+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

Shumaz

Jul 10, 2015
Hi

I have just applied for Canadian process, I have 7 yrs of IT experience,age 30 yrs, qualification BE computer science, IELTS yet to be taken. What are my chances?
Request folks from India to form a group with me on whatsapp +91 9916013870 or shumaz.tbt@gmail.com so that we can help each other and work together.

Regards,
Shumaz.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
aspireimmi said:
Hi every1 and Asivad Anac,

i have a question to ask in EE profile.

I have an indian passport and recently i renewed my passport in KSA (JEDDAH). now PLACE OF ISSUE is Jeddah in my current passport.

my question is :

In ID document-summary section: country/territory of issuance ( what should i put ) ?

Saudi Arabia or India ?

Please clarify difference between Place of issue and country/territory of issue

Br,
H Mir.
Hi, I am an Indian national living in KSA as well and my passport is issued in Riyadh. Country of issuance for passport is India in this case as we hold Indian passport, even though passport is issued in Riyadh, its been issued by Indian government. Place of issue is the place where the passport is issued, in your case Jeddah's Indian consulate. All governments have consulted and embassies where consular assistance is provided to its citizens including passport services.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Shumaz said:
Hi

I have just applied for Canadian process, I have 7 yrs of IT experience,age 30 yrs, qualification BE computer science, IELTS yet to be taken. What are my chances?
Request folks from India to form a group with me on whatsapp +91 9916013870 or shumaz.tbt @ gmail.com so that we can help each other and work together.

Regards,
Shumaz.
If you have not yet taken IELTS and not done ECA (Education Credential Assessment), please do it first as these are mandatory and only then one can know his chances. Unless you take IELTS and do ECA, you cannot apply for Canadian immigration process.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varinder1717 said:
everyone,

I stay in Canada and i work under noc 0 category as a store manager. My skilled work experience starts from August 2014 and as per under express entry cec, i need atleast 12 months full time experience which will be completed next month dat is August 2015.

But during this period I went on a Vacation for two months which was unpaid but my company pays me Accrued Vacation which I get in my every paycheck I receive.
My question is: Will this vacation of two months count in the one year period of completing my experience? Or do i have to do three more months to complete my one year experience?

I think it counts as paid vacation because thats your choice how you want your vacation money in short term or all toghter , so you can apply in august but still make sure with experts .

Thank you in advance

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varinder1717 said:
everyone,

I stay in Canada and i work under noc 0 category as a store manager. My skilled work experience starts from August 2014 and as per under express entry cec, i need atleast 12 months full time experience which will be completed next month dat is August 2015.

But during this period I went on a Vacation for two months which was unpaid but my company pays me Accrued Vacation which I get in my every paycheck I receive.
My question is: Will this vacation of two months count in the one year period of completing my experience? Or do i have to do three more months to complete my one year experience?

I think it counts as paid vacation because thats your choice how you want your vacation money in short term or all toghter , so you can apply in august but still make sure with experts .

Thank you in advance

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varinder1717 said:
everyone,

Thank you in advance

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
varinder1717 said:
everyone,

Thank you in advance

docsood

Star Member
Jun 1, 2015
I have a query that, when I was doing my post graduation in physiotherapy from India I was working part time. I have experience letters from that period also (2 years part time 24 hours per week). It won't be an issue for CIC I think.

Please guide

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docsood said:
I have a query that, when I was doing my post graduation in physiotherapy from India I was working part time. I have experience letters from that period also (2 years part time 24 hours per week). It won't be an issue for CIC I think.

Please guide
I don't see any problem in your work experience because you worked 2 years part time that equals to 1 year full time .. But still make sure with experts
Best of luck

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
docsood said:

Please guide
It will be counted as 24*52*2 = 2496 hours which will yield just under 1 years and 8 months of full time work experience. However, I'm not entirely sure if this experience can be counted if this was mandatory course work and not a part time job in itself. CIC doesn't make that distinction clear so you can certainly try submitting documents for this experience. I imagine the litmus test in this case will be the documentary proof that you were paid for this work experience.

All the best!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
It will be counted as 24*52*2 = 2496 hours which will yield just under 1 years and 8 months of full time work experience. However, I'm not entirely sure if this experience can be counted if this was mandatory course work and not a part time job in itself. CIC doesn't make that distinction clear so you can certainly try submitting documents for this experience. I imagine the litmus test in this case will be the documentary proof that you were paid for this work experience.

All the best!
Hello asivad anac

What about the vacation thing i answered before can you please help him too .. I am not sure if i am right or wrong i just don't want to give any false information so please correct me if i am wrong with vacation thing thanks

Shumaz

Jul 10, 2015
Hi

Thank you for replying.I will take up IELTS at the earliest. Have you applied for Canadian imigration? What is the status?
What are the chances of getting picked from job bank? Is it more easy to get a job by being locally available in Canada if I am not picked by the employer but has ITA?

Appreciate any response.

Regards,
Shumaz.

KTM3

Jul 10, 2015
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hello Everyone,

I am a qualified member of ACCA. I have work experience of 5.5 years. In order to obtain ACCA membership we need to do 3 years of relevant work defined by ACCA. So how my experience will be assessed for Express Entry, whether it will be considered 5.5 years or 2.5 years after membership. I have been working in audit firm for more than 5.5 years. My work experience letter states that I was working as an Auditor not as an trainee during that first three year period. I was working full time and was also paid during that period.

If my experience is not considered 5.5 years i will not have enough score to be eligible to apply. Please guide me how many years of work experience shall I claim.

aspireimmi

Jun 30, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
Not sure. But if it asks nationality and place of issuance separately, then the answers should be Indian and Jeddah.
Below is my search results....

Your "Country of Issue" is the same as your "Country of Citizenship". For instance, if you are a citizen of the United Kingdom, but are getting your passport from the UK Consulate in Hong Kong, the UK is your country of issue. The UK Consulate may be located in Hong Kong, but Hong Kong is not the country issuing you the passport.
However, it's worth noting that some forms word this differently, and ask for place of issue or authority who issued it. Then it could be different.

For example, my current New Zealand passport.

Country of citizenship: New Zealand, clearly.

But where it was issued? I was in London, UK, and the field in the passport says "DIA LON". (Department of Internal Affairs, London). This is the Identity Services Office in London - often referred to as the London Passport Office - and is responsible for the issuing and renewals of New Zealand Passports in the United Kingdom and Ireland.

So when it says place of issue, that's usually what gets put down for me, or when it asks for 'Authority' as that's the specified field in the passport as well.

Country of Issue, however, would still be New Zealand.

in my case , i think i should put INDIA in EE profile, since question is "country of issuance" but not the "place of issue"

Country/Territory of issuance INDIA
Country of Citizenship INDIA
Place of Issue JEDDAH

Br,
H Mir.