+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
Hi
I Started workjng in canada in Jan 2014. Initially i worked in a different NOC code and later in April I changed my NOC with the same employer. So how should i put it in EE profile to claim my points for one year
Thanks

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
shuklapranu said:
Hi
I Started workjng in canada in Jan 2014. Initially i worked in a different NOC code and later in April I changed my NOC with the same employer. So how should i put it in EE profile to claim my points for one year
Thanks
I believe you would enter it as two separate 'jobs' putting in the same employer for both with the new job title and NOC code, start date in January then end date in April, second job start date in April with no end date.

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
canadaexpress2015 said:
When is the first draw of express entry and what will the minimum points requirement.

Someone please answer.
The first draw is supposed to be at the end of January, nobody knows the minimum number of points until the draw takes place.
When a draw is announced they will announce the number of candidates they will draw then the minimum number of points is calculated at the time of the draw by counting down from the top ranked candidate until they have invited the chosen number of people, the lowest ranked candidate that is invited is the minimum score required. They will publish the minimum score that was accepted at that time, so over the next few draws people can gauge what sort of score they need to be getting.

king5

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Hi brian

I am already in canada,work permit with lmo.

Which of these categories does applicant's job fall under?what answer should i choose for this question?

no work permit required
work permit required,no lmia
work permit and lmia required

plz suggest me

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
doubleym said:
Express Entry is not a lottery, selection is based on points ranking. Create one profile with whichever combination gets you the most points.
Dear,

In this case points are same. As i am having B.E with 9 yrs of experience and my wife had PhD + 2 yrs of experience.

Again back to the same question, Can i apply 2 applications? As mentioned above ? is there any of such rule that if applied as primary candidate, So i can not apply under secondary applicant?

Thanks //

shuklapranu

Star Member
Aug 11, 2013
doubleym said:
I believe you would enter it as two separate 'jobs' putting in the same employer for both with the new job title and NOC code, start date in January then end date in April, second job start date in April with no end date.

Thanks for the info!!

chantal111

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
Can anyone please answer my previous question.!!! I searched alot to get the answer but i did not get any answer.

Anyone can help me with my question??!!!
thank you in advance :)

Chantal111

Jan 7, 2015
Good Morning everyone... I would like to know if I should include all my work experiences even if it is not related to my degree... I have two years work experience as Call Center Representative and three years work experience as Medical Technologist which is related to my course.. Should I include it all in the work experience? Thank you very much... Kindly please do help me with this..

doubleym

Jan 6, 2015
cool_shah01 said:
Dear,

In this case points are same. As i am having B.E with 9 yrs of experience and my wife had PhD + 2 yrs of experience.

Again back to the same question, Can i apply 2 applications? As mentioned above ? is there any of such rule that if applied as primary candidate, So i can not apply under secondary applicant?

Thanks //
I don't know if there are rules against having 2 applications with the same people on both, but if the points are the same it makes absolutely no sense to have two profiles. They are not selected at random so you wouldn't be increasing the chances of being chosen so why risk possible complications further down the line with CIC?

cool_shah01

Star Member
Jan 5, 2015
doubleym said:
I don't know if there are rules against having 2 applications with the same people on both, but if the points are the same it makes absolutely no sense to have two profiles. They are not selected at random so you wouldn't be increasing the chances of being chosen so why risk possible complications further down the line with CIC?
Dear Doubleym,

Thanks for your prompt response.
First of all, Mine and wife NOC codes are different from each other.
And the reason that why i want to apply 2 application is that; In this way might be i can increase my chances to get selected in ITA under any one of the application.

vatsaltr

Star Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hello

I would like to know that i have already filled ee profile and got 361 points. Is it a good score??

My imp ques is that do we need to apply to provinces to get nomination from them or will they select me
From the pool?

Please do ans.

Thank u so very much

journey21

Dec 25, 2014
journey21 said:
Hi there,

I remember reading somewhere that lists out all the eligible NOC codes for Express Entry
under the FSW scheme.

It began with the main group numbers, like 01, 11 etc etc.

Anyone who knows about this?

Thanks.
Found it (from CIC site):

If your four-digit code begins with "0" (example: 0211)
Your job is NOC Skill Type 0

If your four-digit code begins with 11, 21, 30, 31, 40, 41, or 51
Your job is NOC Skill Level A

If your four-digit code begins with 12, 13, 22, 32, 42, 43, 52, 62, 63,72, 73, 82 or 92
Your job is NOC Skill Level B

Hope this is useful for all here.

securejhon

Jan 12, 2015
sri012015: I am having the same problem like u

Mr/Miss sri012015,
I am having same problems as you have faced.I want to update my career, education and ielts details but i donot see any update button.Plz anyone help me to solve this out.