the following queries.

1) If I am the principal applicant (with spouse) for the Express Entry FSW program, and I intend to take my wife along with me if ‘invited to apply' for PR, I understand that I would get a PR visa if my application for PR is approved, but will my wife also get a PR visa when we immigrate? What will be her visa status and is she allowed to work in Canada under that visa?

2) Is there a minimum period within which I should find employment in Canada, when we immigrate under the Express Entry FSW program?

Thank you :D