+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

beingshreyas

Jun 5, 2015
Hi have applied for EE but received below message.

Dear
Express Entry Profile:
You are not eligible for Express Entry
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be
eligible for Express Entry include:
• not having a valid language test
• language test results that are more than two years old
• a language test score that is too low
• not having enough relevant work experience
• not having the required education level
• not having enough funds

Please help on what i have missed.
Enough score i have for IELTS - 7,6.5,7,7.5
Test result is of current year only
have relavant work experience in 2172 category. Has more than a year experience in 3 companies.
Education is B.E.
funds mentioned is CAD$14000 (single).

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
beingshreyas said:

Dear
Express Entry Profile:
To qualify for Express Entry, you must meet the minimum eligibility criteria for the Federal Skilled Worker
Program, and/or the Federal Skilled Trades Program and/or the Canadian Experience Class. Based on your
profile, you do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria for any of these programs. Reasons you would not be

have relavant work experience in 2172 category. Has more than a year experience in 3 companies.
Education is B.E.
Did you get your ECA done? Do you get at least 67/100 on this grid? http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-factors.asp

beingshreyas

Jun 5, 2015

Dear
Express Entry Profile:

Education is B.E.

beingshreyas

Jun 5, 2015
No ECA is done yet. I am confused because WES ask your university to submit documents which is impossible in my case. Can any other institution can provide ECA from below and will it be acceptable?

Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada

World Education Services
Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi asivad and everyone. I plan to apply NBPNP Express Entry which I think is my last hope. I just want to check the proper points computation for EXPERIENCE. My primary NOC is 7237 type B (welder) where i have two years experience. I also have over 2 years supervisory experience under different NOC 6314 type B (Customer Services Supervisors). Will my number of points be based only on my primary NOC which is 2 years or total 4 years including both NOC? I asked the question because it will be a crucial point for me to reach the minimum 67 points grid as i don't have any adaptability factors. thank you very much.

3. EXPERIENCE (Maximum 15 points) Use this chart to find the number of points based on your number of years of experience within a NOC 0, A, or B occupation.
Experience Maximum 15 point
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 or more years 15

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
Hi asivad and everyone. I plan to apply NBPNP Express Entry which I think is my last hope. I just want to check the proper points computation for EXPERIENCE. My primary NOC is 7237 type B (welder) where i have two years experience. I also have over 2 years supervisory experience under different NOC 6314 type B (Customer Services Supervisors). Will my number of points be based only on my primary NOC which is 2 years or total 4 years including both NOC? I asked the question because it will be a crucial point for me to reach the minimum 67 points grid as i don't have any adaptability factors. thank you very much.

3. EXPERIENCE (Maximum 15 points) Use this chart to find the number of points based on your number of years of experience within a NOC 0, A, or B occupation.
Experience Maximum 15 point
1 year 9
2-3 years 11
4-5 years 13
6 or more years 15
For the 67/100 point FSWP grid, the total years of work experience that you can claim to get points has to be in the same NOC, acquired in the last 10 years and can be discontinuous.

In your case, 2 years will apply and you can choose whichever NOC you want from the two.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
beingshreyas said:
No ECA is done yet. I am confused because WES ask your university to submit documents which is impossible in my case. Can any other institution can provide ECA from below and will it be acceptable?

Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies

World Education Services
Unfortunately no, you will need to send documents as prescribed for your country, which as you are saying is for your university to send documents. This is the only way you can get ECA done.

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
asking my query here as well... just in case.

Hello Members,

I submitted my EE profile in Feb and got an ITA in March with myself as the Primary Applicant and my spouse as the second applicant. That application is in process, waiting for any movement since long....

Now we plan to submit the EE application of my spouse where he would be the primary applicant and i would be the second applicant.

I have the below 2 queries:

1. Has XXXX applied for Express Entry before ? - Do we need to mention 'Yes' here and provide original application no. where he was second applicant ?

2. Four digit NOC code of current work permit ? - My spouse's work permit is an Open work permit with no NOC code mentioned on it. Can he just fill the NOC code most relevant to his profile or is there something else to it ?

