+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Boney

Jun 17, 2015
Thanks for the reply Asivad,

I have few more queries if possible please reply,i know it is difficult for you if people keep on asking separate questions .I hope this is last one from me

- My Total Score coming to 365 with present IELTS results i know it will almost impossible to get selected in government pool as cut off is pretty high ,is there any chance to get invitation by province/government/job offer based on my profession (Instrumentation & Control Engineer) as i know it is in demand there in which i have 6 + years experience even with this points?

- My IELTS Score is R-6.5,L-8,W-6.5,S-6 ... What i wanted to know is, i believe i can improve upon S ,R ,W .if i re do the test & listening Score come less than what i have now (8) ,can i keep the previous L score & improved S,W,R in second try??

Thanks in Advance
Boney

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Boney said:
Thanks for the reply Asivad,

I have few more queries if possible please reply,i know it is difficult for you if people keep on asking separate questions .I hope this is last one from me

- My Total Score coming to 365 with present IELTS results i know it will almost impossible to get selected in government pool as cut off is pretty high ,is there any chance to get invitation by province/government/job offer based on my profession (Instrumentation & Control Engineer) as i know it is in demand there in which i have 6 + years experience even with this points?

Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to either get a provincial nomination with your current score or land an LMIA supported job offer from outside Canada.

- My IELTS Score is R-6.5,L-8,W-6.5,S-6 ... What i wanted to know is, i believe i can improve upon S ,R ,W .if i re do the test & listening Score come less than what i have now (8) ,can i keep the previous L score & improved S,W,R in second try??

You can't mix and match scores from different attempts. Each attempt will remain valid for a period of 24 months from date of test. You are allowed to showcase any valid IELTS attempt in your EE profile. In your case, strongly recommend you to repeat the IELTS and try to score at least 8 in L and 7 in R/W/S. Depending on education, your overall score can then touch or even cross 400.

Thanks in Advance
Boney

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
paranoidsunny said:
Hi,

It been 6 months i am in the express entry pool with 357 points, with me being the primary application. Now after my wife's IELTS exam, if she becomes the primary applicant, the total score is coming around 430. Can i cancel my profile and make my wife as the primary applicant ?
keep both profiles active as I did.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
I did EE on 03 August 2015, and I got result and final scores, but now when today I logged in and go to "View submitted application" there is some data is missing such as work history.

Is this normal or I have to refill and resubmit.

Please guide.

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
Hi!
I would like to know my FSW score for 3+ years of United States work experience. My age is 27.
I have my Masters degree from USA and Bachelor's from India.
I made two attempts for IELTS and got the scores as below

1. R = 7.5 W=7 L=7 S=6.5
2. R = 7.5 W=6 L=7.5 S=6.5

What will be my total points for 100? With the two scores separately.

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
Hi!
I would like to know my FSW score for 3+ years of United States work experience. My age is 27.
I have my Masters degree from USA and Bachelor's from India.
I made two attempts for IELTS and got the scores as below

1. R = 7.5 W=7 L=7 S=6.5
2. R = 7.5 W=6 L=7.5 S=6.5

What will be my total points for 100? With the two scores separately.

Thanks!
Use this ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hi,

I have a 4 year pharmacy degree from India which WES evaluated to be equal to graduate degree.
and i also have a 1 year graduate certificate from Canada.

Can you please advise if i can fill in "Two or more degrees......" in both of them?

Thanks
Ashutosh

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainp14Dec said:
Hi,

I have a 4 year pharmacy degree from India which WES evaluated to be equal to graduate degree.
and i also have a 1 year graduate certificate from Canada.

Can you please advise if i can fill in "Two or more degrees......" in both of them?

Thanks
Ashutosh
Input 'Bachelors' for your foreign credential and 'Two or more...' for your Canadian credential.

cic_123

Star Member
Dec 22, 2014
Hi

My question is, I got my medical done. I was been invited to apply as a FSW.
So, on the medical information sheet which they have provided to me, below Client visa details column they have mentioned,

IME : Non EDE
Upfront medical type : Worker

What does Non EDE mean? And it should have been mentioned 'Permanent residency' or what for upfront medical type?Or worker is correct?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Dear Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have a query if you don't mind answering:-

We applied for NZ PR and got refused in 2012 because of misrepresentation at final stage of our application. Honestly, it wasn't our fault, our consultant screwed us. We had all the right documents but we did not disclose consultant. We were not aware that you need to have authorized consultant and you need to declare it otherwise it is misrepresentation. Will this be a problem?

When I applied for Canada student visa, I declared NZ PR refusal and I got approval without any issue.

Regards
Won't affect this application as well. Just declare this truthfully when asked.

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
I have a quick question. I got my IELTS results and sent my Masters and Bachelors transcripts for WES evaluation.
Do I need to wait till evaluation result comes? or should I go ahead and continue the next steps.

If I do not have to wait for the report. What is the next I have to do?

Thanks!