+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Poten

Jul 15, 2015
Hey thanks for your answer!

This is the minimum income this website says

welcomebc.ca/Immigrate/About-the-BC-PNP/Skills-Immigration/How-To-Apply/Minimum-Income-Requirements.aspx

language instructor 1

Star Member
Jul 12, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Paris
Nomination.....
21 Dec 2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Passport Req..
06-10-2017
dear friends
I would be thankful if you helped me

I have 1 year and 8 months job exprience in noc 4021 and after that 2 years and 2 months job exprience in noc 4011. how many years of expeience do I have if I apply for 4011? does 4021 count or not?

should I definitely have insurance for proof of my work experience?
thank you my friends

4011 university lecturer
4021 language school instructor

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
language instructor 1 said:
dear friends
I would be thankful if you helped me

I have 1 year and 8 months job exprience in noc 4021 and after that 2 years and 2 months job exprience in noc 4011. how many years of expeience do I have if I apply for 4011? does 4021 count or not?

should I definitely have insurance for proof of my work experience?
thank you my friends

4011 university lecturer
4021 language school instructor
I believe this has been answered earlier as well.

1. Your experience is 3+ years for the purposes of CRS. You can mix and match NOCs here.

2. Your experience is EITHER 1 yr 8 mths OR 2 yrs 2 mths depending on which NOC you choose to prove program eligibility. Your choice of NOC here will also most likely be your primary NOC. But that doesn't stop you from getting a job in any other NOC at any point in time.

3. You will have to prove your past work experience for the purposes of both program eligibility and CRS points. Following details need to be included in work reference letters.

A reference or experience letter from the employer

should be an official document printed on company letterhead (must include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and e-mail address], and the name, title and signature of the immediate supervisor or personnel officer at the company);

should indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, job status (if current job), dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits.
All the best!

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
My employment letters says ###salary + incentives (Variable). Should it show how much incentives were given or only incentives written will be okay...

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Hi Asivad ,

I had my medical passed
and BG check in progress today.

I did not get any Email notification neither I can see ECAS active when I try to access it using the EE application number!
Is this normal ??

My ECAS simply states :We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Hi Asivad ,

I had my medical passed
and BG check in progress today.

I did not get any Email notification neither I can see ECAS active when I try to access it using the EE application number!
Is this normal ??

My ECAS simply states :We were not able to identify you using the information you provided.
ECAS is erratic that ways - not sure when in the process people start getting access. With BG as In progress, surprising that you don't have access yet.

Do you have any other file pending with CIC? That is one possible reason for delay.

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Thanks for the response !

I have a PNP application for which I have not yet received a AOR.

To access the ECAS, like should I use only EE application no?
Also shouldn't I be getting email notification for updates in my cic ? similar to one sent out during initial auto generated AOR.

Paddy Canada

Jul 15, 2015
Hi, I'm looking for advice please and i hope you can help

I am in Canada on a 2 year working holiday visa which expires in September

I have just submitted my PR application and am applying now for BOWP.

Is it true that I cannot apply with my automated AOR??.

I understand that I can continue working on implied status but as I need to leave Canada and travel to Europe for a few days in October I'm afraid that the BOWP will not have been processed and I will lose my implied status.

I am on a 2 year working holiday visa now and i was wondering if anyone knows if I can apply for an IEC under young professionals program so that i can leave and return to Canada legally and continue to work in my job, or have i any other options

The trip to Europe is essential. thanks

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Micbm said:
Hi All,

I am about to upload my RCMP Criminal Record Check, two questions:

1. What is the Document Number? Is it the File number or Reference number? They both seems to be unique to me.

2. What is the expiry date? There is no expiry date on the document.

Thanks!
Hi Micbm,
I uploaded my RCMP criminal record check too, but I did not see anywhere on the CIC system that asking for the document number and expiry date. What I did was only scan this document and uploaded it. Why you need to provide these information? Am I wrong ?

