+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have read on cic site there is no need to show financial statement if you got job offer ....my question is that when we got ita we have to show how many months bank statement?

Mazher Ahmed

Jul 17, 2014
My question is that if I make a profile for Express Entry and after that profile if I need to do some change can I do these changes. For Example (if I make a profile with my Ielts score 7, and later on i again gave Ielts Exam and in that Exam I got Ielts score 8, Can I made this change to my express entry profile)PEASE REPLY ME AS I HAVE TO MAKE MY EXPRESS ENTRYPROFILE

GAJA

Feb 18, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
I submitted my CEC application and got message that i am ineligible, however, I met requirements. ( NOC2221, IELTS w-5.5, r5.5, l-5.5, s-6, work exp in canada 14 months, I have OWP and job offer till next year)
give advice what I have to do next?
I just was wondering how many PR canada wants to get in 2015?

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mazher Ahmed said:
My question is that if I make a profile for Express Entry and after that profile if I need to do some change can I do these changes. For Example (if I make a profile with my Ielts score 7, and later on i again gave Ielts Exam and in that Exam I got Ielts score 8, Can I made this change to my express entry profile)PEASE REPLY ME AS I HAVE TO MAKE MY EXPRESS ENTRYPROFILE
you cannot change the ielts score pls enter your actual bands

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GAJA said:
I submitted my CEC application and got message that i am ineligible, however, I met requirements. ( NOC2221, IELTS w-5.5, r5.5, l-5.5, s-6, work exp in canada 14 months, I have OWP and job offer till next year)
give advice what I have to do next?
I just was wondering how many PR canada wants to get in 2015?
improve your ielts band minimum band requitement is 6 in each module

rinal2174

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-05-2014
Nomination.....
PER: 13-08-2014
Med's Request
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
12-12-2014
Hi I need a suggestion:

Main applicant: Professor (BE IT, MBA- finance)
Spouse: Dentist

Main Applicant:
Education: 23 points
Experience (4.5 years): 13 points
Relative (sister-PR): 5 points
IELTS: 16 points

TOTAL ---> 69 points

IS IT RIGHT? PLEASE GIVE ME THE ASSESSMENT HELP.

DO we have a need to take IELTS and ECA before entering the express entry profile?

Amam12

Sep 23, 2014
PAKISTAN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amam12 said:
i have read on cic site there is no need to show financial statement if you got job offer ....my question is that when we got ita we have to show how many months bank statement?
pls reply

sumitkathare

Feb 25, 2015
Greetings!
For ECA, how do I send my documents to WES if the degrees are from two different countries? my bachelors was in India and Masters from USA. I will send the bachelors degree marks cards from India and have the university in US to courier the masters transcripts directly to WES. How will WES collate the documents from two different sources, since the envelopes will reach them separately.
Thanks for any advice on the matter

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
i have submitted my application in EE successfully. my score is 438.
my question is- can one get invitation from cic without job offer or nomination offer also through EE? only on the basis of point can one get the invitation? or is job offer must?
please if someone can answer....

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
taral80 said:
my question is- can one get invitation from cic without job offer or nomination offer also through EE? only on the basis of point can one get the invitation? or is job offer must?
As of now people who had 600 points for PNP/Job Offer (LMIA) only got the ITA.

After the third draw, the cutoff stands at 808..

But the prevailing opinion is that cutoff will come down over time. Because EE PNP are very few and LMIA is very hard to get..

Sam0211

Sep 23, 2014
hello evry1
i have some queries regarding EE..hoping to get help from all of you.....i have completed professional degree in Bangladesh now become a Chartered Accountant from ICAB. My WES evaluation is Bachelor degree 3 years as i did not evaluate my professional degree.
# If i mention my professional degree in my EE profile is it going to create any problem or it's better not to mention it...plz let me guys
# have applied in july...application returned on November due to insufficient job duties..so i have a Uci number do i need to mention that i have applied before along with Uci number??

thanx in advance

cooldim84

Star Member
Jan 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I applied for FSW 2014 and currently i have received my PER and now i am waiting for my MR.

However i have created a profile in EE pool and got registered in the job bank as well.

Will this my EE profile be a problem for my current ongoing FSW 2014 process.

Can please advice me on what to do and what not to do.

Thank you!!

doubtingapplicant

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
taral80 said:
I would like to enquire about a number that is displayed in my Express Entry personal profile page. I have not yet submitted my EE profile. May I know what this number is?

trueromesh

Feb 6, 2015
Hi,
Please can somebody advise me what has to be filled in
Study and Language -> Education history -> Complete / full academic years

Does it have to be years of the Course (for eg. 2 years for MBA or 4 years for B.Tech. or 2 Years for SSC)?
or does it have to be total years of education (e. for MBA it is 18 Years for B.Tech it is 16 Years for SSC it is 12 Years?

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a question..
For getting 600 points under PNP do we need a job offer?
if yes, does it should be LMIA approved?

Thanks