Age - 12

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

I had my spouse points added to my score
My spouse ielts score
L:8
S:6.5
R:6
W:5.5
So with spouse support i was able to cross the 67 points barrier. So will i b eligible now?

sumit.singh.hallan

Jan 2, 2015
Gurgaon, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE Profile Created - 20-01-2015
Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
sri012015 said:
I had my spouse points added to my score
My spouse ielts score
L:8
S:6.5
R:6
W:5.5
So with spouse support i was able to cross the 67 points barrier. So will i b eligible now?
Yes then you should be through with 69 points.

king5

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
(NOC -B)
I have done a diploma,but i don't have a eca. can i fill diploma and higher secondary on my express entry profile?

What funds (Canadian dollars) does have available to bring to Canada to support his/her family?

I am already in canada, work permit with lmo.Do i need to fill that question?

PLZ SUGGEST ME

grvnanda

Jan 9, 2015
Re: Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer CA- ECA query

Dear All,

I am B.com, chartered Accountants from India, do i have to send both transcript to get evaluation for ECA. one of the agent told me they will only evaluate Bcom degree and not CA?
if some one has done ECA for this case, please assist and highlight.
i wanted to apply under EE. thanks in advance

prosanjitpaul

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Hi,

I am going to complete my 1 year of Canadian job experience under the category of NOC B by the end of February, I am working with Open Work Permit (PGWP), and the job is exempt from LMIA. I will get my wife English Language test score as well as ACA report by end of January, now my question is that;

1. Can I create and submit my EE profile now and then update it later on?

In this way will it give me positive benefit or do I have to wait for to complete 12 month of job experience as well as wife English Language test score and ACA report?

Thank you in advanced.

concorde

Star Member
Jun 16, 2014
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
11-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
04-08-2016
LANDED..........
11-08-2016
Re: Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer CA- ECA query

grvnanda said:
Dear All,

I am B.com, chartered Accountants from India, do i have to send both transcript to get evaluation for ECA. one of the agent told me they will only evaluate Bcom degree and not CA?
if some one has done ECA for this case, please assist and highlight.
i wanted to apply under EE. thanks in advance
The agent is wrong. ECA can very well assess the equivalency of CA credential as well

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Police check is now required at initial application stage (rather than by request of officer), correct?

Also Police check is required for countries which I lived more than 6 months consecutive after I turned 18.

What if I lived in my home country for more than 6 months but never consecutively after 18? I came to Canada as student when I was 17, I went home 3 times during summer: 2 months, 4 months, 4 months (in duration in that order). Do I need PCC at initial application? or do I write a letter explaining why I didn't include one? Thanks

fkiddy12

Jul 23, 2013
A question on claiming points for foreign education

I have B.Sc and M.Sc degrees from Andhra University (India), I have got WES assessed them and the following are the results.

B.Sc (Major - Science) : Canadian Equivalency as "Bachelor's degree (four years)"
M.Sc (Major - Computer Science) - Canadian Equivalency as "One year of graduate study"

and Canadian Equivalency Summary as Bachelors Degree (four years) in the top of the report.

How many points can i claim here? Is it just the Bachelors Degree or Two or more post-secondary credentials which gives me 119 points.

Please help...!!!

sanis

Jan 6, 2015
Hi there,

my name is saniya ali i am from pakistani and i am having a bachelors of education degree and also having 2 years of experience in kindergarten teaching and 3 years of experience in early childhood pre-school teaching

Which NOC should i apply on ?

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Im in Alberta. Do you have any idea how can my employer obtain a no fee Lmia?
Thanks!

sjrohit

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hi,

I am planning to apply for Express Entry PR, What all education certificates I will have to get verified from wes?

I am Bachelor in Commerce from Meerut University and I have also done a 1 Year Post Grad Diploma in Animation from CDAC, Pune.

Also, I am appearing for CELPIP language test, how much is the minimum score required to clear the exam?

Please advise,

thanks,

Rohit

p2015

Jan 9, 2015
Hello Guys

Does the job offer letter provided for work permit is considered to be/come under arranged employment or having job offer to gain additional 600 points ?

Thanks

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
valkyrie86 said:
hello

how to link job bank to my ee profile ?

another question is concerning the EE application.as mentionned in the photo, i Have 2, do i remove the first one?

Hey

no, the first one is ineligible. It just stays there, and you can submit a new one. It will keep a record.

julia143

Nov 3, 2014
Thanks for the help here! This is all so confusing.

I am wondering:
1. Will it still take 6 months to process if I have a permanent job offer?
2. Do I have to take the English exam if I am a native English speaking US citizen with a WES report indicating education equivalency of Master's Degree (Doctorate degree in US)?

Thanks again!

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
julia143 said:
Thanks for the help here! This is all so confusing.

I am wondering:
1. Will it still take 6 months to process if I have a permanent job offer?
2. Do I have to take the English exam if I am a native English speaking US citizen with a WES report indicating education equivalency of Master's Degree (Doctorate degree in US)?

Thanks again!
The 6 months counts from submission of the actual application. This is excluding getting into the pool and ITA stage.

Yes, everyone has to take language test, regardless of ones native language. Those tests are designed for people whose English is their second language. If English is your first language, it should be a walk in the park :p