cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends,

This is Deepak from India..I applied thru SINP EE NOC 2171 and got nominated..I recd ITA today and have some doubts in filling the EE profile..

I have been working in the Company A since 2007 to till date....I joined as a Trainee and then got promoted and thereby my designations changed..However, I performed the roles for the noc 2171 from 2007 to till date..How I am supposed to fill the details in the work history section..

Shld I fill the details as per my designation which means having three records with the same employer or just single record with he current designation..

Regd the Reference Letter, Is the current desingation reference letter should suffice as my company will not provide the Reference letters for all the desingations..

Request your help in this regard

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Friends,

This is Deepak from India..I applied thru SINP EE NOC 2171 and got nominated..I recd ITA today and have some doubts in filling the EE profile..

I have been working in the Company A since 2007 to till date....I joined as a Trainee and then got promoted and thereby my designations changed..However, I performed the roles for the noc 2171 from 2007 to till date..How I am supposed to fill the details in the work history section..

Shld I fill the details as per my designation which means having three records with the same employer or just single record with he current designation..

Regd the Reference Letter, Is the current desingation reference letter should suffice as my company will not provide the Reference letters for all the desingations..

Request your help in this regard
If your duties hasnt changed, make a single entry. The current designation letter should be good to go as no change is duties. Good luck.

duster

Aug 13, 2011
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIC Sydney Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Yes
Doc's Request.
March 22/2019
AOR Received.
May 8/ 2019
Med's Request
Sep 10/2019
Med's Done....
Sep 24/2019
I have following two post secondary qualifications:

1-Two years Bachelors of Arts (Pass) = Equivalent to two years Associate degree from Canadian University (ECA done & Assessed by CES)

followed by

2-Three years Bachelors of Arts (Hons) Business Administration=Equivalent to four years Canadian Bachelor degree (ECA done & Assessed by WES)

EE system didn't point two post secondary qualifications correctly.Please guide.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks mate for your response..

My Reference Letter will have the details like Name, Employee id, Desingation, DOJ, Roles and responsibilites full tile employee and the Number of hours worked per week.But my company does not provide salary details..Is that fine ?

StAnger said:
If your duties hasnt changed, make a single entry. The current designation letter should be good to go as no change is duties. Good luck.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Thanks mate for your response..

My Reference Letter will have the details like Name, Employee id, Desingation, DOJ, Roles and responsibilites full tile employee and the Number of hours worked per week.But my company does not provide salary details..Is that fine ?
Attach pay stubs and write a Letter of explanation on why your reference letter doesnt have salary details. Also attach tax forms as additional supporting document. If their is conversation with your HR where they have expilicitily stated that they will not include salary details, attach that aswell.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Okay..I will attach the below letters as part of work exp credentials:
a) Offer Letter,
b) Promotion Letters from 2007 to Till Date
c) Compensation/Revision Letters From 2007 To Till Date
d) Current Designated Reference Letter
e) Pay Slips for the Last 6 months attested by the Payroll Team..
f) Income Tax Return Ack for the last two years..
g) Letter of Explanation detailing why the Salary details has not been provided in the Reference Letter

Pls let me know if i have missed anything else..

StAnger said:
Attach pay stubs and write a Letter of explanation on why your reference letter doesnt have salary details. Also attach tax forms as additional supporting document. If their is conversation with your HR where they have expilicitily stated that they will not include salary details, attach that aswell.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Okay..I will attach the below letters as part of work exp credentials:
a) Offer Letter,
b) Promotion Letters from 2007 to Till Date
c) Compensation/Revision Letters From 2007 To Till Date
d) Current Designated Reference Letter
e) Pay Slips for the Last 6 months attested by the Payroll Team..
f) Income Tax Return Ack for the last two years..
g) Letter of Explanation detailing why the Salary details has not been provided in the Reference Letter

Pls let me know if i have missed anything else..
Assuming your duties hasnt changed since joining so the reference letter, pay stubs, income tax forms and LOE should suffice.

If you decide to send offer letter, check the duties and they should be same as in your current reference letter. I also assume that promotions were only increase in salary and no change in duties?

