Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
greyhatbd said:
Dear Seniors,

I got ITA on 13th Draw and submitted application on 24th Aug. I have done UP-Front medical and attached with my application and sent.

I request all the seniors that can you please tell me the next stage? What is going to happen and what is the next stage? and what I can expect from them? Will i get any confirmation , or UCI I am just curious. Since I am doing it via a Representative and they are not telling me exact scenario. So I need help fro you guys.

My Representative telling me , just that now nothing to do. Just wait for email. But i am not getting them.

So if anyone can help me??

Thanks in advance Smiley
There really isn't much to do but wait.
You should ask your representative for your account logins, so you can see the updates. Did he/she register your email? You should get emails whenever there is an update to your account.

atmtaatmta

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
I got an ITA in July and submitted my application on august, 26. I paid the fees and got the receipt.
My status changed to "Processing Submission" and has stayed the same ever since, application is still listed as "not submitted" and "days left to submit" counter is still counting down. It will run out in a week.
Has anyone experienced such delays in AOR and does anyone know, how should I contact CIC regarding this issue?

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
want to apply for Canadian PR, however we have Brother in law settled in Australia and he is asking us to come and settle there.So I wanted to take an opinion here to support our decision:Which country would you prefer - Canada or Australia from below aspects
:1. Children education
2. Job security in finance industry
3. Health / medical assistance by government.
4. Weather in Toronto
5. Cost of living

Picapao

Sep 1, 2015
Hi everyone,

Hoping this is the right thread to post on, can't seem to make a new thread myself...

I am applying under express entry and I have received an ITA, I stumbled across the following problem:

Under personal history (and work history) there is a seperate category for employment and government so what should I do if I worked for the government but in a technological position? This is crucial to me since that is most of my work experience.

Thanks everyone for your help!

Greater

Sep 1, 2015
Re: Any Question on Express Entry Profile

I have completed my express entry profile and received a response a few minutes later that my profile is ineligible. I have noticed that during the process of creating the express entry profile, no questions were asked regarding my english IELTS score.
I selected english as my first language yet they asked for IELTS scores in French. Can this be the reason for my profile being ineligible? Please help me as soon as possible.

Thank you
Greater

bbleng1001

Aug 31, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
briandg said:
If you have any question....i will try to answer all your questions....
I got a correspondence letter from CIC request for documents, but the email in the letter was not my current email, it was my previous agents' email instead. Is there a way to update it in CIC database? For my EE profile the email address is correct, just wrong in the correspondence letter.

nagrish

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Picapao said:
Hi everyone,

Hoping this is the right thread to post on, can't seem to make a new thread myself...

I am applying under express entry and I have received an ITA, I stumbled across the following problem:

Under personal history (and work history) there is a seperate category for employment and government so what should I do if I worked for the government but in a technological position? This is crucial to me since that is most of my work experience.

Thanks everyone for your help!
I'm not sure what the problem is. Most of my work experience is with the government. I just filled it in as normal (including union membership).

boblee2000

Star Member
Sep 1, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 April 2016
Med's Done....
13 April 2016
NOC-A

I have over one year work experience with LMO.
But my celpip test is L9, S6, R9, W7. can I go for cec?

Thanks!!

PranavKat

Star Member
Jul 10, 2015
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
2171 - FSW-Outland
Doc's Request.
21-10-2015
AOR Received.
08-10-2015
Med's Done....
05-09-2015
Passport Req..
18-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
07-04-2016
LANDED..........
09-07-2016
Re: Any Question on Express Entry Profile

Greater said:
I have completed my express entry profile and received a response a few minutes later that my profile is ineligible. I have noticed that during the process of creating the express entry profile, no questions were asked regarding my english IELTS score.
I selected english as my first language yet they asked for IELTS scores in French. Can this be the reason for my profile being ineligible? Please help me as soon as possible.

Thank you
Greater
I am facing the same issue. Though I have not yet submitted my form. I am waiting for my agent to get back on this. Though if you select yes on that question, they list exams related to English language. Hoping to get a reply soon. I feel it is system glitch. Experts please advise on the same.

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
PranavKat said:
I am facing the same issue. Though I have not yet submitted my form. I am waiting for my agent to get back on this. Though if you select yes on that question, they list exams related to English language. Hoping to get a reply soon. I feel it is system glitch. Experts please advise on the same.
Greater said:

Thank you
Greater
IMO, the reason that your profile is ineligible because you did not enter your IELTS scores. There is a known bug where in it asks for your French language tests even if you choose "English". People say that this has been reported to CIC but they haven't fixed it yet.

atmtaatmta

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
atmtaatmta said:
I got an ITA in July and submitted my application on august, 26. I paid the fees and got the receipt.
My status changed to "Processing Submission" and has stayed the same ever since, application is still listed as "not submitted" and "days left to submit" counter is still counting down. It will run out in a week.
Has anyone experienced such delays in AOR and does anyone know, how should I contact CIC regarding this issue?
I am pretty sure someone will stumble upon this in the future, so I'll post my experience.
I have sent a letter to question@cic.gc.ca and a Case Specific Enquiry. Not sure if it had anything to do with it, but my application became submitted two days later.
Also I got a reply via email:

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC).

We verified the information you provided. The situation you described in your email is due to our payment verification process that takes up to 24-48 hours. Please note that if the ‘Processing Submission’ status lasts more than 48 hours, you must provide us through the email form with screen shots, showing the full browser window and including the website address field of your MyCIC welcome page.
Maybe it will help someone.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey for the employment letter for CEC cathegroy is that enough to send a detailed job letter from past employer or must you send t4 also?