+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepalivg said:
what score can have more chances of getting PR under FSW if applying for 2+1. Husband being PA + wife + kid ?
All that matters is the CRS cutoff of the CIC when the draws are made. Till date, the minimum score for which ITAs were issued was 450. So, people above 430 might get an ITA this year (hopefully). Others, we need to wait OR go for a provincial nomination.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
shiningukstar said:
Hi All,

My points are below. Just wanted to know if they are right?

I have 10 years of software testing NOC 2283. IELTS score (L -7 , R -7.5, W-6, S -7.5)
Education : MBA
Age - 33
No canada study or work experience.
Married - have not claimed my spouse's education or ielts

can you please help?

Thanks
S

Overall Score 349 Help
CRS - Human Capital - Age 80 Help
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 126 Help
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 93 Help
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 25 Help
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25
Calculate using this tool --> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Hi,
I came across a link where we could calculate our eligibility of 67/100 on CIC website. Now I am not able to find it. Can someone please help me with the link?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepalivg said:
Hi,
I came across a link where we could calculate our eligibility of 67/100 on CIC website. Now I am not able to find it. Can someone please help me with the link?

Thanks

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Thanks Raj, there was link where I could calculate these 6 selection factors points online..And now just can't locate :(
Anyways, I had one more query..We are planning for FSW and City as Toronto, Ontario. Can you please guide me how to proceed with PNP?

dm06

Sep 3, 2015
Hello guys
So I am preparing documents now in case I receive an ITA
The thing is I have lots of documents that need translation to English but I have read on CIC that they have to be done by a certified translator . I don't live in Canada ! Can I have them translated in my country by an official translator and would this be satisfactory to CIC ? I have read also somewhere that if documents are translated by a non-canadian translator they have to be notarized ? The problem is in my country there is no such thing for translated documents so I do not know what to do exactly !

DrMr22

Sep 20, 2015
Hi Guys,

I'm filling out all necessary paperwork and there are a few things that I want to clear out.

1.Uploading a passport - do we have to upload just a bio page and page with our personal information or we have to upload with pages where we have a Canadian border stamp. Or all pages?

2.Employment records - do we have to add a T4 forms and Notice of assessment what we got from CRA or just Pay stubs and letter of employments.

Thank your answer,

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Please tell me how can I increase my points now to make it 450 or more? What are the chances of getting ITA at this level?
Core/Human factors
Age = 55
Level of education = 119
Official Languages = 118
First Official Language = 118
Second Official Language = 0
Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Core/Human capital factors = 292
Spouse factors
Level of education = 8
First Official Languages = 18
Canadian work experience = 0
Subtotal - Spouse factors = 26
Skill transferability factors
Education
A) Official Language proficiency and education = 25
B) Canadian work experience and education = 0
Subtotal = 25
Foreign work experience
A) Official Language proficiency and foreign work experience = 25
B) Canadian and foreign work experience B) = 0
Subtotal = 25
Certificate of qualification = 0
Subtotal Skill transferability factors = 50
Comprehensive Ranking System formula
Subtotal Core/Human capital + Spouse factors + Skill transferability = 368
Additional points = 0
Grand total = 368

Ichowdhury

Jul 8, 2015
Regarding SINP online application my immigration consultant is telling me to fill the form now even though I m yet to create my EE profile. My IELTS is slated for Nov 21, 2015. He says that I can fill the form now even without the EE profile being created and then I can update my IELTS score later once m done with the test.
It doesn't sound convincing to me. Can anybody share any info on this pls. Is the consultant trying to fraud me? Pls help

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
deepalivg said:
Thanks Raj, there was link where I could calculate these 6 selection factors points online..And now just can't locate :(
Anyways, I had one more query..We are planning for FSW and City as Toronto, Ontario. Can you please guide me how to proceed with PNP?
Unfortunately, unless you have a job offer, you cannot apply to Ontario. Ontario will handpick people from the EE pool at their discretion (The minimum requirement is that the CRS should be >=400). I suggest you try some other PNPs like NSNP, SINP or PEI.

DazedDave

Sep 26, 2015
Hi,

My score stands at 367. 17 draws have been made so far - last draw for 450 and above. What do you think are the chances of my application getting picked up at all?

Regards

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
Hello guys,

I have a question after Ita When we apply can we send them eca report done by Wes in may 2013 or do we have to ge new duplicate copy, coz Wes says eca report issued after Jan 1, 2007 can be used for cic

wifiwifey

Star Member
Jul 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2015
Doc's Request.
22-03-2016
AOR Received.
04-11-2015
Med's Done....
27-10-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
Hello Everyone,

I need some help on a urgent basis as I am unable to fill out my Express entry profile. I have faced the following issues when completing the profile-

1. Education History: I have a BSc Hons in Applied Accounting & ACCA membership. I have studied both in Bangladesh but the qualifications are from United Kingdom (certificates are issued from United Kingdom). So which country should I choose for "Country of Study" in the express entry form?

