+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

sweta1125

May 25, 2015
h2omd said:
Yes ,I had the same problem so I went through the application questions again and updated the information and there were a couple of new questions That I answered . After that, walla, everything back to normal . Hope this helps
Thanks!!
Will try the same, hopefully it works for me too.

yoemannn

Jul 30, 2015
Has anyone in this forum completed Express Entry process completely and received PR.

If yes, please share your timeline.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
First question is for Express entry eligibility (to generate code) is under:-

Which province or territory do you plan to live in?

should we answer any Province (we want to go for FSW).

mentioning any small place will increase chance of success.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mod2014 said:
First question is for Express entry eligibility (to generate code) is under:-

Which province or territory do you plan to live in?

should we answer any Province (we want to go for FSW).

mentioning any small place will increase chance of success.
Choose 'All provinces and territories'. Your answer to this has no effect on your FSW application.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Choose 'All provinces and territories'. Your answer to this has no effect on your FSW application.
There is no option for 'All provinces and territories'.

Please guide

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mod2014 said:
Just name of 13 provinces and territories are mentioned.

Please guide
Select all of them, some of them or any one of them. It doesn't matter to your FSWP application. It matters only if you are interested in applying to a PNP program - you should select that province as well.

mod2014

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
Asivad Anac said:
Select all of them, some of them or any one of them. It doesn't matter to your FSWP application. It matters only if you are interested in applying to a PNP program - you should select that province as well.
Only one can be selected.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mod2014 said:
Only one can be selected.
Select any one of those then - it doesn't matter at all while checking for eligibility. When you're creating your EE profile, you can select all/any/one of them.

ozavi

Jul 29, 2015
Pls as a nigerian, how can i qualify for Express entry pool as i have done the online evaluation and the result is ineligible. do i have to obtain a valid job offer in canada or provincial nomination to qualify?

Regards.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
ozavi said:
Pls as a nigerian, how can i qualify for Express entry pool as i have done the online evaluation and the result is ineligible. do i have to obtain a valid job offer in canada or provincial nomination to qualify?

Regards.
No, you do not need either of those to be eligible for EE. You must have a minimum of 67 points based on the FSW criteria to be eligible. Also, IELTS and ECA is a prerequisite to be eligible for Express Entry.

Please follow the link below to know more about the eligibility criteria.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-who.asp

Thanks,

Raj

RamKhanna

Jul 30, 2015
Hi friends,

We are planning to lodge EE application, my wife being the primary applicant. She has done her Bachelors in computer science, 8 years of experience in IT field, 31 years of age, WES evaluation done, IELTS score
L - 7.5,
R - 8.5,
S/W - 6.5 each. (She is at clb8)
We are not claiming any points for my qualification or I have not given IELTS as the spouse.

How much will we score in CRS, is CRS tool accurate in giving results, I read somewhere the crs differs when we calculate online and after lodging EE?

Also I have a question with regards to pof, do we need to have funds in our bank account before lodging EE profile.

Also she is giving ielts again, what would be her crs if she moves to clb 9 or 10 this time

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RamKhanna said:
Hi friends,

We are planning to lodge EE application, my wife being the primary applicant. She has done her Bachelors in computer science, 8 years of experience in IT field, 31 years of age, WES evaluation done, IELTS score
L - 7.5,
R - 8.5,
S/W - 6.5 each. (She is at clb8)
We are not claiming any points for my qualification or I have not given IELTS as the spouse.

How much will we score in CRS, is CRS tool accurate in giving results, I read somewhere the crs differs when we calculate online and after lodging EE?

Also I have a question with regards to pof, do we need to have funds in our bank account before lodging EE profile.

Also she is giving ielts again, what would be her crs if she moves to clb 9 or 10 this time
Use the CRS tool to find your score ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp

Your score can go up considerably if your spouse scores CLB 9/10.

Its wise to have the POF in your bank for as long as possible.