+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Is photos (self & Family members) needed for Express Entry.

If yes! then please let me know the photographs specifications.

Yes. Find details below.

Digital photos

Purpose

To confirm identity

Document requirements

Digital photos meeting CIC's permanent resident card photo specifications (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf) must be provided.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner
Their dependent children, including non-accompanying
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I done my case EE but at no occasion it asked me for photos (however I had made photos ready from professional photographer).

After completion it gave me final score and Application number E********* (10 digit number including E).

My question is that my EE is complete or any other work is still remained at my end. And my application is entered in the draw pool for next coming draws.

Srinivasa2013

May 22, 2013
cartwright said:
If you take those extra points out does your score fall below the minimum?

Yes If I remove those 11 points out of 458 (458-11=447), then the score falls below the minimum cut off CRS.

Should I call CIC help line and ask or do not know why the system is providing everyone with extra points earlier than completing the 2year experience.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,
Please I would like to ask if i can start filling my Express Entry Application before getting my IELTS Scores. I actually have an old score which i could use, however, i wrote the exam again on the 1st of august 2015 and i am hoping for a better score.
The reason i want to start filling is that i want to be very meticulous about the form and i really do not want to be in a rush. I believe CIC would soon invite new set of applicants and i want to be part of them.
Kindly advice thank you.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Managerchap said:
Hello,
Please I would like to ask if i can start filling my Express Entry Application before getting my IELTS Scores. I actually have an old score which i could use, however, i wrote the exam again on the 1st of august 2015 and i am hoping for a better score.
The reason i want to start filling is that i want to be very meticulous about the form and i really do not want to be in a rush. I believe CIC would soon invite new set of applicants and i want to be part of them.
Kindly advice thank you.
Yes. Start filling the form but do not 'transmit' your details yet. That ways, you are not yet in the EE pool but yon can keep working on your profile.

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
Hi! I have a quick question about the education evaluation. I have a Masters degree from United States and Bachelors from india. Do, I need to evaluate both or Master's is fine? If Bachelor's is required, I already have sealed transcripts from year 2010. Will they work? or latest dates on transcripts are required.

Thanks,
Bharat

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
Hi! I have a quick question about the education evaluation. I have a Masters degree from United States and Bachelors from india. Do, I need to evaluate both or Master's is fine? If Bachelor's is required, I already have sealed transcripts from year 2010. Will they work? or latest dates on transcripts are required.

Thanks,
Bharat
Just the Masters is fine provided it is evaluated as equivalent to a Canadian Masters degree. Else get your Bachelors assessed as well so that you can claim points under 'Two or more degrees...'.

Check for free assessment here ---> https://www.wes.org/ca/preliminary/poe.asp?

Those transcripts would normally suffice. Send an inquiry to WES to check before sending them out. http://www.wes.org/ca/contact.asp

alessandroV

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Asivad Anac said:
I believe CIC did some maintenance work earlier today - there was a 2 hour downtime. Recommend that you wait for a couple of days to see if the system behaves itself and try sending CIC a technical inquiry on this one.

If there is no response (and I suspect there won't be an immediate response), upload everything as 1 document under the available placeholder and use an LOE to explain the technical glitch.

You will have to 'transmit' the information and pay the fees to successfully complete submission.

All the best!
I will. Thank so much for your good suggestion, as always!!!! ;)

James Sultan

Jun 16, 2015
Dear All, Can someone please suggest me on the following:
I have been working with my current employer from past 8 years. During this time, i have been promoted three times. My job responsibilities stayed the same by Title and Grade changed.
My question is that, Shall i put this 8 years of experience as a single job experience (using the latest title) or divide it in three parts according to my promotions and old titles?
If i divide it into three parts, Will CIC still treat it as a continuous 8 years of experience or not?

Note: This is my first attempt in Express Entry but overall second with CIC FSW. 4 Years ago i had applied for the FSW when they returned back my application stating that i am not eligible. That Time, i broke down my single job experience into parts according to promotions, titles and grades.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
James Sultan said:
Dear All, Can someone please suggest me on the following:
I have been working with my current employer from past 8 years. During this time, i have been promoted three times. My job responsibilities stayed the same by Title and Grade changed.
My question is that, Shall i put this 8 years of experience as a single job experience (using the latest title) or divide it in three parts according to my promotions and old titles?
If i divide it into three parts, Will CIC still treat it as a continuous 8 years of experience or not?

Note: This is my first attempt in Express Entry but overall second with CIC FSW. 4 Years ago i had applied for the FSW when they returned back my application stating that i am not eligible. That Time, i broke down my single job experience into parts according to promotions, titles and grades.

Thanks in advance for your time.
No reason to break it down unless you worked under different NOCs or took a long sabbatical from work before rejoining the same organization. Keep it as a single line item and mention your latest job title.

I imagine your rejection had nothing to do with breaking down the experience. There was some other reason for you to be found ineligible. Confirm that before applying under EE again.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
after creating account they sent me verification code on my email then
I put this and window go forward and then asking me for
"EE profile number" and "Job seeker validation code" (this is not with me)

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
I have withdrawn my previous Express Entry Profile Voluntarily.

I have now created a new Express Entry Profile -> Got the pdf -> Successfully registered to Job Bank -> Received a message saying "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry pool of Candidates." 8)

But Upon checking the page titled, "Application/profile details" (the Table), it still says my Application/profile status is "Pending additional Criteria" & Job Bank Registration "Pending"

Is there a delay in the system which caused this? :eek:

uvsrsk

Star Member
Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-08-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
Reg. Work history

My work experience is split between India and Canada for the same organization over 4 years. Do I have to individually mention the dates during which I was in India and in Canada. Also, do I have to attach proof of employment from different periods of time for different designations I have been working in the organization or could it be the latest designation - only which is mentioned in the letter provided by the organization ?

Regards.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
saying "Congratulations! You have been accepted to the Express Entry pool of Candidates."

And Upon checking the page titled, "Application/profile details" (the Table), it now says my Application/profile status is "Open" & Job Bank Registration "Accepted"

Is this completed, Final and ok.

And now I have to wait till ITA.

Please guide.

nitinkatipn

Aug 3, 2015
Currently I dont have a job offer. once i apply my EOI i will start the job search.
So once i get the job, will i be able to update profile and get POINTS for that.

Currently in India. Never worked in Canada.

Also Regarding Reference letter:
This is my 4th company in which I am working. DO i need to get Referecne letter from all three previous companies too?

Whats diff between Reference letter, Offer letter and letter of employment ? All three are required ?

Sorry for so many questions together.