+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

KTM3

Jul 10, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
I imagine this would be treated as regular work experience unless it is categorically treated as part of your educational qualifications itself. Recommend that you send in a mail to CIC asking for confirmation on this.

Have you got your ECA done? Did that require you to submit any document related to work experience/internship?
Dear Asivad,

Thank you for the respond.

I have not yet submitted my certificates for the assessment. To pass the exam we do not need to have such work experience. However, to be a member of ACCA, we do need to have a minimum 3 yrs of practical work experience.

I will update you as per the response of WES.

sammy001

Jul 15, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Are you applying under FST? You can't claim those 50 points for Certificate of Qualification otherwise.

And on Skills Transferability, the maximum you can get is 100. You are gunning for 138 there.
Thanks for the reply asivak
I was trying to apply under Cec and fst but as you see in the post they award me the point for the field. But the total is different

sammy001

Jul 15, 2015
sammy001 said:
Thanks for the reply asivak
I was trying to apply under Cec and fst but as you see in the post they award me the point for the field. But the total is different
Thanks for the reply Asivak
I got it maximum we can get 100 points in skill transfer ability and I already have it thanks again for clearing

AIMIM

Star Member
Jan 27, 2015
Hi Asivad,

I have doubt regarding level of education in express entry.

I have a bachelors degree from back home and canadian post graduate diploma in same field.

I have done ECA from wes for my bachelors degree.

Do I have to select this:
"Two or more certificates,diplomas or degrees. One must be program of three years or above"

or
"Bachelors degree"

Please and Thank you in advance

reza fatemi

Jul 16, 2015
hi,
I had a problem with online application form.
I filled the form, saved it and exit from my profile.... after a while, when i come back again, some part of information were gone, specially my education information....
what should I do?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AIMIM said:
Hi Asivad,

I have doubt regarding level of education in express entry.

I have a bachelors degree from back home and canadian post graduate diploma in same field.

I have done ECA from wes for my bachelors degree.

Do I have to select this:
"Two or more certificates,diplomas or degrees. One must be program of three years or above"

or
"Bachelors degree"

Please and Thank you in advance
When you are filling up your Education profile, choose 'Bachelors' option for your Bachelors degree and 'Two or more....' for the PG diploma.

All the best!

antony.frank

Jul 17, 2015
Hello All,

I am in process of submitting my Canada Express Entry Profile, however I am very much confused with points based system and I am not sure If I can score 67 points, hence would appreciate anybody pitching in for their assistance.

Below is my profile :

Age = 30 yrs
Education = SSLC (10th) and PUC (10+2)
Work Experience = 9 yrs in IT
IELTS = yet to write but want to know how much to score ?

NOTE : I am not sure how much points will be awarded for my education as per WES or CES

Kindly assist.

Regards,
Antony Frank

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
antony.frank said:
Hello All,

I am in process of submitting my Canada Express Entry Profile, however I am very much confused with points based system and I am not sure If I can score 67 points, hence would appreciate anybody pitching in for their assistance.

Below is my profile :

Age = 30 yrs
Education = SSLC (10th) and PUC (10+2)
Work Experience = 9 yrs in IT
IELTS = yet to write but want to know how much to score ?

NOTE : I am not sure how much points will be awarded for my education as per WES or CES

Kindly assist.

Regards,
Antony Frank
Check here for the FSWP grid ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

If you don't have a Bachelors degree, it appears very unlikely that you will be eligible under FSW.

silkperfume

Jul 17, 2015
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Asivad
I got ITA recently, with my CRS 470.
now i am planning to get married in few months, my future wife has also bachelors degree (ECA done by WES) and doing IELTS exam next month.
Can i file the application now and include my spouse later after getting married during the processing time?
or should i decline the ITA now and wait till i get married and apply together with my spouse?
thank you in advance

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
hi Asivad
I have a query regarding Proof of canadian education..I hav the Offficial transcript and Completion letter from Canadian university but not the Actual degree.....i needed to ask u that shd i apply PR with just these 2 or i reaaly need actual degree?? Thanks for any reply...

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
silkperfume said:
hi Asivad
I got ITA recently, with my CRS 470.
now i am planning to get married in few months, my future wife has also bachelors degree (ECA done by WES) and doing IELTS exam next month.
Can i file the application now and include my spouse later after getting married during the processing time?
or should i decline the ITA now and wait till i get married and apply together with my spouse?
thank you in advance
You can choose either of the 2 routes - I don't think your spouse's IELTS or ECA will be required given that your score was good enough to get you an ITA.

You can add your spouse to your application anytime before getting the PR. The only concern would be if you land a PR before getting married because then you will have to initiate a spousal sponsorship application and that has a much longer lead time. With that in mind, declining the ITA might be a better idea if you aren't getting married very soon - in 2/3 months that is.

Read about 'Changes to family composition' here about adding your spouse to your application before getting a PR. ---> http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

All the best!

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Does one need to show work experience for spouse also ??? As my spouse is self employed, so should I start arranging third party referral letters from clients. Do they ask to upload work experience document proof for spouse???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docsood said:
Does one need to show work experience for spouse also ??? As my spouse is self employed, so should I start arranging third party referral letters from clients. Do they ask to upload work experience document proof for spouse???
Only if the experience was acquired in Canada.

Managerchap

Star Member
Jul 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a Bsc from a Nigerian School, and other IT Professional certificates.
I would like to know if i need to have my professional IT Certificates Assessed, Asking because they usually do not come with a detailed course by course grade. Its just pass or fail.