+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ANY PAKISTANI GOT RESPONSE OR PPR AFTER THE MEDICALS SO FAR ?

lhr_montreal

Nov 7, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
(Islamabad) Now London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snbajwa said:
Hi All,

My two causins (Saskatchwen Provincial Nominees) have got Decission Made in 8 months.

Applied in Nov-2010 (Visa Office London)
Medicals & RPRF in April-2011
PPR on 25-July-2011 (Instructions to send their Passports to CHC Islamabad) time period to send within 45 days
(No PPR-1 & PPR-2)

Cheers.
Lucky Guys Bajwa bhai.
We are waiting since ages. But Insha Allah we will get our visas soon.
May Allah help us all

S

snbajwa

lhr_montreal said:
Lucky Guys Bajwa bhai.
We are waiting since ages. But Insha Allah we will get our visas soon.
May Allah help us all
AOA Lhr_montreal,

Yes bhai, May Allah Help us all

hasse

May 11, 2010
dear bajwa

IS it really true NO PPR 1 OR PPR 2 ? can it happen ?
IF YES, then its so great to hear this.

my last document has also been received on 25th july and now i am waiting again for the ppr ?hope we all who are in the same time line will get the PPR for islamabad not for London ? this way we all can save lot of time and even CIC can save time too.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL of us.

Hasse.

S

snbajwa

hasse said:
dear bajwa

IS it really true NO PPR 1 OR PPR 2 ? can it happen ?
IF YES, then its so great to hear this.

my last document has also been received on 25th july and now i am waiting again for the ppr ?hope we all who are in the same time line will get the PPR for islamabad not for London ? this way we all can save lot of time and even CIC can save time too.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL of us.

Hasse.
Plz find below mail received from CHC London, in which it is clearly mentioned that send your passport and other items (2 Photo & Updated Information Chart CPPO)to CHC-Islamabad (PHEP LDN) I think it answers your all questions

Date: TUE, Jul 26, 2011 at 10:00 PM
Subject: EP00001234(File #) ABC(Name of Applicant)
To: abc @ hotmail.com

Dear ABC(Applicant Name),

I refer to your application for permanent residence in Canada. Please refer to the attached document regarding the submission of your passport and additional items. It is important that you follow the attached instructions carefully and return the requested documents to the attention of PHEP LDN, Immigration Section, Canadian High Commission Sector G-5, Diplomatic Enclave, Islamabad, Pakistan within 45 days.

Note: The attached letter is in Portable Document Format (.pdf). To view it, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader. If the Adobe download site is not accessible to you, you can download Acrobat Reader from an accessible page. You can also visit the Adobe site for online conversion tools for PDF documents .

Kind regards,

CDD

Immigration and Medical Services Division
High Commission of Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London
W1K 4AA
United Kingdom
Government of Canada

Web site: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/united_kingdom-royaume_uni/

Email: http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/missions/unitedkingdom-royaumeuni/visas/contact_visa_contactez-eng.asp#email

S

snbajwa

shan_e_haider said:
congratulation.....
AOA Shan e Haider,

Thanks,

Dear I am still waiting, I am only updating for kind information of you people.

Cheers :)

for better

Jul 26, 2011
hi! guys i am new in this fourm ,i submitt my application JAN 2011 in london visa office.does anybody have any idea when is my medical expected.

for better

Jul 26, 2011
i received an e-mail from London visa office that they received my application and send me the file number which is start from EP**** **** i tried to check my application status but cannot find anything.

Lifehouse

Jun 17, 2011
snbajwa:

Thx for sharing this email. really great thing to see... wish every one could get PPR like this to avoid hectic and long waiting procedure of step 1 & step 2.

auspiciouss

May 3, 2011
@ shan e haider
when did u get ur medical?did tcs called u at ur cell phone for collect medical?
how much did u pay to tcs for collecting medical?im waiting for medical as i sent papers to london office in jan 2011 but nothing hear yet.please reply
thanks

shan_e_haider

Oct 14, 2010
auspiciouss said:
@ shan e haider
when did u get ur medical?did tcs called u at ur cell phone for collect medical?
how much did u pay to tcs for collecting medical?im waiting for medical as i sent papers to london office in jan 2011 but nothing hear yet.please reply
thanks

dear i received my medical in june 2011. TCS called at my mobile. i paid almost RS1000 to tcs for pappers.