Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2016
Med's Done....
20-Dec-2016 (Upfront)
Passport Req..
14-March-2017
Hi seniors,

I started my post graduation in 2011 as a part time student( classes on weekend only). In the same year I got Full Time job offer as a computer programmer. Now my question is how to justify both the activities to the CIC as there is no mention of Part-Time in WES report as well as the Degree certificate of Post Graduation. Can I write LOE for the same?

jumanirohan

Jun 23, 2016
Proof of Employment :-

Hi All,

One of my previous company isn't giving me proof of employment on their letter head as per CIC requirements, although I have offer letter, salary slips and relieving letter from them. In addition, I also have a notorized document on Rs.100 stamp paper which states my roles and responsibilities, my designation and the time I worked with them. It has been signed by my senior colleague. Will this document suffice? Do I need any additional documents to support my work experience for this organisation? Like a business card etc etc? Also the name of the company has changed :(.

Like previously it was X company which was acquired by Y. I joined Y company. Now Y sold off their shares and company name is back to X. How do I prove this? I have documents under the name of Y and offer letter under name of X ??

Also, is it necessary to have reference letter of all the jobs you have mentioned in EE profile, even though they are in multiple fields. One of my previous company is closed and I have offer letter, salary slip and IT certificate but not reference letter.

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Hi All,

Best of luck to all forum members

Need advice Pls!!!

I am FSW applicant, got additional doc request from onip requesting 12 months continuous payslip of previous company n bank statements from a financial institution for the same period showing payroll deposits.

I have only 6 months statmnt but i have bank statement showing payroll deposit will it be enough??

Thanks

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
sudi said:
Hi All,

Best of luck to all forum members

Need advice Pls!!!

I am FSW applicant, got additional doc request from onip requesting 12 months continuous payslip of previous company n bank statements from a financial institution for the same period showing payroll deposits.

I have only 6 months statmnt but i have bank statement showing payroll deposit will it be enough??

Thanks
Submit 6 months pay slips with one year bank statements and explain the same on an LOE. If possible try contacting your employer for older payslips, it has worked for me in the past, I have payslips as old as 7 years. It all depends whether your employer maintains old records.

Ayam93

Star Member
May 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

Could you please help me with "Letter of Intent" for ONIP

What exactly we should mention in that letter.

My brother is in Ontario. Should i mention about him also.
what else we can write in that and any word limit ????

leegreen

Sep 19, 2016
Language test for spouse?

Hello,

Could anyone tell me if you can add language test results for your spouse AFTER creating your EE profile?

Thanks!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: Language test for spouse?

leegreen said:
Hello,

Could anyone tell me if you can add language test results for your spouse AFTER creating your EE profile?

Thanks!
Yes you can ;)

leegreen

Sep 19, 2016
Thanks DelPiero07! I'd give you a point but I don't know how!

So is the EE profile something you can modify then? I thought once you filled it out and were in the "system" that was it...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
leegreen said:
Thanks DelPiero07! I'd give you a point but I don't know how!

So is the EE profile something you can modify then? I thought once you filled it out and were in the "system" that was it...
Nope, you can edit it as many times as you'd like before receiving and ITA.

You can't +1 me because you only have a few posts, no worries mate.

Cheers ;)

Nassser

Nov 12, 2016
I am currently invited to apply for PR with a certain Job offer. However, recently I have received a better offer.

My question is: Is there any problem if I went with the better offer just after getting the PR? In other words, I will stick with the first offer until I get the PR (to save the time of reapplying) and then take the second offer afterward! Would that considered illegal? or Is there regulation banning that ?

Please let me know.

Thanks

sudi

Star Member
Sep 30, 2014
Stanlee said:
Submit 6 months pay slips with one year bank statements and explain the same on an LOE. If possible try contacting your employer for older payslips, it has worked for me in the past, I have payslips as old as 7 years. It all depends whether your employer maintains old records.
Thanks for the info!!! Onip has asked for 6 months bank statement for pof..I have fixed deposits which s renewed.. will a bank letter n copies of fd be enough???

Nov 12, 2016
My spouse(Primary applicant) has filed for Express entry, and we recently received ITA.
We got ITA on the basis of his educational credentials, IELTS etc.

1. I have IELTS score of 7.5
2. Have applied for educational creds - WES report is still awaited.
3. Have 9+yrs of work experience

So, Do I need to share my work exp, collect exp letters from my previous organisations? As I would like to work there as well.

Spouse educational creds and work exp - what is the impact on application for PR and work later in Canada.
Please explain.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shailja_jindal said:
My spouse(Primary applicant) has filed for Express entry, and we recently received ITA.
We got ITA on the basis of his educational credentials, IELTS etc.

1. I have IELTS score of 7.5
2. Have applied for educational creds - WES report is still awaited.
3. Have 9+yrs of work experience

So, Do I need to share my work exp, collect exp letters from my previous organisations? As I would like to work there as well.

Spouse educational creds and work exp - what is the impact on application for PR and work later in Canada.
Please explain.
1 - IF your spouse received points for your educational credentials and canadian work experience then you do have to submit the proper documents.

2 - If you're talking about foreign work experience it adds no value to your spouse's application. Add it in the personal history section instead of the work experience section.

3 - If he did not get any points for your educational credentials there is no need to provide proof, again add it in the personal history section instead of the education section.

You can write a letter of explanation regarding the fact that you included those things in the personal history section as they did not affect your spouse's CRS.

There is no impact whatsoever for working in Canada once you get your PR.

Cheers :)

Nov 12, 2016
DelPiero07 said:
1 - IF your spouse received points for your educational credentials and canadian work experience then you do have to submit the proper documents.

2 - If you're talking about foreign work experience it adds no value to your spouse's application. Add it in the personal history section instead of the work experience section.

3 - If he did not get any points for your educational credentials there is no need to provide proof, again add it in the personal history section instead of the education section.

You can write a letter of explanation regarding the fact that you included those things in the personal history section as they did not affect your spouse's CRS.

There is no impact whatsoever for working in Canada once you get your PR.

Cheers :)
Many thanks for quick clarification.
My ECA(WES) report is still awaited. So none of my points added in application.
We would add all in personal history

Thanks again!! :)

Ferasz

Nov 11, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Sep 2015
Doc's Request.
18 Oct 2016
Nomination.....
04 Nov 2016
AOR Received.
06 Dec 2016
Hi
What happens if at the time of uploading documents the ILETS was still valid, but at the time of assessment it would have expired? For example, I took my ILETS in May 2015, which makes it valid till May 2017. If I upload my documents in December, the results are still valid. If the assessment extends to beyond May 2017, what will happen? any risk of rejection, or will officer consider the validity as per the date submitted?

Same thing applied on police clearance.

Thanks for the help.