+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

gujar

Star Member
Apr 8, 2012
CEC321 said:
Currently I am eligible for both CEC and FSW on EE system, I have not count my work experience outside of Canada yet,
I have 2 years of work experience outside of Canada, If I count on this experience to gain more scores in EE system, and by any chance (after ITA) the officer is not satisfied with those experience (either salary or NOC number), is it considered miss representation?
Although, I would still be eligible (due to Canadian work experience and other factors ), do they reject the application?
Thanks
Are you going to declare that experience in background declaration form. If you have not claim that point to get ITA ?????

Kirubakar

Dec 21, 2014
I am new to this Express entry profile. I read through the official CIC website and many posts here in the forum. Got the required information but I am not able to consolidate them all

Few Queries.

I understand that I need my IELTS and ECA ready before creating an EE entry profile. I have my IELTS ready.

ECA
1. I have a bachelors degree from India and a Masters degree from UK. I believe I need to send 3 sets to WES right? One from my side, One from Indian university (bachelors) and another from UK university (Masters). I am worried that these will reach at different times, to WES, because of the different countries. How do I handle this? Is there a specific order in which I have to send the packages?

2. Do I have to create an online profile in WES before the packages reach there? Or afterwards?

3. Do I need to send anything apart from the 3 packages to WES?

4. Kindly do give me some suggestions. Some do's and don'ts as I am new to this whole process. Any information on places where you faced any problems and solutions. This would really help me out.

Thank you for answering. Really appreciate the effort.

aaaHuuu

Feb 22, 2015
Question:

International Student in BC
2 years diploma graduate
NOC 6235 (Financial Sales Representative)
1 Yr Experience
Age 21
No Experience outside Canada

Note: Major financial institutions do not help with PNP or LMIA and have to apply CEC directly.

Those 600 for PNP or LMIA seems to be impossible to get if one wants to pursue a banking career after their graduation.

How would one with such situation apply for CEC and get accepted?

kstaf

Feb 22, 2015
Hi guys!
I hope some of the experts can help me out…

I created my EE profile in Jan. Got a score of 435 and my profile said that I MET the requirements for CEC and FSW. Now I have two questions:
1. I have over 1 year of Canadian experience with NOC 1123. However my CRS - Human Capital - Canadian Work Experience is 0. They didn’t give me any points for my Canadian experience. At the same time my Profile says that I meet the CEC criteria. Why wouldn’t they give me points for my Canadian experience?
2. In about a week after I initially submitted my application I logged back in because I received a notification that there was a message for me. When I logged in, there was no message and I noticed that my profile details for FSW criteria now said Not Met. Does anyone know why would it change??
I called the CIC service line with these questions twice. Those reps were helpless and couldn’t answer any of my questions. They suggested filling out the question form online and submitting screenshots with my score and the FSW criteria. It has been 4 weeks since I submitted my questions. I haven’t received anything from CIC. Can anyone help?

irfan_ul_haque

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Singapore
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-11-2015
Doc's Request.
03-11-2015
Nomination.....
15-09-2015
AOR Received.
02-11-2015
Med's Done....
14-10-2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
24-11-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-12-2015
LANDED..........
Hopefully in June-July 2015
I have a query regarding Express Entry profile,
when asked "Which Province or Territory you want to live in?" I am confused as which one(s) to choose. I personally have no preference except for the place where I will definitely secure a job (job demand) and prospect. My NOC is 6221 and while checking for PNPs (linked with Express Entry), currently only Saskatchewan has my NOC in demand. I have no problems in choosing Sask. and apply through PNP at a later stage, however, will this affect other provinces to blacklist (or something) me. Is it allowed or expected to apply for more than one province through PNP, which I plan to too, depending on my NOC's demand in that region and hence maximising my chances of securing a PR, be it anywhere in Canada.

I am really confused to choose a location during my EE profile creation. Kindly Help.

rkapoor

Feb 17, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Question:

As mentioned under BC PNP the international graduate should have a valid job offer. So if I have a job offer from BC employer but without LMIA am I eligible for PNP.
My question is under PNP for express entry do we need LMIA approved job to gain 600 points.
As far as I know if one has a job offer with LMIA approved will get 600 points, no need of PNP
However if I want PNP that requires job offer, so by that does they mean job offer without LMIA or with it?

