+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

If you re open your EE account, do you need a new jobbank registration?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
AnnaBG said:
Hi,

If you re open your EE account, do you need a new jobbank registration?
How do you mean re open?
If you withdraw one and create a new one - yes

adeelcis

Star Member
Jul 30, 2015
Hello,
I am bit confused. I have just received ITA under NS Nomination. What documents do i need to submit at this point of time i.e. within 60 days? Will medical exam be submitted at this point or later?

Also, I am getting married on Dec 20 So can i submit the documents before 20 Dec and add Spouse later on?

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think you are using the wrong terminology. What you have received is an Invitation to accept an 'Expression Of Interest' for the Nova Scotia Provincial Nomination Program (PNP). Having never applied for and never received a PNP, I suggest you open the link/email/PDF document you received and follow the instructions.

In general you may have to submit some or all of the following:

1) Language Test Results
2) Copy of Educational Credential Assessments
3) Evidence of Proof of Funds
4) Copies of Medical Results
5) Details of a Job offer
6) Copies of reference letters from Past Employers
7) Copies of Marriage Certificates
8) Copies of Childrens' Birth Certificates or Passports

I don't know your profile so I am just throwing out suggestions at this stage.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry I don't know why the 'Smiley' Face comes up in my previous post where I typed the number '8'. I tried to modify the post but it isn't letting me. I guess the Express Entry system isn't the only system that has technological flaws.

priyacanada

Nov 13, 2015
kethireddy said:
I am a SAP BO CONSULTANT.very much confused with noc codes 2171/2173/2174.

can we update our EE profile or do we need to create every time a new one.

please answer my query.

do help me

I hope it is 2171, as your title matches IT Consultant. Also, all ERPs comes under Information systems which match the job responsibilities.

PS: I'm Peoplesoft consultant, I decided to apply under 2171.. Take your call.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They are all institutions that evaluate your Bachelors and/or Masters and/or PHD, and/or other Certificate and/or Diploma for Immigration Purposes.

There is no "best option". I have seen people write good accounts of the service they received from all of these institutions. I got my Bachelors degree evaluated with CES and I can't speak highly enough of them. Professional from start to finish. Easy to understand, clear instructions, basically a no hassles service.

Feel free to use any of them I say.

Balchev

Aug 3, 2015
JoacRy said:
They are all institutions that evaluate your Bachelors and/or Masters and/or PHD, and/or other Certificate and/or Diploma for Immigration Purposes.

There is no "best option". I have seen people write good accounts of the service they received from all of these institutions. I got my Bachelors degree evaluated with CES and I can't speak highly enough of them. Professional from start to finish. Easy to understand, clear instructions, basically a no hassles service.

Feel free to use any of them I say.
Thank you for your answer,
Are CES slower than WES or its usually takes the same time? Also is the pricing similar?
Thanks again!

Gagan89

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Can any one plz tell me how do u guy recreated ur profiles?
Do I have to create a new GCkey or should I just withdraw my EE profile from existing GC account and recreate it there back and update the EE number in job bank

which way is right? plz help me Really need OONP. I am being waiting for invitation since from july..

thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Balchev said:
Thank you for your answer,
Are CES slower than WES or its usually takes the same time? Also is the pricing similar?
Thanks again!
I can vouch for WES. Their standard service time was 20 days. I got my evaluation done in 8 days! Highly recommended!

jk_indian

Jul 8, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2016
AOR Received.
29-01-2016
Med's Done....
05-02-2016
Passport Req..
05-07-2016
VISA ISSUED...
19-07-2016
LANDED..........
Expected (15-09-2016)
Hello,

Deposit is only 4.5 months old at the time of PR application

Opened an FD of the required POF+15%, on the last week of September 2015. The FD account was attached to my Savings account which was opened in 2008, but was idle with negligible balance except for some interest credit in May 2015. Since September, I do transactions with this account.

Last date for applying for PR online is 02-Feb-2016. On 01-Feb-2016, the FD will be around 4.5 only months old.

1. Is CIC very strict about the completion of 6 months?
2. Should I delay my application till the last date to get the statement from bank on 01-Feb-2016, to show the maximum period of funds?
3. Some of the answers in this thread suggests that only the 6 month average balance is what CIC will look for. So is it as simple that I need to put some extra money in the account and make 6 month average greater than the POF amount,and the get the certificate mentioning only this, without showing any statements?
4. Is account opening date mandatory in the bank certificate?

rd1820

Dec 8, 2015
A question please.

Do we have people with no job and no nomination making it through Express Program?

Or getting a Nomination is absolutely necessary for someone with almost 400 points on Express Entry Scale?

Hoping to get a detailed and precise response on this.

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rd1820 said:
A question please.

Do we have people with no job and no nomination making it through Express Program?

Yes. CIC doesn't care weather you have a job or not. For FSW it is only important you have at least 1 year of relevant work experience in one of NOC 0, A, B in the last 10 years.

Or getting a Nomination is absolutely necessary for someone with almost 400 points on Express Entry Scale?

If your CRS is less than 450, it is very questionable weather you will ever receive an ITA, so do whatever is necessary to secure a PN. The way you framed your question assumes you have less than 400 points, in which case securing a PN is almost science fiction. Try to increase your points to over 400 by retaking IELTS or getting an additional degree, and than maybe you have a chance of receiving an invite from Ontario for a PN.

Hoping to get a detailed and precise response on this.

AnnaBG

Nov 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I do not have neither nomination nor a job offer. I started at 397 points (with spouse) and then did the IELTS again and now I got 456 points. On two of the modules I got CLB 9 instead of CLB10 so this would be another 6 points.
As far as I can see there have been 6 draws in which I could have been sent an ITA so ..

I'd say go for the language exam if you cannot get to the PN.