+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
I have a quick question. I got my IELTS results and sent my Masters and Bachelors transcripts for WES evaluation.
Do I need to wait till evaluation result comes? or should I go ahead and continue the next steps.

If I do not have to wait for the report. What is the next I have to do?

Thanks!
You can start creating your EE profile. You can create a GCKey and the EE profile and input all available details. You will have to wait for your ECA report before you can finish entering all the details and submit the profile into the EE pool.

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
Thanks Asivad! I have already created the GCkey for my Canada visitor Visa, can I use the same? The link for EE profile is different from GCKey? What is the province I should opt?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
Thanks Asivad! I have already created the GCkey for my Canada visitor Visa, can I use the same? The link for EE profile is different from GCKey? What is the province I should opt?
You can use the same GCKey. Choose 'All provinces' unless you are specifically keen on just 1 province.

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
Asivad, I am trying to find out my eligibility from the link "cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp."

I don't see any option to select all provinces?

Thanks,
Bharat

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
Asivad, I am trying to find out my eligibility from the link "cic.gc.ca/ctc-vac/ee-start.asp."

I don't see any option to select all provinces?

Thanks,
Bharat
Choose whatever you feel like in the eligibility tool. You can change this answer even after you've created your EE profile.

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
One final question!

I am creating my EE profile.What should be my answer for the below in Immigration history and citizenships
"Tell us about "My name" previous applications to Canada, countries of citizenship, and the country where he/she currently lives.

Has "My Name" applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
I have applied for Canada visitors visa. So, my answer should be yes or no to this?

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
One final question!

I am creating my EE profile.What should be my answer for the below in Immigration history and citizenships
"Tell us about "My name" previous applications to Canada, countries of citizenship, and the country where he/she currently lives.

Has "My Name" applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
I have applied for Canada visitors visa. So, my answer should be yes or no to this?

Thanks!
You will have a UCI so answer Yes.

Gidipatiya

Apr 20, 2015
I received my express entry invitation on March and I applied in May. By the time I applied, my divorce case was on the hearing stage and now that is finished. I'm going to get married with the guy that I was living with. We were together for 2 years. I got my daughter's physical custody fully, and the legal custody was shared with my ex husband half,half, with access rights once a month. How can I get my daughter into my application?

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
I am struck in the Education History part of EE application.

I have masters degree. Do I need to enter Both Mater's and Bachelor's(Evaluating both with WES) or Master's is fine?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
I am struck in the Education History part of EE application.

I have masters degree. Do I need to enter Both Mater's and Bachelor's(Evaluating both with WES) or Master's is fine?
As you are getting ECA for both degrees, add both of them. Else, just the highest degree would have sufficed.

Gks

Jun 18, 2015
Can u tell my 67 point calculation
Age 39
IELTS 6.5R, 6.5S, W6, L6.5 Overall 6.5
Work experience 12yrs
Spouse ielts 5 in every subject overall 5
Edu master but as per Wes 4years becholor
It shows two becholor degree.

bharatkum69

Aug 2, 2015
I have little confusion about the occupation to be entered. I have my Master's degree from Electrical engineering and the job I am currently doing is of "Embedded Software Engineer".

The NOC "2173" falls under my employment experience. But in the employment requirements for "2173" shows required degree should be in Computers but I have in electronics. Will it cause any problem?

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bharatkum69 said:
I have little confusion about the occupation to be entered. I have my Master's degree from Electrical engineering and the job I am currently doing is of "Embedded Software Engineer".

The NOC "2173" falls under my employment experience. But in the employment requirements for "2173" shows required degree should be in Computers but I have in electronics. Will it cause any problem?

Thanks!
This won't be a problem. Education requirements for NOCs/jobs are more recommendation than mandates.

Maarkk

Aug 7, 2015
Hello all I have a question for all express entry advanced applicants!

I have my post secondary Wes Eca (4 year bachelor equivalency) and degree original but I don't have my secondary high school certificate.

Is it possible to proceed without this (will the degree+Eca be enough) or will the need to submit the secondary education certificate come up at some point?

I am quite worried about this as my high school diploma might be very difficult to obtain so appreciate all your feedback!

Thank you!

fawn

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silkperfume said:
I totally agree with your point ANAC, this is kind of advantage to those who happen to get married after applying e-APR.
But i wonder if that would delay the process when including the spouse later in application, than including them before e-APR if he could marry with in a month.
Im in a similar situation, got married after my papers are in process. I hired a consulant i was informed that theyre waiting for cic to open a slot before tbey could input my now husbands information.

Anyone with the same situation as i am? Is this the same msg you got from cic?

I am also worried what if it may cause a delay in my application...