Its always advised to send whats required and not complicate things for the assessing officer. Check all documents and enaure that information is consistent throughout.

cooldek1986

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Offer Letter doesn't have the duties mentioned..It is just a offer letter with the salary details and the joining date..

Yes, promotions was increase in the salary and no change in the duties..So, shld i attach the offer letter and the promotion letters then ?

StAnger said:
Assuming your duties hasnt changed since joining so the reference letter, pay stubs, income tax forms and LOE should suffice.

If you decide to send offer letter, check the duties and they should be same as in your current reference letter. I also assume that promotions were only increase in salary and no change in duties?

Its always advised to send whats required and not complicate things for the assessing officer. Check all documents and enaure that information is consistent throughout.

StAnger

Nov 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cooldek1986 said:
Offer Letter doesn't have the duties mentioned..It is just a offer letter with the salary details and the joining date..

Yes, promotions was increase in the salary and no change in the duties..So, shld i attach the offer letter and the promotion letters then ?
In that case you may. Also attach the increment letters.

Mind you the total limit for single upload is 4mb so make sure you are within that limit.

junglee57

Oct 8, 2015
Hi folks,

I have finished both secondary and post-secondary education in Canada. Under the circumstances, do I need to add my secondary education details under the education section? It's not currently added to my profile, only post-secondary. If yes, do I need to upload my diploma and transcript for high-school as well after ITA?

I have received the AOR for OOPNP last Monday and would like to know if I need to edit my EE profile based on the question above.

Thanks!

angel0815

Star Member
Aug 12, 2015
Hi, hope you can help me with my dilemma regarding whether is accept or reject the ITA.

I am a provincial nominee and received the ITA on nov 27. My points is 885.

With the help of our friends in this forum and some info from the net, I learned that I will have to request new work certificates from all my job experiences following the format requirement by CIC. But I currently reside in Singapore and most of my previous jobs were in Phil. Also to consider the upcoming Christmas festive where a lot of offices will close for the season, I might be needing more time to gather all the new documents I need.

I learned that we can reject the ITA and be put back to the pool and considered again for the next draw. If I do so, I will have more time to collate all my documents before the new 60 day deadline comes. But with my provincial nomination expiring on Mar 2016, I am worried that if I don't get included in the EE draw just in time, I will lose very big points and will make my chances in the EE draw slimmer.

I hope you can share your views on this dilemma. Would greatly appreciate your advice.

Some additional questions:

1. Do spouses also need to give job certs or only the principal applicants?
2. My EE profile says I'm under federal skilled worker category but I am seeing some applicants with provincial nominations also but classified under PNP category in other forums. Are these categories the same or from different classification?
3. What requirements do sponsors need to attached in the submission of APR?

Thanks so much.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
junglee57 said:
Hi folks,

I have finished both secondary and post-secondary education in Canada. Under the circumstances, do I need to add my secondary education details under the education section? It's not currently added to my profile, only post-secondary. If yes, do I need to upload my diploma and transcript for high-school as well after ITA?

I have received the AOR for OOPNP last Monday and would like to know if I need to edit my EE profile based on the question above.

Thanks!
You get points for your highest degree/qualification, so post-secondary alone should be fine

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

I have a doubt regarding the work experience.

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

Please advise.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
vivekskumar8544 said:
Hi All,

I dont have experience letter and letter of reference from my first company. When i asked the HR, he is saying to call next week always and not giving it. What i can do for this?

For the second company i have the experience letter and offer letters, but the company is closed and not able to get the letter of reference.

Please advise.
Can you reach your former boss/supervisor to do it? It will have to be on official letterhead, signed and stamped. Otherwise, if the person is no longer at the company, they can do it on plain paper and notarize it, attaching business cards, payslips and LOE - let CIC know former HR declined to give letter and give contact details if possible (as much proof as you can)

vivekskumar8544

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
Nomination.....
27-09-2016
AOR Received.
08-11-2016
Med's Done....
10-11-2016
Passport Req..
03-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
09-03-2017
Hi All,

(Can i mention in LOE saying i dont have documents to prove this and i dont wish to claim points on the same?)

(Can i mention in LOE saying the company is closed and im unable to get the required letter and i dont wish to claim points for the same?)

Please advise.