+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
YemenBoy said:
Hi All,

Need your advise experts, my case is :

- I've been working for 2 years under closed work permit, my work permit was based on intra company transfer, so its not based on LMIA, so can I apply in express entry program even though I don't have LMIA, what's the best option in my case.

thanks,
You can apply for express entry if you fulfill other criteria but you will not get the 600 points assigned to "valid job offer".

Thanks,

Raj

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Thanks a lot Asivad Anac. Problem we have is that I am in Canada at the moment and my husband in India and account we have is in India also. I will ask my husband to go in bank and check how to add my name not being physically in India.

I have done my WES and my education being accessed equivalent to Masters degree in Canada. My Bachelors and Master degree in India is in field of Computer Science. Also, I have studied Master of Global Management program from Canada. So, what you are saying for BC PNP my job should be in NOC - O,A,B and field of education does not matter in Canada for International Graduate scheme. I am looking for both management as well as Software Testing roles.

I might get a job of Assistant Manager or Manager in Restaurant in Canada. what I am planning is to enter into EE pool through my previous IT experience in IT and then getting BC PNP for restaurant job to boost my score and then ITA. Do you think this strategy is feasible?
Thanks for your help once again.

Regards.
Yes. That is indeed my understanding of the International Graduate program. Among the multiple eligibility criteria that are specified for that program, I couldn't locate any criteria that restricted your choice of profession based on your academic qualification or past work experience.

Ideally, you should be able to use that Restaurant Manager job to successfully apply to BC PNP and get those 600 points leading to an ITA. What you need to take care of is program eligibility (under FSWP or CEC) and POF.

All the best!

Caimi

Star Member
Dec 23, 2013
rajkamalmohanram said:
1) You SHOULD mention 'Yes'...

2) No clue

But why would you want to apply again? I really think this is risky.

Seniors, could you please advise?

Thanks rajkamalmohanram. Honestly, some of our friends have advised us to apply so we are planning to submit his profile! (not sure if this could be a risk... anyone ?)

Hello Asivad Anac, others,

Can anyone else help with inputs on the second question please.

caimi

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
mechanical95 said:
Dear All,
I am living here in Saudi Arabia and obtained police report. However, CIC "help", police report is not required at the time of submitting EE application...It will be later when they issue a letter of obtaining the report.
Shall I upload my police report which I have now or leave it....Huh??
PCC is not required until at later stage, after you get ITA. PCC are valid for 3 months. If within 3 months, you get ITA and you fill your application, then the current PCC is fine or else you will need to get new one.

Moreover, I lived in Germany 10 year back and after leaving obtained police report and never went back there. Will it be sufficient or do I need new police report?
This should be enough

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
syedmotasim said:
Can I make more than one profile in EE with 2 different NOC
No you cannot. An individual can only have one EE profile.

velveteen

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-15-2015
AOR Received.
11-15-2015
beingshreyas said:
No ECA is done yet. I am confused because WES ask your university to submit documents which is impossible in my case. Can any other institution can provide ECA from below and will it be acceptable?

Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada

World Education Services
Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)
Hi,
If your University cannot provide the documents to WES directly, ask WES:
If you can forward them the signed and sealed transcripts from the said educational institution. You can most likely obtain those from the Registrar's office and send to WES yourself. In most cases, this works.
Hope this helps!

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Thanks a lot for guidance. Since I have ITA and I got Saudi PCC just now prior submitting my application. Can I submit it along with my application even in CIC help it is stated do PCC after submitting application??? :-X Will there be any objection by CIC that why you did PCC even it was not asked to do so??

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Guys!
I have POF (bank letter and 6 months statement) in Saudi Riyals... Do I need bank covering letter in Canadian dollars? Since bank mentioned currency as it is available in Saudi Riyals.... :-X

mechanical95

Star Member
Nov 12, 2014
Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
AVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-July-15
Doc's Request.
24-July-15 & 5-Aug-15
AOR Received.
17-July-15
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
May 15
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Nov 15
VISA ISSUED...
8-Dec 15
LANDED..........
27-May-16
Guys!
I worked in a my ex-company on two positions. They issued me letter with roles and responsibilities and mentioned both positions but in one letter.

Do I need to add two line items in my profile mentioning both positions?

What about uploading supporting document. If I add two lines then, I have to upload one letter two time!! :eek:

Please guide!! :-X

YemenBoy

May 25, 2012
rajkamalmohanram said:
You can apply for express entry if you fulfill other criteria but you will not get the 600 points assigned to "valid job offer".

Thanks,

Raj

is there any way to get the 600 points, Like getting LMIA or PNP???

thanks,

arjoy

Star Member
Jul 23, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-10-2013 (CAP reached)
Doc's Request.
08-11-2013 (CAP reached)
Hi, after FSW2014 application we received that our application was rejected due to limit of applications.
We are again to start application. What should our 1 step be since they have revised the process? How do we apply for Express Entry?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mechanical95 said:
Thanks a lot for guidance. Since I have ITA and I got Saudi PCC just now prior submitting my application. Can I submit it along with my application even in CIC help it is stated do PCC after submitting application??? :-X Will there be any objection by CIC that why you did PCC even it was not asked to do so??
You can upload this or leave it out. It won't make any difference.

mechanical95 said:
Guys!
I have POF (bank letter and 6 months statement) in Saudi Riyals... Do I need bank covering letter in Canadian dollars? Since bank mentioned currency as it is available in Saudi Riyals.... :-X
Not needed.

mechanical95 said:
Guys!
I worked in a my ex-company on two positions. They issued me letter with roles and responsibilities and mentioned both positions but in one letter.

Do I need to add two line items in my profile mentioning both positions?

What about uploading supporting document. If I add two lines then, I have to upload one letter two time!! :eek:

Please guide!! :-X
Add another line ONLY if the 2 positions had 2 different NOCs. If they were in the same NOC, add just 1 line of employment and upload the letter once.

Waqas Rashid

Sep 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
mechanical95 said:
Guys!

Are we required to maintain the balance in account till the end???

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepgill said:
Dear Asivad Ana,

Hope you are doing well. Sorry for being a trouble to you as I asking loads of questions, I hope you don't mind. I am reading posts today regarding POF and few things are very confusing to me.

I have around $19000 in my husband account. I am adding my name in it to make joint account. We are family of 3, so balance should be $18260. But, I just found out that you should not have loan on your name. I have taken student loan in India on my name to study in Canada. Loan amount is around $13000. I have submitted loan documents while applying study visa for Canada. So, I think I must declare it if I get ITA in future.

My father-in-law and Mother in law both retired from Government service in India couple of months ago. They both received around $100000 as their retirement benefits from Government of our state in India. They both are willing to give money to us if required. Will this be any help and how they can help us. My husband is only child of their parents.

Also, I am on PGWP and work permit will expire in Jan 2017. As I am authorized to work in Canada, will I be waived off from this POF requirements..

Please guide us through.

Regards
CIC isn't keen on knowing your personal financials. All they want to know is if you have access to unencumbered funds equal to or more than POF. In your case, that requirement is satisfied once you add yourself to that account. You do not have to declare any loans to CIC at any stage in the process.

You won't be required to submit POF only if you're given an ITA under CEC. If you're selected under FDW, you'll have to show POF irrespective of your work status. And you can't choose which program you're invited under. CIC decides that.

All the best!