+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

varinder1717

Apr 18, 2015
everyone,

I stay in Canada and i work under noc 0 category as a store manager. My skilled work experience starts from August 2014 and as per under express entry cec, i need atleast 12 months full time experience which will be completed next month dat is August 2015.

But during this period I went on a Vacation for two months which was unpaid but my company pays me Accrued Vacation which I get in my every paycheck I receive.
My question is: Will this vacation of two months count in the one year period of completing my experience? Or do i have to do three more months to complete my one year experience?

Thank you in advance

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irina123 said:
Hi all,

I am a former FSW applicant for 1123 and got my package back in early May, stating that the NOC was capped. Finally got to filling out the Express Entry profile and found out that a guidance needed to complete some fields.
1. Is there any classification for disciplines? For example my field of study is Psychology and my spouse's is Radiophysics. Where do they fit? Applied Science?

They don't have an exhaustive list. Choose the most appropriate discipline.

2. For education, there is no option "vocational". What can I choose "part time" or "full time" study?
3. As to my husband's education, he has 5 years of University education, yet at that time there was no Master's or Bachelor's degrees. Yet 5 year education is equivalent to full graduate course. Can I put Master's without ECA?

If your husband is the Principal Applicant, ECA is mandatory before creating the EE profile. If you're the PA, your spouse's ECA can help you claim additional points but it isn't mandatory.

4. What are the chances of selecting "All provinces" for the intended location? Or it is better to mention certain province?

Selecting "All provinces" is a safe bet. Unless you have exactly one province in mind and will not settle anywhere else in which case you should select that province.

5. When filling out the Work History form, do you list all the jobs you ever had or just the mentioned NOC-related?

Just the NOC related experience.

I really appreciate the time and effort spent on your kind feedback!

alessandroV

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
Thank you Darklord for your answer,

do you mean there are no differences between having a new baby BEFORE or AFTER the PR visa is issued???

If I will have him/her before there are no problems, ok, but I am really concerned I will be rejected and I will have to start again in case they issue a PR visa for 4 people and then we are 5...

keshavchhn

Jul 9, 2015
Hi,

I have completed Bachelor of Engineering from college named as Al-Falah school of engineering and technology, affiliated to Maharishi Dayanand university Rohtak (Haryana).

i want to know what i need to fill in "Name of Institution" and "Institution Type"?

Also, now the college is recognized as university and named as Al-Falah University and this option is available in the WES list of institutions?

Please help..

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
alessandroV said:
Thank you Darklord for your answer,

do you mean there are no differences between having a new baby BEFORE or AFTER the PR visa is issued???

If I will have him/her before there are no problems, ok, but I am really concerned I will be rejected and I will have to start again in case they issue a PR visa for 4 people and then we are 5...
There is a difference between having a new baby BEFORE or AFTER the PR visa is issued. The difference is, if its before, the baby will be part of the application and he will get the PR along with you. If its after, you will need to add him/her separately. Again, Proof of funds etc needs to be shown if you have baby outside Canada. If your PR in in process and you have new baby, you will need to intimate CIC and add the baby to the application. They will not start the entire PR process again but will add the new baby. You will not be rejected for having new baby, don't worry.

alessandroV

Nov 19, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-08-2015
AOR Received.
04-08-2015
Med's Done....
05-08-2015
thank so much Darklord
really good clarification!!!!

maria_786

Champion Member
Oct 3, 2013
Can some one please clear my confusion :s, im trying to calculate the points for EE, for education part i have 3 year post seconday diploma n also a ceritifcate of 6 months. i knw u get 120 points for a 3 yr post sec porgram n then right below it says "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". so is it 120 plus 128 points, or jst 128 points in total?

Also can i get extra 25 points for Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer under the Education part of CRS – C. Skill transferability factors and anotehr 25 for With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree?

since i have 1 diploma of 3 yr post seconday edu n 1 certificate of 6 moths related to my studies from same college?

