15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
Guys, I have a question regarding PCC.

I am an Iranian residing in India holding an OCI (dual citizenship, so to say).
I live in Bombay. Can I go to the Passport Office for a PCC or do I have to approach the FRRO (Foreign regional office , CID ) for this?

Also, Iranian Embassy tells me that a PCC from Iran could take anywhere between 6-8 months! :eek:

What should I do?

SJTZ

Oct 21, 2014
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/06/2014
Nomination.....
22/10/2014
AOR Received.
01/12/2014
File Transfer...
21/10/2014
Med's Request
18/07/2016
Med's Done....
06/08/2016
Passport Req..
16/08/2016
VISA ISSUED...
29/08/2016
LANDED..........
12/11/2016
Dear Forum members,

I received ITA on December 4th, but i forgot the password of GCKEY. thus i revoked my old username and password and created a new GCKEY login account. Later, i connected my old application with the new account. But once i log into my account, i can see the invitation, but cant find the forms to be filled up. moreover, i cant see my submitted application and it says system error.

can anyone please help :(

Thanks in advance.

ZafarAfridi

Star Member
Oct 18, 2015
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-01-2017
Some help required Guys,

I Received PT of Interest from Ontario on 17th December.

I have more than 13,000 CAD in my account but the account is not 6 months old. It is only 2 Months old. Is it good idea to send Application for nomination. Will they accept the application or send me back application as Incomplete and also refund my money or just keep my 1500 CAD fees money and reject my application??

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
newGirl_sk said:
Guys, I have a question regarding PCC.

I am an Iranian residing in India holding an OCI (dual citizenship, so to say).
I live in Bombay. Can I go to the Passport Office for a PCC or do I have to approach the FRRO (Foreign regional office , CID ) for this?

Also, Iranian Embassy tells me that a PCC from Iran could take anywhere between 6-8 months! :eek:

What should I do?
You cannot be holding an Indian passport if you are holding an OCI (and OCI is not completely dual citizenship, so to speak). IMO, PSK issues PCCs to people who hold an Indian passport. Since you don't, I guess you must go through FRRO. Go through the below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

Please note that you cannot consider yourself a citizen of India if you hold an OCI.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jayanthy said:
Hi,

Very new to EE.

Can you help me what is the first step.

totally clue less
Go through the following links :

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/express-entry-step-by-step-instructions-t273928.0.html;msg4108507#msg4108507

https://rajtocanada.wordpress.com/2015/09/22/express-entry-in-a-nutshell/

If you do not follow anything, feel free to post your questions in the forum.

Good luck!

newGirl_sk

Oct 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Saskatchewan
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2015
Nomination.....
15-12-2015
AOR Received.
14-04-2016
IELTS Request
R-9,L-9,S-8,W-7.5
Med's Done....
15-04-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
You cannot be holding an Indian passport if you are holding an OCI (and OCI is not completely dual citizenship, so to speak). IMO, PSK issues PCCs to people who hold an Indian passport. Since you don't, I guess you must go through FRRO. Go through the below link.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp

Please note that you cannot consider yourself a citizen of India if you hold an OCI.
Thank you Rajkamal. I assumed the same too.
I will go through FRRO. I just hope they are as quick and efficient as PSK.

Regards,
NewGirl_sk

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
Hello,

I need some help for my EE profile.

My EE profile will be expired On Jan 31, 2016.

Can I withdraw it earlier than its expiration date and create a new one?Or, can I create a new one without withdrawing it?

Do I need to register for Job Bank again using a different email?

Thanks in advance.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
Fate69 said:
Hello,

I need some help for my EE profile.

My EE profile will be expired On Jan 31, 2016.

Can I withdraw it earlier than its expiration date and create a new one?Or, can I create a new one without withdrawing it?

Do I need to register for Job Bank again using a different email?

Thanks in advance.
You can withdraw it now and create a new one or you can wait till it expires and create a new one also. both are possible as long as you are still eligible for EE.

For Job Bank, I have read you need to create a new account using new EE profile number and Job seeker validation code that will be sent when new EE profile is created. You can use the email email I think.

Fate69

Star Member
Nov 13, 2013
darklord said:
You can withdraw it now and create a new one or you can wait till it expires and create a new one also. both are possible as long as you are still eligible for EE.

For Job Bank, I have read you need to create a new account using new EE profile number and Job seeker validation code that will be sent when new EE profile is created. You can use the email email I think.
Thanks for you help. Did you mean I can use the same email to apply a new job bank account/validation code? (I created my profile nearly a year ago, so I don't remember much detail on how to create a EE profile:(. What about my old account with job bank?

Thanks again:)

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Fate69 said:
Thanks for you help. Did you mean I can use the same email to apply a new job bank account/validation code? (I created my profile nearly a year ago, so I don't remember much detail on how to create a EE profile:(. What about my old account with job bank?

Thanks again:)
You can update your existing job bank profile with the new Express Entry profile number and job seeker validation code after you create a new profile.

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
If you do not follow anything, feel free to post your questions in the forum.

Good luck!
[/quote]

Hi Raj,

Thanks for your reply.
Will follow the links.

jayanthy

May 21, 2015
Hi Raj,

Have one doubt.

Is that dependent should also do ECA or the main applicant alone is fine?

Because my Fiance will be the main applicant - he done his BE and MBA with 5 years experience in HR Recruitment

Myself done ug as Physiotherapy and PG as Mba -with 4 years of experience into recruitment.

Physiotherapy is a Paramedical course in INDIA with 4 years academic studies and 6 month Internship.- incase if my UG has to be done ECA means do i need to go through Medical Council of Canada

Have one more doubt too- we got engaged and marriage is in the month of march 2016. will i be eligible as dependent if we show the marriage certificate?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jayanthy said:
Hi Raj,

Have one doubt.

Is that dependent should also do ECA or the main applicant alone is fine?

Because my Fiance will be the main applicant - he done his BE and MBA with 5 years experience in HR Recruitment

Myself done ug as Physiotherapy and PG as Mba -with 4 years of experience into recruitment.

Physiotherapy is a Paramedical course in INDIA with 4 years academic studies and 6 month Internship.- incase if my UG has to be done ECA means do i need to go through Medical Council of Canada

Have one more doubt too- we got engaged and marriage is in the month of march 2016. will i be eligible as dependent if we show the marriage certificate?
1) ECA and IELTS for dependent is optional (though if you need more points, you need to have these two).

2) I guess, yes - courses related to medicine should be evaluated by Medical Council of Canada.

3) You cannot submit your post-ITA application with you as dependent unless you are married and have a marriage certificate. So, you can ask your spouse to submit EE application now and then modify it and add you as dependent after you guys get married.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi friends,
a week back i received below mentioned E-Mail:

Hello,
Your Job Bank account, registered to ...... at ..... @ ......com, is now deactivated due to inactivity. To reactivate your account, you must reset your password from the Sign-in page. If you have any difficulty, please visit our Contact Us page at www.JobBank.gc.ca
If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact us at your earliest convenience at:
http://www.jobbank.gc.ca/contact-us-eng.do
Thank you,
The Job Bank Team

I reset my password and When i logged in to My Job Seeker Account it shows that the Account is Active but it asks to update the Express Entry Profile Details, when i enter the details, it says "Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information"

This problem is happening with many applicants.....I have already submitted my Application few days back.
Does anyone have any information on this?
thanks