+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

fkiddy12

Jul 23, 2013
After you login using your GCKey.. You will be redirected to Welcome to MyCIC, <Your Name> Page...

Scroll down and click on 'Check status and Messages'

Scroll down and click on 'View submitted Application'

You will get 'Update Form' button for every section, Click on the one opp to the desired section and then follow the steps like sign-in, transmit to update the application.

sri012015

Jan 1, 2015
Re: sri012015: I am having the same problem like u

securejhon said:
Mr/Miss sri012015,
I am having same problems as you have faced.I want to update my career, education and ielts details but i donot see any update button.Plz anyone help me to solve this out.
I tried for it couple of times n once i was able to edit it though it was showing view form few details were editable ... and aftr few miniutes session got expired and i was again unable to edit it. so i created another express entry application from my profile and subimited it. I think you can go ahead in this way geting the points is the final thing we need.

The thing i observed was if the profile is successfully submited and if profile is eligible then onwards i was able to see the update form buttons

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Hi

I am already having job and working in canada so while filling up express entry profile how should i answer " do you have job offer in canada"
Should i put no as i am already working ???
Thanks

eng123ineer

Jan 5, 2015
I already submitted my documents since two month to the University of Toronto for assessment and they already deducted the receipt from my credit card but until now I don't have any information from them that they started working on my assessment.

Anybody knows how to contact them to follow up the status of my application?

yadav.sndeep

Jan 3, 2015
any inputs on this ?

My spouse's education is B.E. (electronics & comm.) and part time PGP from IIM in HR. I have couple of doubts
1. What should be the field of study ? I have filled up Computers/Information Tech as i found that one to be nearest ( as given in help on this question). I hope that's correct.
2. Her work exp is 1 year as software Engg. ( NOC 2173) and 5 years as HR ( NOC 1121) and then 6 month break followed by again HR ( NOC 1121) till date( almost 1 year). I have mentioned her work exp accordingly in these NOC . So should the total work exp in this NOC 1121 be 6 years or 5 years due to Break ?
3 The ECA is done for Bachelor's but along with this i have mentioned part time PGP in profile as well with NO ECA. I hope that should be helpful in justifying her current NOC HR and Bachelor's education in B..E.
4. We are creating two applications one with me as primary applicant and other one is other way round. whoever gets ITA first will apply. I hope that should be fine ::)

chemtoronto

Jan 11, 2015
I have a Masters Degree from University of Toronto. But my Bachelor's Degree is from outside Canada. Do i still Educational Credential Assessment?

insouciant

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can you tell me how can we show the proof of funds?
Can we transfer required amount into our accounts for a limited period of time and show the statement to CIC?

fatimacarla

Jan 14, 2015
What will i enter in Postal Code? I'm from the Philippines (Morong, Rizal in specific) i'm entering 1960 but it said postal code must be in valid format, also it was asking me a valid phone number (since it won't also accept my number +6392********)

Help! I'm clueless.

chemtoronto

Jan 11, 2015
I have a Masters Degree from University of Toronto. But my Bachelor's Degree is from outside Canada. Do i still need Educational Credential Assessment?

dp143

Jan 14, 2015
I have been getting the below error message while trying to "transmit". Please help to resolve ...

System-generated error code:YXDZPDYM (2015-01-06 19:45:58)
Sorry

This on-line service is currently not available.

Possible reasons::
1.We are currently updating this Web site.
2.We are experiencing technical difficulties.

Please try again later.

wX5

Jul 9, 2014
Hi Guys,

I am just starting to create an EE profile and etc...

Please can you advice the way to start. I tried to go through MyCIC as per the instruction but I'm not sure if I am doing it right.

Any links or screenshots to relevant page will be appreciated.

Thanks.

mdakterali

Oct 7, 2014
Problem with blank UCI Number in EE Profile Entry

The Immigration history and citizenship form of the Express Entry profile asks:

Has Md Akter Ali applied to Citizenship and Immigration Canada before?
Answer: Yes (I have submitted application under FSW in November 2014 but did not receive any acknowledgement other than the courier receipt time and date. I am not even sure whether my application was received before the cap was reached)

Has Md Akter Ali applied for Express Entry before?
Answer: No

If Md Akter Ali has a Unique Client Identifier (UCI) please enter it below
Question help:
This is the client identification number (client ID) that is on official documents you get from Citizenship and Immigration Canada. It has eight numbers. (Example: 00000000). If you are applying to CIC for the first time, you will not have a UCI yet.

Answer: blank (Since I have not received any UCI against my previous application)

When I proceed to the next section, the previous section shows incomplete.

If I say NO to the question regarding my previous application CIC, it does not ask for UCI number and the section completes. But wouldn't that be a false response?

Now what should I do? Please advise. I am stuck since 1 January and could not submit my profile whereas the first draw is scheduled to be on last week of January.

simonawo

Star Member
Dec 23, 2014
Can anyone help me calculate what my score will be for Express Entry?

Language - S=8, L=6.5, R=6.5, W=7
Age - 34
Education - It should likely come to 3year canadian diploma and 1year canadian postgraduate diploma, but i'm yet to do the ECA. I could only say this cuz my friend who have graduated together in the same programme, did ECA and that was what his result came to.
Experience - more than 6years in a skilled occupation of NOC B.

When i checked my eligibility, it said i was eligible but when i filled my profile and i submitted, it says not eligible. What do you think is wrong and what can i do because, i'm hoping to apply for the SINP Express Entry category and my work experience is listed as one of the occupation that Saskatchewan has listed as in-demand. Kindly also note that i don't think i need an ECA before Saskatchewan can nominate me but i need the EE number(i got this) and the job code(i didn't get this maybe because the profile says i'm ineligible) so i can start my initial application on SINP and upload documents pending the time that SINP will start their nomination(they are yet to start)

I need answers asap, thanks

SaiS

Jun 5, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

Submitted for NOC:2173 with Overall Score:342

Below is the breakup -

CRS - Human Capital - Age 80
CRS - Human Capital - Level of Education 126
CRS - Human Capital - First Official Language Proficiency 86
CRS - Skill Transferability - Education 25
CRS - Skill Transferability - Foreign Work Experience 25

Not sure if this gonna help me ... Huh...any idea what are the chances.

My wife has over 6 years of IT experience, she is a mechanical engineering graduate. She did not take her IELTS nor has her ECA. What are the prospects and what wld be the new score if I get her IELTS (assuming the easiest route with 6 in each module) and ECA.

Regards
Raj