+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

jasonrfrazer

Jul 14, 2015
Hello all-

I need help urgently,I submitted my express entry profile with the incorrect NOC and now i received a Profile Ineligible status from CIC,I want to update the form but its not allowing me to do so.

please advice.

thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jasonrfrazer said:
Hello all-

I need help urgently,I submitted my express entry profile with the incorrect NOC and now i received a Profile Ineligible status from CIC,I want to update the form but its not allowing me to do so.

please advice.

thanks
If your profile is ineligible, it will be frozen and you can't update that anymore. You'll have to create a new profile from scratch.

azchill

Jul 14, 2015
Hii, I am currently in Canada but on restoration period.

I have completed my pgd from Ontario and was working for tim horton's as a supervisor from February 2014. due to the recent change in tfw i had to leave my job as my employer was not able to provide with Lima. My work permit expired February 2015 and i applied for implied status. My new employer in the mean time had already applied for my LIMA. I got my result for implied status on June 5. I got my LIMA approved on June 24 as a supervisor. I have already applied for my work permit and paid restoration fee for restoring my status. As i have already completed my 1 year of experience as a supervisor; i can apply for EE. I have the CIC receipt of payment . So can i apply for EE entry with the copy of LIMA or i have to wait until my work permit arrives.

Please if any one can answer my question will be helpfull.

questionsasked

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Hi,

I'm completing my PR application. They've asked for Proof of relationship. I don't have kids or spouse. I have a family member in canada who's a citizen. Do they want me to prove my relationship with them? But theyre not sponsoring me. I'm applying through CEC. I dont quite understand what they require here.

royb

Jul 14, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello,
Under express entry for study I have bachelors 4year and Two year post secondary diploma what category i fall under a) or b)?
a) Post-secondary program credential of 3+ years: 120 points
b) Two or more post-secondary program credentials, at least one of which lasting 3+ years: 128 points
Please if anybdy know the ans or help me out

royb

Jul 14, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello,
Under express entry for study I have bachelors 4year and Two year post secondary diploma what category i fall under a) or b)?
b) Two or more post-secondary program credentials, at least one of which lasting 3+ years: 128 points

h2omd

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi there guys , could anyone plz help me out

I received my invitation july 10th . my overall score is 1006 .

the question form at the beginning of my application wasn't that long .

Now they have asked me for documents to upload . keeping in mind that i am in Canada with a study permit status that expires nov 2015 ,i need to know the following :

1- do i need a canadian police check , since i have been in canada for 10 months now ?

2- i was asked to upload the job offer document and a letter of employment , noting that i am currently studying , i have received a job offer , i have also received a positive LMIA for 30 months , but i still havent started working. i thought a letter of employment infers that the person is currently working? , what to do ?

Micbm

Star Member
Jul 14, 2015
Hi All,

I am about to upload my RCMP Criminal Record Check, two questions:

1. What is the Document Number? Is it the File number or Reference number? They both seems to be unique to me.

2. What is the expiry date? There is no expiry date on the document.

Thanks!

questionsasked

Star Member
Jan 29, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
If your profile is ineligible, it will be frozen and you can't update that anymore. You'll have to create a new profile from scratch.

SO can we not edit our profile after we receive the invitation?

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
royb said:
Hello,
If you have an ECA clearly stating that your educational credentials are equivalent to the Canadian bachelors and Two year post secondary diploma then you should choose option (b)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
questionsasked said:
SO can we not edit our profile after we receive the invitation?
You can edit portions of your profile after getting an ITA. You can't edit a profile that is deemed ineligible by the system.

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
Asivad Anac said:
For some categories under AINP, you will have to submit language test results.

http://www.albertacanada.com/opportunity/immigrating/language-test-centres.aspx
Thanks Asivad, I'm planning to Apply under skilled worker category which required language test,i already did have done the language test, but its one year old, by the time when i got nominated it will be expired, do u think i will need the language test again to apply for Express entry program?

thanks again.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YemenBoy said:
Thanks Asivad, I'm planning to Apply under skilled worker category which required language test,i already did have done the language test, but its one year old, by the time when i got nominated it will be expired, do u think i will need the language test again to apply for Express entry program?

thanks again.
Language tests typically stay valid for 2 years. You will need it o be valid till the date you are able to submit your application post ITA. Factor in the time taken for getting a provincial nomination and it appears you will have just enough time.

Recommend you take another test depending on how things stand 6 months from today.

Poten

Jul 15, 2015
Hi,

i have done my express entry profile and register already in the job bank, and now I'm with the documentation ready to apply for the BC PNP Express Entry.

Im thinking to include my partner in my application because do the sponsorship after get the residence (in case is approved) is a very long process we were 13 months living together but now he is back in nz because he could not get another visa)

My questions are:

The application could be decline if my partner is not in working in Canada right now?

What kind of documents they will ask me for to prove my annual wage? Because I need a minimum income of $21716 if there are two ppl in my application (including me).I guess the paychecks? but all of them or just the last ones? or what kind of documents?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Poten said:
Hi,

i have done my express entry profile and register already in the job bank, and now I'm with the documentation ready to apply for the BC PNP Express Entry.

Im thinking to include my partner in my application because do the sponsorship after get the residence (in case is approved) is a very long process we were 13 months living together but now he is back in nz because he could not get another visa)

My questions are:

The application could be decline if my partner is not in working in Canada right now?

No. This isn't a requirement under EE.

What kind of documents they will ask me for to prove my annual wage? Because I need a minimum income of $21716 if there are two ppl in my application (including me).I guess the paychecks? but all of them or just the last ones? or what kind of documents?

Is this minimum income a BCPNP requirement? As far as EE is concerned, it is called proof of funds (not annual minimum income but available funds) and you need just under 15000 CAD for both of you together.

POF amounts ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

POF documentation ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Thanks