sammy001

Jul 15, 2015
Hi all
i have done my express entry profile and register already in the job bank.
but in my profile total score given to be is 446 but when you count each category score sum up 484 i talk to cec rep he said he don't know what to do..anything anybody has any clue what to do.. also i send email to case specific inquiry but no help
here is my score look like

CRS - Human Capital - Age 110
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 98
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 85
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian work exp:- 53
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 38
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 50
CRS - Skill Transferability - certificate of qualification 50

thanks

Lvegam

Jul 15, 2015
Hello
I got my Working Holiday visa and will be moving soon. I work in communications/marketing, but when I was filling out the profile I noticed one of the questions asked if I was planning to work in some specific fields and one of them was Media. I chose "No" because that's not my current area.

My questions is what happens if I do get a job offer in broadcast/media? Is it forbidden? or does it depend on what I do there?

Thanks!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sammy001 said:
Hi all
i have done my express entry profile and register already in the job bank.
but in my profile total score given to be is 446 but when you count each category score sum up 484 i talk to cec rep he said he don't know what to do..anything anybody has any clue what to do.. also i send email to case specific inquiry but no help
here is my score look like

CRS - Human Capital - Age 110
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 98
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 85
CRS - Human Capital - Canadian work exp:- 53
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 38
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 50
CRS - Skill Transferability - certificate of qualification 50

thanks
Are you applying under FST? You can't claim those 50 points for Certificate of Qualification otherwise.

And on Skills Transferability, the maximum you can get is 100. You are gunning for 138 there.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Dear Asivad,

Hope you are doing well. I have spoken to my previous employer about experience letter. I have asked them to include following information on letter:

My name
Job title
Dates
Hours
Duties and Responsibilities
Pay

My pay was on average side when I started to work for this company. This was my first job after finishing studies and I got paid as per market price in India. Does amount of pay matter when CIC count work ?experience

Is it necessary to include pay in experience letter? I used to get pay in my bank account and I can prove that I got paid from the company?

Regards
What you were paid doesn't matter to CIC. They want it to be included in the letter so that they can confirm it is indeed paid work experience. CIC doesn't care about the amount.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Dear Asiad, thanks once again and God bless you for the help. In case my ex - employer won't write pay in letter , can I use my bank statements as proof of salary. Regards
CIC doesn't ever ask for proof of salary credits for work experience gained outside Canada. Try and get your employer to write that half a line about whatever you were paid - it need not even be very accurate. And I suspect even if it isn't there, it won't matter much because this pertains to a very old job in any case.

seabreeze

Feb 27, 2013
Hi,

I received an email from CIC as follows asking my T4, NOA ($52K last year earnings) and last 6 months statements.
---------------
>T4: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form from xxx.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/14

> Notice of Assessment: A copy of the 2014 Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment.
This must be received at this office by: 2015/08/14

> Funds, proof: Please provide an updated proof of settlement funds. Showing bank account history for the past 6 months with explanation and documentation to support any large deposits. We need explanation of the origins and documentary evidence of all settlement funds submitted, if applicable. Funds must be $11,931 completely available, transferrable and unencumbered by debt or other obligations.
Please click on the following link for more information: /immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
This must be received at this office by: 2015/07/19

------

Submitted my application on May 3rd, 2015 under FSW. Currently working in Canada with OWP. I have issues with my bank statement.

I showed around $12K when submitting my application.[received 2 cash deposit for $3500 on Mar 27,2015 & $4000 on Apr 7,2015 from my friend who borrowed money from me in several occasions - June 27, 2014 -$5500(given as cash withdrawn from account), few interac transfers]

I have spent most of it. (2 withdrawal transaction by remittance agency for $2000 & $4000 on June, 2015 to my account in home county to lend money for my friends)

Now, I have $3K balance in my account+ last three months pay cheque $2500 after tax (have pay stub) that I didn't deposit yet.

Please advise on how to handle this situation. I got to submit this in next 4 days.

Please help me. Thanks!