2. 1112 Financial and investment analysts- This employment requirements of this NOC states that a Bachelor degree is required. But I actually performed the duties in this NOC before completing the Bachelor degree? Can I include this experience in my profile?

3. Work Experience: I started working before completing my graduation (while studying ACCA and BSc Hons in Applied Accounting). I am not sure which experiences can I input in the express entry form? Below is my timeline consisting of education and work experiences.

Education-
2007- Completed O-levels
2009- Completed A-levels
2010- Started Graduation (BSc Hons) and a Professional qualification (ACCA)
2014- Completed both Graduation and ACCA

Work Experiences-
Dec 2011 to Nov 2012: Worked as an Accounts Assistant working 40 hours as a salaried employee
Jan 2013 to Aug 2014: Worked as a Financial Analyst working 44 hours as a salaried employee
Sept 2014 to Present: Working as an Analyst for 44 hours as a salaried employee

4. I want to take my spouse with me to Canada, will she be able to work full time as well?

5. Is there any complications if we both create separate Express Entry profiles, meaning I will create a profile having her as my spouse and the vice versa?

Thanks alot in advance for helping me out!

Alifur

samir2015

Star Member
Sep 26, 2015
Hi,

I am looking for your help for my express entry profile submission. I did tried to submit with all details, but it says criteria not met.

However, I checked in the website and my score is reaching 68 with below details.

Below are my details-

Age- 29
Work experience- 6+ years under code 2172
Bachelors degree India- WES evaluation completed(4 years bachelors degree equivalent)
IELTS score- L-7, S-7, R-6, W-6
No education or work experience in Canada.
No relative in canada
Marital status- Single
No second language
I filled funds of $12500 for 1 person in the form.

In the express entry form I filled applied science for bachelor of engineering degree and I did not filled any other education details.

In the work experience, I filled in all job details, however that does not exactly match the NOC title because responsibilities matches out of the detailed description, and not the NOC title. I am a part of data warehouse development team which has many parts like ETL, reporting and many more. Experience certificates will mention only the job we are performing, still that is under data warehousing only.

Could you please help what am I missing or what is lacking so I can meet the requirements? Please help!!

Could you please share your email ID where I can chat with you? That would be a great help too.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifiwifey said:
Hello Everyone,

I need some help on a urgent basis as I am unable to fill out my Express entry profile. I have faced the following issues when completing the profile-

1. Education History: I have a BSc Hons in Applied Accounting & ACCA membership. I have studied both in Bangladesh but the qualifications are from United Kingdom (certificates are issued from United Kingdom). So which country should I choose for "Country of Study" in the express entry form?

Bangladesh.

2. 1112 Financial and investment analysts- This employment requirements of this NOC states that a Bachelor degree is required. But I actually performed the duties in this NOC before completing the Bachelor degree? Can I include this experience in my profile?

It explicitly states that bachelors is usually required. You can include this experience provided you can get valid reference letters.

3. Work Experience: I started working before completing my graduation (while studying ACCA and BSc Hons in Applied Accounting). I am not sure which experiences can I input in the express entry form? Below is my timeline consisting of education and work experiences.

Education-
2007- Completed O-levels
2009- Completed A-levels
2010- Started Graduation (BSc Hons) and a Professional qualification (ACCA)
2014- Completed both Graduation and ACCA

Work Experiences-
Dec 2011 to Nov 2012: Worked as an Accounts Assistant working 40 hours as a salaried employee
Jan 2013 to Aug 2014: Worked as a Financial Analyst working 44 hours as a salaried employee
Sept 2014 to Present: Working as an Analyst for 44 hours as a salaried employee

You cannot claim 2 activities as full-time simultaneously because that defeats the purpose of calling any of them full-time. If your education is treated as full-time, your work experience is valid as part-time experience till you graduate. After graduation, you can claim it as full-time experience. Else claim employment as full-time and your education will be part-time. In your case, it is confusing because you have worked 40 hours a week while being a full-time student simultaneously (which would be about the same amount of time each week). Input your information truthfully in the EE profile and get valid reference letters, let the system award you points and explain this in an LOE (Letter of Explanation) after getting an ITA, if required.

4. I want to take my spouse with me to Canada, will she be able to work full time as well?

Yes. Provided they are a part of your PR application.

5. Is there any complications if we both create separate Express Entry profiles, meaning I will create a profile having her as my spouse and the vice versa?

No complications. Both of you will have to necessarily include the respective spouse in your applications. And one of your application will have the higher CRS - the other profile is automatically deemed useless because it might not get an ITA.

Thanks alot in advance for helping me out!

Alifur