Thanks,
caimi

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Caimi said:
asking my query here as well... just in case.

Hello Members,

I submitted my EE profile in Feb and got an ITA in March with myself as the Primary Applicant and my spouse as the second applicant. That application is in process, waiting for any movement since long....

Now we plan to submit the EE application of my spouse where he would be the primary applicant and i would be the second applicant.

I have the below 2 queries:

1. Has XXXX applied for Express Entry before ? - Do we need to mention 'Yes' here and provide original application no. where he was second applicant ?

2. Four digit NOC code of current work permit ? - My spouse's work permit is an Open work permit with no NOC code mentioned on it. Can he just fill the NOC code most relevant to his profile or is there something else to it ?

Thanks,
caimi
1) You SHOULD mention 'Yes'...

2) No clue

But why would you want to apply again? I really think this is risky.

Seniors, could you please advise?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
beingshreyas said:

World Education Services
No you have the option of sending the transcripts yourself to WES. They must be in a sealed and signed official envelope. BTW, which university have you completed your degree in?

Thanks,
Raj

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
kn2172 said:
Hi All,

I got a PNP nomination on June 29. Now My score is 935 , so I am expecting a ITA in next draw.

I have question regarding my cash that I have used to show as POF.

I have maintained a cash balance of 15000 CAD since Jan 01 till now.

Can I transfer this money into fixed deposit in the same bank now ?

Will that Fixed Deposit be considered a valid proof of funds to apply after getting ITA ?

Will the Age of the fixed deposit be a problem in that case ? Will it be considered too young ?

Please advise.
I've heard from many people that FDs that are too young are not accepted. An FD must at least be 6 months old. In my opinion, it's better not to touch your funds until you clear immigration at the port of entry in Canada.

Thanks,

Raj

dh5689

Aug 20, 2014
Hey guys can you pls help me out...i'm temporary foreign worker and my employer apply supervisor LMIA and he is saying i can be eligible for EE after getting supervisor work permit.. is it true??..as i don't have skilled experience..just holding LMIA, does it allow me for EE??..

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Dear Asivad Anac,

Hope you are doing well. I have few more queries if you don't mind having a look. This query is regarding proof of funds.

All the proof of funds we have is in my husbands account in India. This has been maintained from last 5 months. We are three members, so POF should be around $19000. Is it ok to have money in my husbands account as he will be accompanying me in our EE application? or it has to be in my account specifically?

It has to be in a bank account under the PA's name or a joint bank account with the PA's name on it.

I have been through last couple of pages of this thread and what I understood is that you have to have work experience under one NOC in FSW grid to qualify for EE. Once you qualified for EE, you can add up your work experience under different NOCs till maximum 3 years. Is it possible to add up experience for example - 1 year as a Manager in restaurant in Canada and 3 years in the field of IT, all under NOC-O,A,B. For example - If I get a job offer as a Restaurant Manager in Canada and applying for BC PNP as International graduate, then my IT experience will be considered or not to be eligible for EE.

Your basic program eligibility derives from FSWP grid - if you can get to 67 points you're good to go. To get there, you can add work experience gained under the same NOC only - either IT or Restaurant Manager. For CRS score, you can add up work experience under different NOC to get to the max of 3 years so your IT experience can be utilized here.

According to Pg 11/12 of the BC PNP guide, there is no further requirement of the educational qualification to match the job offer so I imagine you will be fine. I don't think there is any further criteria which requires your IT experience.

Thanks a lot for your help once again.

Thanks and regards.

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Dear All,
I am living here in Saudi Arabia and obtained police report. However, CIC "help", police report is not required at the time of submitting EE application...It will be later when they issue a letter of obtaining the report.
Shall I upload my police report which I have now or leave it....Huh??

Moreover, I lived in Germany 10 year back and after leaving obtained police report and never went back there. Will it be sufficient or do I need new police report?

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
Hi All,

Need your advise experts, my case is :

- I've been working for 2 years under closed work permit, my work permit was based on intra company transfer, so its not based on LMIA, so can I apply in express entry program even though I don't have LMIA, what's the best option in my case.

thanks,