+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Any Question on Express Entry---i will try to answer

dhayalini

Aug 16, 2015
Is it necessary to select the international courier ($85) option to receive the ECA packages from WES Canada to India? Did anyone tried the standard post($7)?

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
While applying under FSW, if funds are in spouse's bank account..is that OK? or funds needs to be shown in Principal applicant's account?
Also funds should be lying since how many months...e.g. 6 months before application...is there any such criteria?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am on a duel intent lmia that has a work permit and also the option to claim the 600 points. I just want to know with regards the job offer does it have to say permenant? Mine justs say offer of employment, would that be enough? Thanks :)

mchardy

Aug 30, 2015
Hi everyone this is my first time on this site I've applied for PR throw the express entry and just wanted to no what's the longest time its taken for somebody to be rejected once there application had been submitted many thanks ady

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
While applying under FSW, if funds are in spouse's bank account..is that OK? or funds needs to be shown in Principal applicant's account?
Also funds should be lying since how many months...e.g. 6 months before application...is there any such criteria?
CIC does explicitly ask for POF from PA.

CIC doesn't set this criteria directly but in a roundabout manner by asking applicants to submit 6 months average balances of their account(s) they are using to showcase POF. With that information (along with present balance in the account) CIC can deduce if there are any unexplained unreasonably large credit transactions within the last 6 months which might indicate the presence of borrowed funds. If your account balances have been stable for 6 months or more, nothing to worry about on this front. Even otherwise, if you can explain the source of funds to alleviate any suspicions of borrowings, you are still good to go.

deepalivg

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
Thanks a lot..so having funds in spouse's bank account is fine right?
no need to transfer to the principal applicant's account...
also what's POF?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepalivg said:
Thanks a lot..so having funds in spouse's bank account is fine right?
no need to transfer to the principal applicant's account...
also what's POF?
Proof of Funds.

I would still recommend transferring funds to PA's account and uploading that bank account letter as POF along with a signed self-declaration from the spouse that this transaction (mention all transaction details) is a gift not a loan hence need not be returned at any point in time. Also upload bank statements to validate actual transfer of funds.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi,

I am applying for PR thru Express entry as dependent and my wife as primary applicant.
If we get PR, is it possible for me to go their first and make all the arrangements before my wife and children lands in canada or dependent should always accompany the primary applicant?

Please advise..

Thanks
KAmesh kumar

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srikamesh said:
Hi,

I am applying for PR thru Express entry as dependent and my wife as primary applicant.
If we get PR, is it possible for me to go their first and make all the arrangements before my wife and children lands in canada or dependent should always accompany the primary applicant?

Please advise..

Thanks
KAmesh kumar
PA has to land first - there is no way dependents can be allowed entry in the PA's absence - their status derives from the PA's status.

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Thank you Asivad.
I have one more question. What about the job opportunities for dependents?? Is it possible to get a permanent job in Canada as dependent applicant??

Thanks
Kamesh

zara1986

Star Member
May 5, 2015
Hi, I have 8 days left on my ITA deadline. I haven't submitted yet because I am still waiting for my pcc. However I got my bank statement at the end of July. Just wondering if that's still ok or I need to get an updated one? thanks

srikamesh

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
6235 - Outland FSW
App. Filed.......
27-02-2017
Nomination.....
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
Med's Done....
16-06-2017
LANDED..........
01-02-2018
Hi,

Kindly advise when should I show the proof of funds?? After getting an ITA or before that??

Thanks
Kamesh

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
srikamesh said:
Thank you Asivad.
I have one more question. What about the job opportunities for dependents?? Is it possible to get a permanent job in Canada as dependent applicant??

Thanks
Kamesh
Yes. They derive their status from the same PR application as the PA so they are free to live and work anywhere in Canada as well.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Dear Seniors,

I got ITA on 13th Draw and submitted application on 24th Aug. I have done UP-Front medical and attached with my application and sent.

I request all the seniors that can you please tell me the next stage? What is going to happen and what is the next stage? and what I can expect from them? Will i get any confirmation , or UCI I am just curious. Since I am doing it via a Representative and they are not telling me exact scenario. So I need help fro you guys.

My Representative telling me , just that now nothing to do. Just wait for email. But i am not getting them.

So if anyone can help me??

Thanks in advance Smiley

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
zara1986 said:
Hi, I have 8 days left on my ITA deadline. I haven't submitted yet because I am still waiting for my pcc. However I got my bank statement at the end of July. Just wondering if that's still ok or I need to get an updated one? thanks
That is fine.