+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

moonpalace

Dec 26, 2012
Hi, how many hours are required for the LMIA for work to be considered full time? I've heard 30hrs/week from some and 37.5hrs/week from others. Is there a difference when you apply for PR under CEC?

lovecorazn

Star Member
Jan 6, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
hello,
I need your help pls. I am planning to apply for PEI express entry demand. Unfortunately, i cant remember my job seeker validation code. where can i find it? was it a 5 digit code? Another thing, Is express entry profile ID is the same with ee username?

sunoj

Feb 28, 2015
Hello,

I have the following educational qualifications:

1) high school (10 years)
2) higher secondary (2 years)
3) diploma/polytechnic (3 years)
4) B.E computer Sc (lateral entry/direct second year entry -3 years)

WES has provided me the below assessment results:
CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY : Bachelors' Degree - 4 years

ANALYSIS:
1) for diploma : Secondary school diploma and diploma (2 years)
2) for engineering : bachelor's degree (4 years)

Questions:
1) Do I need to input all the educational qualifications in the Express entry profile, right from school?
2) If so, does ECA required for all of them?
3) If it is the highest degree alone, then do I need to place the years of study as 3 or 4?

Thanks

hamidur

Sep 2, 2014
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
0131 (EE Point 438)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-03-2015
Bros.. Need some help to fill up my EE profile. Please let me know if you have any knowledge for below issues -

Personal Details
ID Document - National ID Card information required?
Immigration history and citizenship - I applied for FSW14. But as per last week's information application is returned due to NOC cap was reached. As packages are not received yet, what should be past application and UCI info for me? should I put Past application as Yes and UCI Blank at this point?
Funds - Minimum value for total numbers of family members are Ok or need to show more money?
Study and Language:
Information for SSC, HSC required?
What will be the Field of Study for Engineering and MBA? There is nothing applicable present in the drop down list. Should i Select 'Other'?
Provinces and territories of interest
If any particular Province is selected, that means restricted to that province only?
Any benefit/disadvantage of selecting all territories and provinces?
Work History:
I submitted my application for FSW14 for NOC 2281. Now for EE, i can see that my experiences match more with NOC 0131 in my current job. Is there any issue if i list my current Job as NOC 0131 and past 2 jobs as NOC 2281?

For Spouse ECA required to claim points?

Finally, Can I edit profile after Submitting?

Mahmednaeem

Feb 20, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-03-2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello! I need advice regarding EE profile submission.
> Is it a wise decision to submit personally?
> Or go for consultant. In that case, I am unable to understand what kind of services he will offer? After all, its simply a data punching.....

Need expert advice

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
Mahmednaeem said:
Hello! I need advice regarding EE profile submission.
> Is it a wise decision to submit personally?
> Or go for consultant. In that case, I am unable to understand what kind of services he will offer? After all, its simply a data punching.....

Need expert advice
It is simple tool. You can do it by yourself.

gopi123

Feb 28, 2015
Is it advisable to apply to EE along with wife or applying just you is good enough. If spouse applying along with spouse is advantageous then is IELts score of spouse also compulsory??

Request anybody to clarify on the same.

Thank you

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
gopi123 said:
Is it advisable to apply to EE along with wife or applying just you is good enough. If spouse applying along with spouse is advantageous then is IELts score of spouse also compulsory??

Request anybody to clarify on the same.

Thank you
Apply with your spouse. If you are scoring good, then IELTS of spouse isn't required.
Seeing the trend of invites, I don't think spouse IELTS really gives any mileage leading to the invitation.

gh6506

Star Member
Feb 25, 2015
I wonder about "Certification of Qualification" in profile form
Im a registered apprentice(automotive service technician),have a Statement of Menbership from Ontario College Of Trades.
can I say 'yes' under this section?

nilapup321

Feb 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have registered in the express entry pool in Jan15. my crs is 294. Do i stand a chance for an ITA???

terki

Champion Member
Nov 16, 2012
FLORIDA - MIAMI
LANDED..........
DUAL-CITIZEN - USA/CANADA
gh6506 said:
I wonder about "Certification of Qualification" in profile form
Im a registered apprentice(automotive service technician),have a Statement of Menbership from Ontario College Of Trades.
can I say 'yes' under this section?
of course yes - u stand to receive ITA on priority - be rest assured

good luck

hariskhan

Aug 23, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does one have to mention Secondary (SSC) / highschool (HSSC) details under education in one's MyCIC account ?

minivan12

Apr 25, 2014
Good Day, just want to ask the following questions,

1. My passport will expire next year (2016) and planning to renew this year. Can I still submit my profile using my old passport and update my profile once the new passport is already available.

For Express Entry profile under Province and Territories of Interest: My sister is a Canadian citizen and currently staying at Lloydminster Saskatchewan

2. If I apply under Saskatchewan Express Entry sub-category (SINP). Do I need to check ONLY Saskatchewan on the list or can I also check other Provinces?

3. if I can get job offer from Lloydminster Alberta and I initially check Saskatchewan only, can I still edit the profile or it will have any effect on my application?

Thanks

sbilla

Jan 9, 2015
Hi,

I have submitted my application through EE on 16th Feb 2015 and i have 336 points.

I have one query regarding Job Bank profile. Now that i have created my profile, do i also need to apply for the jobs by directly sending my application to Employer or will they directly select my profile from resume pool?

Regards,
Sbilla.