+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

papermate

May 3, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I have a inland specific question: Is there any time during the EE PR process during which we cannot travel outside Canada? My AOR is Oct 25th(Currently BG Check in progress).. I might have to travel to India by April/May next year for few days. I do realize that during PPR we can not travel, but is there any other time within the PR timeline we are not suppose to or avoid travelling outside Canada?

Appreciate the forum members response... Thanks in advance..

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
papermate said:
Guys, I have a inland specific question: Is there any time during the EE PR process during which we cannot travel outside Canada? My AOR is Oct 25th(Currently BG Check in progress).. I might have to travel to India by April/May next year for few days. I do realize that during PPR we can not travel, but is there any other time within the PR timeline we are not suppose to or avoid travelling outside Canada?

Appreciate the forum members response... Thanks in advance..
There is no restriction as such. If you are in India when you get your PPR, you can raise a CSE and get the VO changed and submit your PP to NDVO.

Good luck!

johnny123

Aug 18, 2012
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2016
Med's Done....
10-12-2016 passed
Passport Req..
25-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
19-04-2017
I wasn't able to find the answer so I am postic my question here.
I did upfront medicals for EE here in Canada. 2 weeks after I had to redo urine test. They told me if the results won't be ok I will have to see a doctor again. So they called me today, on Nov 14, a month after (Oct 12) last utine test, to book an apt. My AOR is Oct 18 and my status for medicals is In Progress.

I dont understand why it took a month to give me a call, but anyway, I was wondering how long will CIC wait?

I got eMedicals form which I uploaded when I submitted the application, but today a lady told me over the phone that a doctor didn't submit results yet....

I am worried that they don't cancel my application as being incomplete or something...

Your thoughts?

Arash_3021

Sep 21, 2016
Hi

I couldn't find the answer this question. I have part time work experience back home while I was studying a master program. I heard that graduate studies are not considered as full time, is my work experience is valid now ? any link to cic website is much appreciated

krokito

Nov 16, 2016
Hello,

I'm Syrian. If I buy a property in Ontario ("on the internet"(without entering Canada)), would it increase my chances to get a long-term visa/residence?

Thank you

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arash_3021 said:
Hi

I couldn't find the answer this question. I have part time work experience back home while I was studying a master program. I heard that graduate studies are not considered as full time, is my work experience is valid now ? any link to cic website is much appreciated
The exclusion on work experience gained while studying only applies in Canada.
For work experience gained outside of Canada, it's fine to be working and studying full time simultaneously.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
krokito said:
Hello,

I'm Syrian. If I buy a property in Ontario ("on the internet"(without entering Canada)), would it increase my chances to get a long-term visa/residence?

Thank you
No, not as far as I'm aware.

Omarrnikki23

Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
can i apply for my medical before getting ITA?

Reactions: Blade29

Omarrnikki23

Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DO provinces have a specific time when each are open for pnp?

lulu lemon3

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
Hi,i'm in the process of getting all the paper work and would like to know which exact police report/clearance i need for the permanent residency application under cec?I'm from Africa but been living in Canada for 7years and haven't been back home since.I'm just curious whether i need a report from back home too or is it just the canadian police report?And if so which type of report and where can i get it from?I live in Toronto.Hope you guys can help me with this.Thanks.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
krokito said:
Hello,

Thank you
No

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
lulu lemon3 said:
Hi,i'm in the process of getting all the paper work and would like to know which exact police report/clearance i need for the permanent residency application under cec?I'm from Africa but been living in Canada for 7years and haven't been back home since.I'm just curious whether i need a report from back home too or is it just the canadian police report?And if so which type of report and where can i get it from?I live in Toronto.Hope you guys can help me with this.Thanks.
1. Yes, you will need a police certificate from Africa if you have stayed in your home country for more than six months (cumulatively) since you turned 18. You can find the process here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp

2. For Canada, you need not submit police certificate as part of your PR application. CIC will request for it, in case they need one.

ayamach

Star Member
Apr 11, 2015
Hello!

I would like to apply for PR thru Entry Express. I am likely going to be eligible thru CEC or FSW. In both case, they ask you to fill a form with your work history: jobs; unemployment, study, etc. (FORM IMM 5669)

But they also ask you to show proof of the work experience you want to take into account, using reference letters, letters of employment, contracts, pay stubs, T4s..

I would like to know: do I have to do this for all my jobs, or only the experience I want to take into account??

For example, I've worked in France as a designer but for less than a year, so I can't count it as work experience; or I've had an employer for 3 days in Toronto before my current job, do I have to ask him also a reference letter?

It might be a dumb question, but I just want to know if the "history form" that you have to submit 5listing everything) has to be the same as your work experience

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayamach said:
Hello!

I would like to apply for PR thru Entry Express. I am likely going to be eligible thru CEC or FSW. In both case, they ask you to fill a form with your work history: jobs; unemployment, study, etc. (FORM IMM 5669)

But they also ask you to show proof of the work experience you want to take into account, using reference letters, letters of employment, contracts, pay stubs, T4s..

I would like to know: do I have to do this for all my jobs, or only the experience I want to take into account??

For example, I've worked in France as a designer but for less than a year, so I can't count it as work experience; or I've had an employer for 3 days in Toronto before my current job, do I have to ask him also a reference letter?

It might be a dumb question, but I just want to know if the "history form" that you have to submit 5listing everything) has to be the same as your work experience
You only have to provide evidence for work experience you wish to claim points for.

electromecca

Nov 16, 2016
Hi there,

I'm 31, according to CRS my score minus LMIA job is 338. Once the new rules are introduced I will get extra 50 points instead of 600, added to my profile.

I was really counting a lot on the extra 600 points. Since I work in IT, tracked education isn't as important as work experience and certifications (hence low score).

I don't want to do any wizardry here, but what you guys think about minimum score required to get ITA? I've found an employer that already started process for lmia, but I don't want to give them any false hopes.

I've got mixed feelings that my score will be too low to get an invitation?
Any thoughts?