+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

navigogana

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a quick question how much time is taken by Sasketchwan immigration to process a file for express entry PNP? I suppose it should be 2-3 months

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Thanks Asivad Anac,

What I read on this forum and elsewhere is that we need to declare both what liquid funds we have in our account and any credit card dues and loans on primary applicant name to repay. My only concern was the loan. This loan is from different bank than the one where currently funds are maintained. If we don't have to provide any details regarding loans then we are safe.

In case if required, Can we show money of my in-laws? They will transfer money in our joint account. Can they transfer this as a gift with affidavit to CIC?

Regards
Like I said before, loans aren't required to be disclosed.

Imagine if you have a housing mortgage and a car loan and CIC insists that it will count only your liabilities and not your assets, that doesn't sound terribly fair now, does it? But that is exactly how POF would work against you if you voluntarily declare loans and not the associated assets which anyways CIC isn't interested in.

All CIC really cares about is if you have access to enough liquid cash to help you settle down in Canada while you find your feet so that you don't end up on welfare or charity as a new immigrant. And that requirement is met by you proving to them that you have access to unencumbered funds. Period.

Though I think you need not, you are free to take money from your in-laws as a gift. You don't require an affidavit. A signed self-declaration which captures the transaction details and explicitly stating that this is a gift and not a loan which needs to returned would suffice.

EmmEmm

Mar 27, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
28-04-2015
Passport Req..
25-09-2015
i got an email from CIC regarding my job bank registration, it said "your account would be suspended because of inactivity"

did anyone else get this email ?

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Asivad Anac said:
You can upload this or leave it out. It won't make any difference.

Not needed.

Add another line ONLY if the 2 positions had 2 different NOCs. If they were in the same NOC, add just 1 line of employment and upload the letter once.
Thank a lot for all of your guidance. The NOC of both jobs are the same....

I have company letter with salary mentioned. But did not have pay stubs. Will letter be sufficient????.

However, since my salary was transferred each month in bank, can I attached my bank statement highlighting salary transfer in that statement..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Thank a lot for all of your guidance. The NOC of both jobs are the same....

I have company letter with salary mentioned. But did not have pay stubs. Will letter be sufficient????.

However, since my salary was transferred each month in bank, can I attached my bank statement highlighting salary transfer in that statement..
Mention of salary in the reference letter is enough. CIC does not ask for pay stubs or proof of salary credits.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
In education, do I need to add secondary school certificate (10th grade)?

In EE profile, I only added High school certificate, BSC and MSC degree..

Moreover, when uploading educational documents, shall I include 10th grade certificate or leave it?

One more thing! back side of the educational documents should be scan and include in overall file or not?

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
Hi everyone,
Had a query regarding OOPNP. I am a physiotherapist currently working in India. My EE CRS score is 414 and I entered myself in the pool on 4th Feb., 2015. I have not withdrawn my profile yet to create a new one to be eligible for OOPNP PT invite. I read OOPNP application guide and they have written under the heading "Work Experience" that if you are working in a regulated profession in ontario you need a license otherwise you are not eligible to apply (Is that the case or I am wrong as yesterday I visited ***** and they told its not for candidates outside Canada), the second confusion is about the point about the "ties", as the consultant said you don't need ties but the application guide clearly mentions that you need a tie in ontario.

Please help.

Thnx.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
In education, do I need to add secondary school certificate (10th grade)?

In EE profile, I only added High school certificate, BSC and MSC degree..

Moreover, when uploading educational documents, shall I include 10th grade certificate or leave it?

One more thing! back side of the educational documents should be scan and include in overall file or not?
In your case, just the BSc and Msc degree copies along with the ECA report would be enough. You don't need to mention or upload 10th or High school certificate.

I'm not sure if there is anything on the back of a degree - usually the degrees have all the information on 1 face and nothing at all on the back. If your degree has information on the back, you should probably upload that as well.

This is what CIC wants for proof of studies. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Purpose

To confirm education claims and validate that the applicant meets program requirements

Document requirements

To receive program-specific points for education, the applicant must either provide proof of having completed a Canadian secondary or post-secondary educational program; or obtain an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) and provide the ECA reference number in their application, along with proof of the foreign educational credentials for which points are being claimed.

Proof of completed Canadian or foreign educational credentials can include copies of secondary or post-secondary education documents (certificates, diplomas or degrees); and transcripts for successfully completed secondary or post-secondary studies, if available.

Where an ECA has been obtained, the applicant must provide the ECA reference number in their e-APR for online validation directly with the issuing organization. A scanned copy of the ECA is not required when submitting the e-APR but may be requested by CIC at a later date.

Individuals who must submit this documentation

The principal applicant
Their spouse or common-law partner

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,
Just want to inquire what to do for jobs worked for 2 years, but now the company is no longer in operation?
thanks

Jun 6, 2015
medical request still not recieved

MEDICAL REQUEST STILL NOT recieved

Below are the dates which my account shows..

File recieved -03 nov 2014
Per recieved -01 feb2015
File in process -17 apr 2015

As I am really tensed Plz suggest wot to do

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Hey,
Just want to inquire what to do for jobs worked for 2 years, but now the company is no longer in operation?
thanks
If you want to use that experience for program eligibility and CRS points, try and get your old colleague/supervisor to give a signed declaration in the format that CIC wants. That letter should include the applicant’s name, the company’s contact information [address, telephone number and e-mail address], indicate all positions held while employed at the company and must include the following details: job title, duties and responsibilities, dates worked for the company, number of work hours per week and annual salary plus benefits. Get this notarized, get supporting documentation (business card of the colleague/supervisor, pay stubs, tax assessment forms etc) and upload those along with a Letter of Explanation where you highlight the reason for getting this done because the organization doesn't exist anymore and politely request the VO to consider your application as complete.

If that isn't possible, and only as a last resort, try submitting a notarized self declaration with the same content and supporting evidence along with the LOE and hope for the best.

All the best!

alluvlie6

Jun 29, 2015
Hello everyone,

Anyone been able to resolve this issue of getting the 'Our Online Services are currently down' error when trying to submit the PR application after receiving ITA?
I have browsed numerous posts and cleared cache, tried different browsers etc to no available. I got the ITA last week and a week off the 60 days is gone already.

allly081

Jan 8, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
Hi all,
Please help me clarify. I have acca certification assessed by Wes as canadian degree equivalent. The report list my status as acca affiliate. However as was recently awarded membership so my official cert from acca will say member not affiliate. Will I need to have the report from wes upgraded to say member?
Next thing. I am currently doing the canadian tax and law course to gain membership to cga thru mutual recogition with acca. How will I show that on my profile?

karen12

Jun 16, 2015
I'm just wondering about PCC within Canada... Do we need results of fingers prints to send with your application after you have received ITA??
or just the criminal record check is good enough??

Thank you Everybody for your help!