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Hi every1 and Asivad Anac,

i have a question to ask in EE profile.

I have an indian passport and recently i renewed my passport in KSA (JEDDAH). now PLACE OF ISSUE is Jeddah in my current passport.

my question is :

In ID document-summary section: country/territory of issuance ( what should i put ) ?

Saudi Arabia or India ?

Please clarify difference between Place of issue and country/territory of issue

Br,
H Mir.

funmohan

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-Sep-2015
Passport Req..
PPR: 12 Feb
Hi All,

My current employer gave me an experience letter with all needed details (Roles and responsibilities, time period, salary etc) after completion of 1 year last year in November.

My CEC application was returned back to me as the 8000 quota has filled up in October 2014. I'm waiting for an ETA (Score: 459) under EE right now.

My employer has declined my request to re-issue an experience letter again when I asked them for one recently.

1. Can I re-use the letter that was issued to me last year?
2. The HR person who has issued the letter has left her role, but the contact number on the experience letter now belongs to the HR who has filled in her role.

Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

Sunny292929

Jun 24, 2015
Hello Everyone,

I am an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of Canada. My wife lives in New York City. We recently got married in New York City Hall. I want to bring her to Canada and was wondering which is the quickest way to do so. Either I can file an outland spousal application for her which takes about 10-16 months or she can file under express entry. Currently she is getting 469 points under express entry profile. She can also get extra 10 points for adaptability (spouse's education, work experience and IELTS) but a lawyer told me that she can not get that because it is for people who are not Permanent Residents yet, so I guess in this case my being a permanent resident hurts her case?

I am not sure if I am on the right thread, please guide me if this is not the right thread.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Sunny

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
maria_786 said:
Can some one please clear my confusion :s, im trying to calculate the points for EE, for education part i have 3 year post seconday diploma n also a ceritifcate of 6 months. i knw u get 120 points for a 3 yr post sec porgram n then right below it says "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years". so is it 120 plus 128 points, or jst 128 points in total?

Overall 128 points.

Also can i get extra 25 points for Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer under the Education part of CRS – C. Skill transferability factors and anotehr 25 for With Canadian work experience and a post-secondary degree?

Yes. You can score a maximum of 50 in those 2 factors.

since i have 1 diploma of 3 yr post seconday edu n 1 certificate of 6 moths related to my studies from same college?

Before claiming any of those points, you'll need to get ECA done if these are foreign credentials.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aspireimmi said:
Hi every1 and Asivad Anac,

i have a question to ask in EE profile.

I have an indian passport and recently i renewed my passport in KSA (JEDDAH). now PLACE OF ISSUE is Jeddah in my current passport.

my question is :

In ID document-summary section: country/territory of issuance ( what should i put ) ?

Saudi Arabia or India ?

Please clarify difference between Place of issue and country/territory of issue

Br,
H Mir.
Not sure. But if it asks nationality and place of issuance separately, then the answers should be Indian and Jeddah.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
funmohan said:
Hi All,

My current employer gave me an experience letter with all needed details (Roles and responsibilities, time period, salary etc) after completion of 1 year last year in November.

My CEC application was returned back to me as the 8000 quota has filled up in October 2014. I'm waiting for an ETA (Score: 459) under EE right now.

My employer has declined my request to re-issue an experience letter again when I asked them for one recently.

1. Can I re-use the letter that was issued to me last year?

Yes.

2. The HR person who has issued the letter has left her role, but the contact number on the experience letter now belongs to the HR who has filled in her role.

Not a problem. The reference letter is from the organization and not from an individual. In any case, no harm in reaching out to the new HR and inform them about this situation so that they are prepared for any inquiry that might come from CIC.

Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance!!!!!

May 20, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
hi
I'm so confused can u help me, I'm on work permit status until sep 2015 and not working because company is closed, but got new lmia and job offer letter also applied for workpermit. Can I update my EE profile with new lmia before Cic approve my work permit or should I wait for workpermit.