+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

My husband got his WES reprot but I do not see where this should be entered in the EE profile. I can only choose what type of education he has.
Do you provide that when you get an ITA and you upload the application docs?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AnnaBG said:
Hi guys,

My husband got his WES reprot but I do not see where this should be entered in the EE profile. I can only choose what type of education he has.
Do you provide that when you get an ITA and you upload the application docs?
You should enter it in the EE profile. If the education is not in Canada, it should ask if you have assessed the degree.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HI,

I do not see where exactly this should be entered. You enter type of education, years, institution and so on but not if you have ECA and nowhere to write the ref number.

There is only one line below all of this asking if he has a canadian certificates or diplomas:

Was /name/ awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?

Is this the option where I should choose yes?

One more thing - we both had only our bachelor and master evaluated. Did we have to send the secondary school diplomas as well?

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
HI,

I do not see where exactly this should be entered. You enter type of education, years, institution and so on but not if you have ECA and nowhere to write the ref number.

There is only one line below all of this asking if he has a canadian certificates or diplomas:

Was /name/ awarded a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?

One more thing - we both had only our bachelor and master evaluated. Did we have to send the secondary school diplomas as well?
If your diploma was in canada, say yes to this answer and in that case you wont be asked for eca number.

If your diploma was issued from outside canada, say no and you will see additional fields appear wherein you can enter your eca details.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AnnaBG said:
HI,

You are not required to evaluate secondary school certificates.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AnnaBG said:
HI,

Is this the option where I should choose yes? Choose NO here, then it will ask you more details and for ECA

One more thing - we both had only our bachelor and master evaluated. Did we have to send the secondary school diplomas as well? No need for secondary shool evaluation

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ohhhh ... I wondered why it didn't work with him and with me I didn't face any problem entering this number.
I accidentally chose yes on his ...

StrAnger, One_Topsy, thanks a lot!!!

Dimitris

Star Member
Jan 14, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2016
Doc's Request.
10-10-2016
Nomination.....
Pending
AOR Received.
12-07-2016
My score is 453 I have the pt from ontario and my question is ....... should I continue with the oopnp or wait few draws until the score goes down?

canadadream1985

Aug 18, 2015
Hello, need some suggestion

My brother assessed his degree from WES last oct 2014, they given him "4 years of Bech of science only" but he submitted bech and masters degree of science(Mathematics) . and he is working as lecturer of last 10 years (last 4 years as GOVT. lecturer in engg. college.) he had passed both degrees with more than 70 %. education gujarat university for both degrees.

B'coz of this he couldn't apply till now as for applying in noc 4011, he atleast needs Masters degree.

Anyone with similar case and got Master degree for MSc. from another agencies other than wes. Or how to convince them.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Dimitris said:
My score is 453 I have the pt from ontario and my question is ....... should I continue with the oopnp or wait few draws until the score goes down?
You can gather your docs, fill the form and wait. If you get ITA in the next 1-2 draws fine. Otherwise, you can apply to OINP, but make sure your appliation gets there before the 45 day deadline.
This is just my opinion, as some people will say if your CRS is above 450, wait for ITA.

bb88

Dec 3, 2015
Hi guys,

I got my employee reference letters few weeks before receiving ITA. Do you think this may be a problem?
Should I ask them to reissue those reference letters with current date?

Best

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
bb88 said:
Hi guys,

I got my employee reference letters few weeks before receiving ITA. Do you think this may be a problem?
Should I ask them to reissue those reference letters with current date?

Best
No, it is not necessary. CIC will accept them even with a previous ITA date.

mahfuzul80

Apr 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
22-12-2015
AOR Received.
13-01-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
14-01-2016
Med's Request
Upfront Medical
Med's Done....
29-01-2016 (Passed)
Dear All,

I am MBA in Marketing and B.Sc (Hons) in Physics.

I have got my WES Report as -

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Two bachelor's degrees (four years)

1. Bachelor of Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (four years)

2. MBA
Canadian Equivalency:Bachelor's degree (four years)

Now my Question is, in which way I claim my points in EE Profile for each degree? Say for example,

1. Bachelor of Science
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees, one must be at least 3 years

2. MBA
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor’s degree or other programs (three or more years) at a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute OR
Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees, one must be at least 3 years

PLEASE SUGGEST!

Sunil_JZ

Star Member
Jun 21, 2015
Due to bad exchange rate i fear that my proof of funds may be insufficient if they do the conversion now. Anyone sent an updated bank statement via a CSE after submitting their PR application. Was it accepted?