+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

andycan

Star Member
Mar 2, 2015
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education

10+2

But i didnt get 2 points for that... can any 1 help me ... who have crated EE profile online..

please guide me

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
ngelsa said:
Yes just log onto your MyCIC account then find your application from the list and click on that "View Status and Message" button. From there go to the very bottom and select the "View Submitted Application" button and then you can edit your profile from there.
Hi,
i am hard time to update IELTS details in my profile, i dont see any edit button by following your steps.
After clicking on "View Submitted Application" i can see the status as "transmitted" and options are "view form" i dont see any edit button. Please help me.

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hello everyone :)
My EE score is 379 (with valid job offer letter, IELTS = 7 bands, Canadian post grad degree)
Sadly, I will not get LMIA or PNP by any chance...
Is there any way I can increase my score? I know there are many applicants between 400 - 450. How can I increase my score?
I have applied for ECA through WES but I dont think it has any effect since i already have a Canadian post grad degree.
Any suggestions will b really appreciated.

Thanks

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
Bhagya123 said:
Hi,
i am hard time to update IELTS details in my profile, i dont see any edit button by following your steps.
After clicking on "View Submitted Application" i can see the status as "transmitted" and options are "view form" i dont see any edit button. Please help me.
Experts,
Need your help to edit my profile.. please share your experience.

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
andycan said:
CRS - Spouse - Level of Education

10+2

But i didnt get 2 points for that... can any 1 help me ... who have crated EE profile online..

please guide me
try to re-enter your details and see if it changes.

Mar 2, 2015
Brian,

I have been informed through my current immigration lawyer that I should be receiving my Alberta AINP certificate in a couple weeks. My lawyer has another client that just received AINP from Alberta and the letter says that he can't use it to apply for express entry (i.e. the 600 points for Provincial Nomination)? I am a US citizen with engineering degree working as an executive for a Canadian oil company so when I do the self-assessment of the CRS I score over 1000 points assuming I can either get credit for provincial nomination or canadian employment. However, since my LMO upon initial hire has expired (renewed visa as degreed engineering professional under NAFTA), my lawyer says I won't get the 600 points. I'm being told I need to submit my application for PR under the old process which is currently taking 17 months. This seems unfair given I just finished waiting 14 months for my AINP and now have to wait another 17 months while others that may have just obtained a job (with LMO) could get PR within 6 months using Express Entry. Is there a way I can get Alberta to nominate me for Express Entry?

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
ds_maniac said:
Hello everyone :)
My EE score is 379 (with valid job offer letter, IELTS = 7 bands, Canadian post grad degree)
Sadly, I will not get LMIA or PNP by any chance...
Is there any way I can increase my score? I know there are many applicants between 400 - 450. How can I increase my score?
I have applied for ECA through WES but I dont think it has any effect since i already have a Canadian post grad degree.
Any suggestions will b really appreciated.

Thanks
Your ECA could increase points, if you have 4 years bachelor degree from back home with Canadian post grad, it would bring you 128 points after ECA done, "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" even you can get highest point 135, if you have masters degree from back home. Canadian post grad will not give you full points. It depend how many years post grad you done from Canada.

kareem.firoz

May 16, 2014
Hi, I had submitted an EE profile by mid of Jan and had met all criteria with a CRS score of 417. Since submission, I have not made any changes to my profile.

Yesterday I found an update notification in my inbox, and upon checking could see that my profile has been made ineligible. The criteria now says 'Not Met'.

I'd like to know if anyone had the same experience and whether its a system glitch which will revert back to the previous state automatically after sometime. Or do I need to submit a new profile?

Any inputs appreciated. Thanks!

dhaval85

Feb 13, 2015
Hello GUYS,

I have a score of 356 with wife IELTS but Not Credential..

What are my chances of getting ITA

I am slowly loosing hopes as seeing the current scenario there are a tons of people in the pool more than 400..

Wishing luck

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
dhaval85 said:
Hello GUYS,

I have a score of 356 with wife IELTS but Not Credential..

What are my chances of getting ITA

I am slowly loosing hopes as seeing the current scenario there are a tons of people in the pool more than 400..

Wishing luck
I have a score of 435 and even I am not sure of my chances. No one can give an assurance. Please try to improve your IELTS instead of whining about your CRS scores

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Dear Members,

I am waiting for my wife's ECA report and my question is can I submit my EE profile without it (ECA Report) and update it later once I have receive it? As I have only 1 day left to submit my EE profile. Please give me yours valuable suggestion as I am bit worried.

Thank you in advanced.

Bhagya123

Jan 19, 2015
Bhagya123 said:
Experts,
Need your help to edit my profile.. please share your experience.
All,
I am able to see "edit" options now.....
Initially i gave less IELTS score and my profile is ineligible, if your profile is ineligible then you wont see "edit" option.
I have deleted and provided correct IELTS score ,my profile is eligible and i can see edit option.
Hope this helps for folks who are having the same issue.

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
eatsleepgodiving said:
Brian,

I have been informed through my current immigration lawyer that I should be receiving my Alberta AINP certificate in a couple weeks. My lawyer has another client that just received AINP from Alberta and the letter says that he can't use it to apply for express entry (i.e. the 600 points for Provincial Nomination)? I am a US citizen with engineering degree working as an executive for a Canadian oil company so when I do the self-assessment of the CRS I score over 1000 points assuming I can either get credit for provincial nomination or canadian employment. However, since my LMO upon initial hire has expired (renewed visa as degreed engineering professional under NAFTA), my lawyer says I won't get the 600 points. I'm being told I need to submit my application for PR under the old process which is currently taking 17 months. This seems unfair given I just finished waiting 14 months for my AINP and now have to wait another 17 months while others that may have just obtained a job (with LMO) could get PR within 6 months using Express Entry. Is there a way I can get Alberta to nominate me for Express Entry?

there is something wrong with your so called lawyer - there is no old process or secret process to apply

all goes on express entry -

Jaiveer Singh

Aug 22, 2013
Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have seen plenty go guys familiar with EE system so i have some questions.

Age 25, IELTS 6.5(6 in all categories), having 2 year work experience in home country, Working in BC having job offer but without LMIA, MBA from India and PG Diploma from ontario i.e. my ECA. So when i go to "come to canada" tool to check my eligibility and get that personal identification code which use to create EE profile, it shows i am not eligible? I am creating profile for BC PNP EE and i am sure i am eligible under FSWcategory. So i have to say yes to the question in"come to canada" do you have valid job offer. Because for BC PNP EE i have valid job offer.

gibinv

Oct 26, 2012
Beautiful BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
Jaiveer Singh said:
Hi guys,

I have seen plenty go guys familiar with EE system so i have some questions.

Age 25, IELTS 6.5(6 in all categories), having 2 year work experience in home country, Working in BC having job offer but without LMIA, MBA from India and PG Diploma from ontario i.e. my ECA. So when i go to "come to canada" tool to check my eligibility and get that personal identification code which use to create EE profile, it shows i am not eligible? I am creating profile for BC PNP EE and i am sure i am eligible under FSWcategory. So i have to say yes to the question in"come to canada" do you have valid job offer. Because for BC PNP EE i have valid job offer.
for FSW, you will have to show proof of funds too i guess. I am also in the same boat as you (Masters from ON, working in BC, without LMIA). I'm gonna create my EE profile by march end, after getting my ielts results.