Thanks in advance

afscot

Jan 23, 2015
I withdrew my Express Entry application because it was ineligible (I know, I know - but I thought this was right at the time) now it will let me update the details...it just says "Update not Submitted" but there's no option to submit just 'save and exit'? It won't let me create a new EE as it says 'error, you have an application already'.....
Should I just make a new CIC profile? If so, should I make reference to the first application?

wsdlk

Feb 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The same situation here. Do you get points for the work experience (not extra 600)? I've been working in Canada full time for 1 year No LMIA. I updated my EE profile but received 0 point for the work experience related categories. Can someone help me? Thank you.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Kirubakar said:
I am new to this Express entry profile. I read through the official CIC website and many posts here in the forum. Got the required information but I am not able to consolidate them all

Few Queries.

I understand that I need my IELTS and ECA ready before creating an EE entry profile. I have my IELTS ready.

ECA
1. I have a bachelors degree from India and a Masters degree from UK. I believe I need to send 3 sets to WES right? One from my side, One from Indian university (bachelors) and another from UK university (Masters). I am worried that these will reach at different times, to WES, because of the different countries. How do I handle this? Is there a specific order in which I have to send the packages? You will get maximum points for your masters so you dont have to send other transcripts. Just send the Masters transcript.

2. Do I have to create an online profile in WES before the packages reach there? Or afterwards? I suggest before

3. Do I need to send anything apart from the 3 packages to WES? Just send Masters transcript

4. Kindly do give me some suggestions. Some do's and don'ts as I am new to this whole process. Any information on places where you faced any problems and solutions. This would really help me out. Create your EE profile if you haven't. Keep on updating as you gets the documents.

Thank you for answering. Really appreciate the effort.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
aaaHuuu said:
Question:

International Student in BC
2 years diploma graduate
NOC 6235 (Financial Sales Representative)
1 Yr Experience
Age 21
No Experience outside Canada

Note: Major financial institutions do not help with PNP or LMIA and have to apply CEC directly.Those 600 for PNP or LMIA seems to be impossible to get if one wants to pursue a banking career after their graduation.

How would one with such situation apply for CEC and get accepted?
You should go for BC PNP if eligible

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
irfan_ul_haque said:
I have a query regarding Express Entry profile,
when asked "Which Province or Territory you want to live in?" I am confused as which one(s) to choose. I personally have no preference except for the place where I will definitely secure a job (job demand) and prospect. My NOC is 6221 and while checking for PNPs (linked with Express Entry), currently only Saskatchewan has my NOC in demand. I have no problems in choosing Sask. and apply through PNP at a later stage, however, will this affect other provinces to blacklist (or something) me. Is it allowed or expected to apply for more than one province through PNP, which I plan to too, depending on my NOC's demand in that region and hence maximising my chances of securing a PR, be it anywhere in Canada.

I am really confused to choose a location during my EE profile creation. Kindly Help.
Use all provinces to wider your scope. Exclude Quebec as EE is not meant for there.

Bh. Prim

Feb 21, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Greetings! what is your best recommendation in terms of EE application?
A) Apply online by yourself
B) Course it through an immigration consultancy office (given of good reputation)
Thank you

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
rkapoor said:
Question:

As mentioned under BC PNP the international graduate should have a valid job offer. So if I have a job offer from BC employer but without LMIA am I eligible for PNP.
My question is under PNP for express entry do we need LMIA approved job to gain 600 points.
As far as I know if one has a job offer with LMIA approved will get 600 points, no need of PNP
However if I want PNP that requires job offer, so by that does they mean job offer without LMIA or with it?

Thanks in advance
You only need a full time job offer to apply for a BC PNP.

EEapplicant

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
wsdlk said:
The same situation here. Do you get points for the work experience (not extra 600)? I've been working in Canada full time for 1 year No LMIA. I updated my EE profile but received 0 point for the work experience related categories. Can someone help me? Thank you.
You should be getting points for your work-ex in Canada. I would suggest checking your profile again. Else shoot an email to CIC.