+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

charninder

Jul 2, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So nice. Thanks for quick reply.

One more question please. How to count my score and also to find that if I am eligible to apply under EE?

Thanks.

atmtaatmta

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
charninder said:
So nice. Thanks for quick reply.

One more question please. How to count my score and also to find that if I am eligible to apply under EE?

Thanks.
Google: "Express entry score calculator"
There are bunch of them on the internet.

BhanuGhai

Star Member
Jul 29, 2014
Hi evry1..

Need to know like my wrking experience is 5+ years but less than 6 years but in options we donot have anything for 5+ and less than 6 years.. options avaible are 4-5 years and 6 or more years.. what should i go with??

v2manms

Mar 4, 2015
Hi, I have created my profile on 18th Feb 2015 and my score it shows is 332. I am not sure if this is correct score for me. My age is 33, i have 12 years of work experience, i showed CAD 20k to be bought. My transcripts were certified by WES. My IELTS score is (Listening 6.5, Reading 6.5, Writing 6.5, Speaking 8) I am Graduate (3 yrs degree). My wife has also given IELTS with score of 6. (Listening 7, Reading 5.5, Writing 6, Speaking 6). My wife has done B.Sc, Msc and BEd but i have not applied for her transcripts hence are not certified by WES.

My total score as of today is 322 which i feel is too low. i dont know what will help me to increase my score. One of my friends has similar
work/study experience, but as per him his marks are much more. Can you please guide what is wrong in my profile?

Regards,
Mani (India)

Ivy12345

May 10, 2014
Hello

I have one question under the Work History section.
It asks you the history about previous jobs, and you need to enter NOC Code.
I was working when I was in university. Because the job title is so trick, I do not think I can find a NOC Code.
So what can I do? Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

arleneramiro

Star Member
Mar 4, 2015
atmtaatmta said:
Thank you. I am confused now. I thought if you had it assessed, you just get extra points for that. I didn't know that you have to have ECA to get any points for educational level.

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
Hello I have a Q,
I have 379 point in EE with IELTS 7.0 and a Canadian post grad degree.
I have applied under CEC since i do not have an LMIA.
Can someone let me know how many points extra can I earn if i also submit ECA ?
I have already sent an application for ECA thru WES.
I want to know how many additional points can I get ?

ds_maniac

Mar 2, 2015
iceberge said:
Your ECA could increase points, if you have 4 years bachelor degree from back home with Canadian post grad, it would bring you 128 points after ECA done, "Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer" even you can get highest point 135, if you have masters degree from back home. Canadian post grad will not give you full points. It depend how many years post grad you done from Canada.

I have a 3 year Bachelors Degree from an American College and did a 2 year post grad degree from Canada. how much extra points can i get after getting ECA of that american college degree of 3 years?

jv7r

Mar 4, 2015
Im a new person as a member.But Im benefited a lot becoz of this forum as this unites the whole world for good cause. hats off.Tons & tons of gratitudes to all the members for sharing .. spending their valuable times .thanks to new technological era...........

friends if canadian govt. is interested to invite people why it is becoming difficult to get LIMA jobs ?( as this equals the shortage of PR or canda citizens for skill A jobs)

Also while filling EE profile there is no Engineering..what should I fill?

please clarify....

anues

Dec 18, 2014
Hi, I'm creating a new profile. While entering the education profile, the name of Institution what should I put, my college or university name. In the B Tech Degree certificate, only University name is mentioned. But I studied in a college affiliated to the university. The city/town wher eI studied is different than my university city. Kinldy advise what to put here..

Novem

Star Member
Jan 26, 2015
Hi guys.... Just created ee profile and im in the pool waiting for the next draw to get in scored 791.. Cec met I got police clearance in 2 country i've been last october, is it still valid though???im confused do i need to apply for a new one..... Thank u so much

benben1992a

Feb 7, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
hello briandg, i just wonder the 6 cutting occupations is back again? or can i apply pr card by using these titles?

chithra.salin

Star Member
Dec 29, 2014
Eca report as secondary diploma and diploma two years
What to enter while creating EE profile...as highest education attained

kish196

Sep 6, 2014
Hello

I have applied for Canadian PR through Express Entry and NSPNP through a representative. All my credentails of My Cic account are with him. Now I dont want to waste time and apply for AINP/MPNP/Quebec PNP..Now, my representative is refusing to share my CIC account with me, he is saying that its highly confidential.

Can you all please advice me that Is it possible for me to create another CIC account and applying for these programs.
Will it affect my previous active applications?

Thanks