+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IOS9.2 said:
I have received an interest letter from ontario as of now, not a nomination ... some one told me that if i accept that interest letter from a province, then my profile in the EE pool would not be valid for the next draw, as i already committed to a province

does it explain it better ...... and is this true
Well you will be out only when they receive your application and start processing it, until than you are very much in the pool.

IOS9.2

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Roger that chief ... :)... does any one have any info on whats the points for the next draw gonna be .... heard some rumors that it might fall to 420 - 425 levels as they have to complete certain target for years and at this moment they are way to short and only couple of draws are left in 2015 .......

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey,

Me and my husband are registered both on different addresses. We have a legal separation in my country of permanent address and current/temporary/ address. The permanent is usually the one that is listed in your national ID document (where you lived with your parents before you got married and where you were registered at the time of issuing the docs).
With all that mess ... I am using different "safe" mailing address to receive my mail.

My point is .. In our reference letters me and husband have different addresses.... We worked in those companies long time before we even meet. Do you think this will be a problem? Should we registed in the same address now ? We wouldn't like to do so because address registration here requires the ownership documents of the apartament and you can understand why doing that while renting is impossible.

EAYOSHO

Dec 2, 2014
Hello there,

I started job in 2012 to date and in all I have 3 years work experience including maternity period. My job contract ended after my 2nd year of experience in 2014 and then I was heavily pregnant and as a result of that I could not start another job immediately until after the maternity period however, I started a new job immediately after my maternity period. Can I include the maternity period as part of my 3 years experience because in reality the years of physical work is not up to 3 years but 2 years + because of the maternity period. I discussed with my new employer about including my maternity leave period (with a proof) that I had before I started the new job with him and he agreed to back date my employment date to cover my maternity period. Will this be alright?

Anyone with clarification and insight please comment. Thanks all.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
AnnaBG said:
Hey,

Me and my husband are registered both on different addresses. We have a legal separation in my country of permanent address and current/temporary/ address. The permanent is usually the one that is listed in your national ID document (where you lived with your parents before you got married and where you were registered at the time of issuing the docs).
With all that mess ... I am using different "safe" mailing address to receive my mail.

My point is .. In our reference letters me and husband have different addresses.... We worked in those companies long time before we even meet. Do you think this will be a problem? Should we registed in the same address now ? We wouldn't like to do so because address registration here requires the ownership documents of the apartament and you can understand why doing that while renting is impossible.
The difference in addresses in the reference letter is not a problem. Content of reference letter to related to your job duties, working hours, salary drawn, start date of employment, job title etc is important. Do not worry about address.
You can always explain the differences in a "Letter of Explanation".
All the best.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.
Regarding the experience reference letter - is a letter printed on a regular sheet of paper with the company logo on the top considered "company letterhead paper"?

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
AnnaBG said:
Thanks.
Regarding the experience reference letter - is a letter printed on a regular sheet of paper with the company logo on the top considered "company letterhead paper"?
Its preferred to be on company letterhead with company stamp(if applicable). Also, make sure pages are numbered as stamping/signatures etc is generally on the last page.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
But my point is if this is "company letterhead" or not.. i got reference letter on paper with the logo of the company on top and stamp on back and on in between the pages so both pages are stamped even thought not numbered.
Just .. it looks pretty simple to me and I know many people have trouble getting those but after all ot turned out this is just paper with company logo and stamp.
I am checking if i got the wrong thing..

cococly

Aug 3, 2015
Category........
PNP
Doc's Request.
28-FEB-2017
Nomination.....
07-DEC-2016
AOR Received.
18-JAN-2017
Med's Done....
24-DEC-2016
Passport Req..
06-JUN-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-JUN-2017
LANDED..........
00-JUL-2017
Hello to the friendly users on here,

I have a quick question. I got PT from Ontario, and I am now preparing for the documents.

Here's a quick question (I have a Canadian Degree)

"If you have a Canadian degree, provide the following documentation:
o A certified true copy of your degree granted from an academic institution in Canada; AND
o Official transcripts submitted by you in the original sealed envelope from the academic institution in Canada that granted the degree.
"

What is a Certified True Copy of my Degree? Currently I have two copies of my Degree. One is the actual one that I was granted on my Graduation Day. A few months later, I ordered a 2nd copy of my Degree that I used to hang on the wall in my room (Family Tradition, forgive me if it sounds stupid).

Could I send in the "2nd" copy of my Degree to Ontario?

Is it a Certified True Copy? If not, is there a way that I could Certify it?

P.S. It's from UBC.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
AnnaBG said:
But my point is if this is "company letterhead" or not.. i got reference letter on paper with the logo of the company on top and stamp on back and on in between the pages so both pages are stamped even thought not numbered.
Just .. it looks pretty simple to me and I know many people have trouble getting those but after all ot turned out this is just paper with company logo and stamp.
I am checking if i got the wrong thing..
You have got the right thing.. do not worry and if stamp is there on each page, no need for pages to be numbered. And having a company logo is fine, letterhead is actually company logo with its address on the top.

I suggested pages to be numbered so that it shows its a page belonging to same document. Its not CIC requirement, its my suggestion to get a good document in hand.

Imann_65

Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Online, inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11/1/2016
Med's Done....
Passed around the end of Jan
Hello All,
I have a question:
My wife and I have received ITA for FSW last week.
When filling the online forms, We need to provide all the addresses we lived in,
for a period of time, we rented two apartments in two different cities because we were working with a company in another city and my wife was a grad student in our home city. We basically had two addresses 1000 kilometres apart!We lived in each a few days a month.
I was wondering if we should include both addresses or just mention the primary address? if we mention both addresses for the same period of time, isn't it confusing?
Thanks

jaivikpatel

Oct 17, 2015
AHMEDABAD
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-NOV-15
Hi i have a query.

I am currently single and my application for OINP is under processing. I expect to get nominated lastly till march.
My question is what if i get married during my File processing?
Can i add my spouse during the processing my notification to CIC?

Imann_65

Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Online, inland
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
11/1/2016
Med's Done....
Passed around the end of Jan
jaivikpatel said:
Hi i have a query.

I am currently single and my application for OINP is under processing. I expect to get nominated lastly till march.
My question is what if i get married during my File processing?
Can i add my spouse during the processing my notification to CIC?
I think you can notify them of the changes in your family. As long as the official date of marriage matches your claim that it happened during processing time.

Harsha5877

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,

My previous employer (one of the top global investment bank) provides reference letter which will not mention job description. They will only state my last held position, start date and end date. The position title also do not reflect the true nature of the position (Associate), even though this position is equivalent to manager position.

Will this be of any concern when I provide this to CIC?

Cheers

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Harsha5877 said:
Hi All,

My previous employer (one of the top global investment bank) provides reference letter which will not mention job description. They will only state my last held position, start date and end date. The position title also do not reflect the true nature of the position (Associate), even though this position is equivalent to manager position.

Will this be of any concern when I provide this to CIC?

Cheers
Hi, I advise you to submit a 'LOE' along with this letter provided by your employer. I am in a similar position. I was made redundant after 3.5 years and the company only provided a letter confirming the position, the dates worked and the fact that they don't provide a letter in cases of 'redundancy'. I drafted a letter of my responsibilities and swore an affidavit in front of a Notary Public. To this I will include the following:

1) Copies of T4 equivalents for the years I worked
2) Copies of Tax Returns showing me reporting the amounts as taxable salary
3) Copy of the Job description
4) Copy of the Job Advertisement
5) Signed letter from my manager I had to get in order to receive my professional accounting membership (specifying in detail my job duties). This was on company letterhead.

Hope this helps.